We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 2017: News/Calendar/Updates

CarMadMike

Calm down hassan, thats just how YOU chose to read it. Because its suits your opinion.

Ever since I've posted in this thread recently you've consistently challenged my opinion and twisted what I've said to create an argument... its getting quite boring now.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Indeed, that's why i didn't say much more than I did, I went on twitter towards the end of the race and it's just one of those issues where one side won't be able to convince the other etc, no point haha

Fab race though, no matter how much drama and crap goes down, Ric on the podium always puts a smile on my face.

All this drama certainly makes me want to watch more of the build up and pre-race interviews before this weekend's GP though, which is probably one of the contributing factors to Vettel not getting any further punishment. It definitely creates more drama. The other contributing factor being Jean Todt's unrivaled hard-on for Ferrari.

'We're not going to give Vettel any further punishment for being a giant vagina because we want the championship to be decided on the track!'

'Oh, you changed your gearbox? are you crazy!? 5 PLACE GRID PENALTY!' :lol:

The latter thing is indiscriminate, not calling foul play againt HAM, I just think it underlines what a joke F1 is at the moment. Brundle has been complaining about these unnecessary penalties for a while now.

Bottas' start was superb... Of course Vettel had to call foul play.

Loved how he told him that if there was one more lap he would have had him... Yeah but there wasn't Seb :lol:

Gutted for Alonso too, he had a decent start only to be screwed over by Kvyat.

Vettel wasn't the only one calling foul play :rolleyes:

Onto the bandwagon you go.

This was a repeat of Russia too little too late for vettel unfortunately.

There is a certain sense of irony though when you take into account his behaviour in Baku, but yeah, Ricciardo was also complaining about it. If I were Bottas i'd be a bit annoyed, it looked like the most perfect start allowed and everyone was still saying he jumped it at the end of the race even after race control gave it the thumbs up :shrug:

We're approaching half way through the season, so the discussion will quickly become dominated by who is getting what seat next year. Should be an interesting one until McLaren let people know what they're doing with their engines next year.