We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT : 2016 Ferrari 488 GTB v.1.02

StarGT

I don't either. I have tried everything to get them to back fire, including the method that works on all cars which is to slow down to 1st gear, let it shift into neutral, and then accelerate. That causes the cars to start backfiring in every gear.

Edit:

Found out why, I looked in TDU2 VPE and it turned out that the exhaust flames were disabled. So that should be a thing to look into for AutoPack. For some reason all the Ferrari's (not including the ones that were modded in and the Enzo) have the exhaust flames disabled.

Edit 2:

So you can disregard the exhaust flames not working. Also is the 488 GTB going to be replacing the 458 Italia when Auto Pack 1.8 comes out?

I take it that it will "replace" the Unreleased Ferrari 458 Italia Racing School Asphalt.

Edit:

Not a bug with your mod star, but I thought I would show it anyway. This glitch happens very rarely by the way.

5430B40F4D14089F250817D08C6C4420B448E7C8

I went to test drive all the cars in the Alfa Dealership and when I left the car dealership, I saw that my mirror just dropped off the car and fell through the ground. I look at the left side of the car and the whole door is gone. A similar thing happened to my friend a while back, but it was only the mirror that fell off his car and not the whole door. I took this screenshot and then I went back into the dealership and exited again and the car was back to normal.

No idea what causes this bug, but it's funny none the less.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...