We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Happy New Year for 2017!! We Hope it is a GOOD ONE for You!!

Eudemon

[headline]Happy New Year For 2017!![/headline]

Hi there everyone, Diablo here. I am your admin for this brand new entry into a new year! :cool: It's amazing how long we have been around and in what has come and gone in that time is something I could never have envisioned.

As we enter, what will be our 10th year as a community, it is humbling to see how many of the old guard are still around after all this time and I thank everyone who has stuck with us, along with all those who join up and participate within the workings and discussions that take place.

Been quite something watching a number of people grow up (still immature though :cheeky:) and it's been a shame to lose people to their personal lives but I wish them all the best and hope they succeed in everything they aim for. They are always welcome to come back and let us know how things are going too and hopefully some will choose to do so.

It's clear some things need to be addressed in regards to certain areas and operations of the :duck: and we will start to deal with this in the coming days and weeks.

From myself and all those on team blue (staff), we wish you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!!

:bparty:

Hi there everyone, Diablo here. I am your admin for this brand new entry into a new year!

Welcome, Diablo. Who was the outgoing admin for last year? :cheeky:

Feb 1 is the anniversary date, right?

[edit] just noticed that Baldy is no longer blue either