We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tbc: 'the banner contest' #84 - Get on our banner! | WINNER: mau92

Eudemon

'the banner contest' #84 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)  

67 members have voted

1. 1. 'the banner contest' #84 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)

• 1) Loekie5500
    • 2) Ozzmcom
    • 3) mau92
    • 4) CLR-GTR
    • 5) Ryzza5
    • 6) carlos_69
    • 7) Paladin Skylark
    • 8) The Compensator
    • 9) nfsMIB
    • 10) hassan1995
    • 11) TIMELESS (Mr Softie)
    • 12) Andeas¹

[headline]the banner contest #84[/headline]

The Banner Contest!http://turboduck.net/img/tbc/tbc.jpg[/img]

Storming to the win with a Lamborghini Diablo GT in a tunnel from GT6, it was Milli who took all the glory for herself in tbc #83 (link). The choice was a tough one but in the end it was the Raging Bull that ended up the victor!

Theme: JDM

Deadline: Sun 22nd Jan, 2017 - Entries | Sun 29th Jan, 2017 - Votes

PRIZE

• The winning entry or entries will be posted up on our community forum banner and if large enough will also be put on our social channels too. (if multiple winners then images will be split between these as we see fit)

RULES

• Stick to the implied theme (don't look for loopholes) - any being awkward for the sake of it will make you ineligible for entry
  • Images must not exceed 5MB, and dimensions must be at least 1280x720. (please do not crop your pics to the banner dimensions)
  • No post-production or editing of entry images except to crop or resize please, raw from the game is what we want - use the game settings to set up your image correctly
  • The post that contains your entry image must be labelled with 'ENTRY POST' (makes it clear what image you are going with & for us to find :p)
  • If you change your mind on your entry image - DO NOT post updated images in later posts, edit and replace the previous image with the new one (up until thread is locked for Poll creation)
  • Each entrant must also cast a vote - if you fail to vote, your entry will be disqualified from Poll results (those unable to vote are exempt from this)
  • You cannot vote for yourself - instant disqualification if so
  • Winner chooses the next theme, unless they won prior, in which case the runner up decides - if no pick within 24 hours then theme will be 'Open' meaning you have creative freedom for your entry (still must be vehicular based)
  • Winner has 24 hours to create a new thread or can PM or reply in the current 'tbc' thread to have a staff member do so instead
  • Winner must not try to sneak new rules in the new thread or alter existing rules - be clear on your theme to avoid this
  • Competition is limited to games on all platforms of any age that are classified as driving/racing games. (i.e. FPS games that have cars in them are not eligible) (Please mention what game your screenshot is from if not obvious)
  • Entering the competition with a TDU2 picture may result in suspension/ban of your account. :evil:
  • Each contest is broken into an entries part and then a voting part, after which the winner(s) will be decided from the poll results

Good luck and remember you can use your Gallery space to host your entry.

:bparty:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[headline]the banner contest #84 - Entries[/headline]

Theme: JDM

From the entries below pick up to a maximum of 3 and vote for them in the poll up top. :duck:

1) Loekie5500

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27932[/ATTACH]

2) Ozzmcom

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27933[/ATTACH]

3) mau92

r33_9v4s5g.jpg

4) CLR-GTR

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27934[/ATTACH]

5) Ryzza5

u8kkaqD.jpg

6) carlos_69

40FPeBZ.jpg

7) Paladin Skylark

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27938[/ATTACH]

8) The Compensator

31567485724_b7a2e833b8_o.png

9) nfsMIB

vhffssf.jpg

10) hassan1995

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27984[/ATTACH]

11) TIMELESS (Mr Softie)

HIqJhMr.jpg

12) Andreas¹

FpnktpT.jpg

I am sure it is complete coincidence that you have posted the Skyline model that Milli expressly used as an example as something that would not be valid for entry, as even though the R34 GT-R was produced in the 90s, that edition was not.

On a quick info check, the standard V-spec II is a 2000 model.

I am sure it is complete coincidence that you have posted the Skyline model that Milli expressly used as an example as something that would not be valid for entry, as even though the R34 GT-R was produced in the 90s, that edition was not.

On a quick info check, the standard V-spec II is a 2000 model.

OP says vehicles manufactured between 1990 and 1999.

The vehicle used in FH3 is described as 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II. Production of the V-Spec II edition started in 2000; regular R34 in 1999.

OP says vehicles manufactured between 1990 and 1999.

The vehicle used in FH3 is described as 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II. Production of the V-Spec II edition started in 2000; regular R34 in 1999.

The way I am understanding the theme is, the model needs to have been made in the 90s. Not the chassis or anything like that, I wouldn't have cared if the pic entered from FH3 or any other game has the car as a 2000+ if the model started production before it.

Im too old for this crap, I'll let milli disqualify my pic.
It's just that specific model Ozz, use a normal R34 and you're good. :p

[quote name='Diablo']The way I am understanding the theme is, the model needs to have been made in the 90s. Not the chassis or anything like that, I wouldn't have cared if FH3 or any other game has a game as a 2000+ if the model started production before it.[/QUOTE] But, @Milli said this in the other thread. [QUOTE][COLOR=#454545]But specific versions are not allowed, like NA2 NSX, Skyline GT-R R34 V-Spec II Nür (Which is a 2002 model), etc.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I find that really difficult, good pics of jumping over other cars. Maybe it says more about a certain lack of realistic perception on my side, but sometimes I think OHHHH I GOTTA MAKE THIS PICTURE, and I enter photomode, only to find out my car's about 10 meters up in the air so I can never get both of them and the action in a good picture :(