We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tbc: 'the banner contest' #85 - Get on our banner! | WINNERS: hassan1995 / Rassva

Eudemon

'the banner contest' #85 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)  

65 members have voted

1. 1. 'the banner contest' #85 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)

• 1) nfsMIB
    • 2) mau92
    • 3) Loekie5500
    • 4) Andreas¹
    • 5) Ryzza5
    • 6) TimBud
    • 7) Paladin Skylark
    • 8) hassan1995
    • 9) Rassva
    • 10) Eeshan
    • 11) Ozzmcom
    • 12) robillard3381
    • 13) carlos69
    • 14) TIMELESS
    • 15) superhyper

[headline]the banner contest #85[/headline]

The Banner Contest!http://turboduck.net/img/tbc/tbc.jpg[/img]

There was a good fight between mau92 and Ozzmcom with their Nissan Skyline entries but in the end it was the exquisitely lit night time shot of the former who took the win all to itself in tbc #84 (link).

Theme: British Manufacturers (McLaren, Lotus, Aston Martin...)

"manufacturers that were conceived in the UK, no matter if they are now owned by any other company from whatever country (Caterham, Lotus, Jaguar, AM, Mini, TVR, MG, Land Rover, Rolls Royce, Bentley, McLaren..."

Deadline: Sun 5th Feb, 2017 - Entries | Sun 12th Feb, 2017 - Votes

PRIZE

• The winning entry or entries will be posted up on our community forum banner and if large enough will also be put on our social channels too. (if multiple winners then images will be split between these as we see fit)

RULES

• Stick to the implied theme (don't look for loopholes) - any being awkward for the sake of it will make you ineligible for entry
  • Images must not exceed 5MB, and dimensions must be at least 1280x720. (please do not crop your pics to the banner dimensions)
  • No post-production or editing of entry images except to crop or resize please, raw from the game is what we want - use the game settings to set up your image correctly
  • The post that contains your entry image must be labelled with 'ENTRY POST' (makes it clear what image you are going with & for us to find :p)
  • If you change your mind on your entry image - DO NOT post updated images in later posts, edit and replace the previous image with the new one (up until thread is locked for Poll creation)
  • Each entrant must also cast a vote - if you fail to vote, your entry will be disqualified from Poll results (those unable to vote are exempt from this)
  • You cannot vote for yourself - instant disqualification if so
  • Winner chooses the next theme, unless they won prior, in which case the runner up decides - if no pick within 24 hours then theme will be 'Open' meaning you have creative freedom for your entry (still must be vehicular based)
  • Winner has 24 hours to create a new thread or can PM or reply in the current 'tbc' thread to have a staff member do so instead
  • Winner must not try to sneak new rules in the new thread or alter existing rules - be clear on your theme to avoid this
  • Competition is limited to games on all platforms of any age that are classified as driving/racing games. (i.e. FPS games that have cars in them are not eligible) (Please mention what game your screenshot is from if not obvious)
  • Entering the competition with a TDU2 picture may result in suspension/ban of your account. :evil:
  • Each contest is broken into an entries part and then a voting part, after which the winner(s) will be decided from the poll results

Good luck and remember you can use your Gallery space to host your entry.

:bparty:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Monday and apparently no-one noticed :p

Bare with me while I try to remember how to make a poll.

:locked:

--- Post Updated ---

[headline]The Contenders[/headline]

1) nfsMIB

pic_20161125_182501_4yyyjy.png

2) mau92

fm6aphoto_386kzk9.jpg

3) Loekie5500

attachment.php?attachmentid=28037&d=1485891300

4) Andreas¹

YTizq0S.jpg

5) Ryzza5

Vmh9qyk.png

6) TimBud

32566388921_aa2850fef8_o.jpg

7) Paladin Skylark

attachment.php?attachmentid=28043&d=1485969379

8) hassan1995

attachment.php?attachmentid=28045&d=1485971261

9) Rassva

31810616874_f4ec0af33e_o.jpg

10) Eeshan

attachment.php?attachmentid=28068&stc=1&d=1486018585

11) Ozzmcom

attachment.php?attachmentid=28069&d=1486059867

12) robillard3381

attachment.php?attachmentid=28071&d=1486130016

13) carlos69

jzsPYwc.jpg

14) TIMELESS (damn right I am)

cCWBkns.jpg

15) superhyper

31919926273_e6ed3ae7bd_o.jpg

If I spelt your name wrong, well, I've got 99 problems and your name ain't one. However if I missed an entry, let me know.

The poll is open, cast your votes (you have 3)!!!