We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tweaking Multiplayer settings ?

DJ_Edyo

Since the last seen released version of Project Paradise, it came more and more clear to me that maybe we will never see the light to a fix to the multiplayer races lobby's/ Racing clubs/Drive-In's and Online Trades, but at least, Project Paradise gave us back the Instant Challenges, and i was wondering, mabe we could at least do one thing that could add more playability to the instant challenges.

Could it be possible to modify the Instant Challenges minimum and maximum miles distances set when we set them ?

I think this could be fun for players and be an interesting addition to the gameplay since all the other multiplayer game modes are now missing.

Personally, i would love to bet around 75$K or more to do above 15 kilometers of challenge haha ! :D

DLL injections, really !? i can understand that is the easiest way to to mess around a game exe without modifying it, but some anti-virus can detect this as an infection, because that's how most virus works these days to operate... but anyway if its how they made it, il check to make it work whit it.

Anyway, patching and compiling a new .exe, should not have an effect on the DLL injection because i will leave the code structure exactly as it was and should not induce the injection process into any error, i will just find and edit the lines that define the values of max stake and max miles for challenges (if its there).

tho, im looking at this decompiled game exe now and i don't have any clue where to find those values. feeling a bit annoyed there, if any Project Paradise members would reply on this tread to let me know how you did your work or how you figured out how to made it via DLL injections, so i may get a clue where to search first or maybe instead do my work based on there DLL so i could just remake a remodded DLL of there work + the mods i want to add, it would be appreciated ! ;)