We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tbc: 'the banner contest' #84 - Get on our banner! | WINNER: mau92

Eudemon

'the banner contest' #84 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)  

67 members have voted

1. 1. 'the banner contest' #84 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)

• 1) Loekie5500
    • 2) Ozzmcom
    • 3) mau92
    • 4) CLR-GTR
    • 5) Ryzza5
    • 6) carlos_69
    • 7) Paladin Skylark
    • 8) The Compensator
    • 9) nfsMIB
    • 10) hassan1995
    • 11) TIMELESS (Mr Softie)
    • 12) Andeas¹

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do GTA cars count? I wanted to go with my Elegy too

The only thing I can think of that may have a bearing:

Competition is limited to games on all platforms of any age that are classified as driving/racing games. (i.e. FPS games that have cars in them are not eligible)

Not sure how you'd go convincing Milli that a fake/unlicensed car is JDM either :lol:

GTA has been used in the competition before, so, it would be unfair to Devin, if we say it's not allowed. Now, about the Elegy... why is so hard to follow the theme?

Thing is though, i already had a massive argument about the theme in the chatbox, and i simply don't want to anymore. So yeah, allow the Elegy, also allow the R34 V-Spec II of Ozz too, because it would be unfair to him too, if i allow an Elegy and do not allow his R34.

Edit: I doubt that if the theme was BMW or german cars, anyone would post an Ubermacht Sentinel. But whatever, i don't care anymore.

Oh the drama! The GTA car is clearly a take on an R32 which would be valid in its normal guise so yeah it's fine. Ozz's is still a 2000 model and so is not.

If the theme was "BMW or german cars" as you say, posting a replica from GTA V would be fine too, as in the game it is clearly their interpretation of the car. If you only want real life cars then have this be a lesson learned and be sure to ask for it. :nods:

Simple.

As Milli doesn't care anymore I made the theme 'JDM', so every entry that fits that criteria is valid and is included in the poll. I thought she was still of the "90s only" but with the recent entry (that was removed by the poster themselves) and her most recent comment it's clear that's not the case anymore.

POLL OPEN

Don't forget if you entered and can vote* then you MUST vote, for your entry to be valid!

Despite the whole trying to stick to the theme nonsense you guys managed to put in a decent amount of entries so thanks for that and good luck to all who entered! :p

*if you have less than 10 posts then you can still enter but will not be able to cast a vote

You weren't DQ, your entry was invalid as it was of a vehicle not from the 90s which is how the theme started. But, over the course the topic got muddied and unnecessarily complicated so it's been made simply 'JDM'. Now all entries as long as they are JDM aligned, are valid. :)