We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Unofficial cars - what unofficial car are best for you and why?

StarGT

All the cars are cool, I like the supersports because it has more acceleration.

example...

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 > Lamborghini Galalrdo LP 570-4 > Toyota Supra Twin Turbo > Ferrari F12berlinetta > Ferrari F430 > Nissan R34 GT-R > McLaren 650S Spider > Lamborghini Murciellago LP670/4 > BMW M5 > BMW I8 > Lamborghini Sesto Elemento > Lykan Hypersport > Koenigsegg CCX > Koenigsegg Agera R > Mclaren P1 Hybrid > Porsche 918 Spider > Pagani Zonda R > Lamborghini Veneno > Ferrari Laferrari > Ferrari FXX (not evoluzione) > Lexus LFA > Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 > Pagani Huayra > Ferrari F2012

Some models of cars have a strange unstable behavior in this game, they are difficult to control and they are slipping from side to side, I do not know if it is because I play on the lap top keyboard.

But since I already sent you a PM earlier, I think it was time for a new upgrade on the existing cars even though they were good, but of course it would depend on the help of the community and other modelers.

My contribution, I am creating a "Repack TDU2 by Star GT" version with an installer to make it easier to install the game for less experienced users.

But I thank in advance the community and all the members for making available their knowledge free of charge and to make this great game always current.

McLaren F1 is my favorite to drive (F1 LM or GTR would be even better), Countach is best looking, F12 is best sounding (GTC4Lusso would be nice), Supra (LHD is love) is my most driven (Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO would be my fav. Japanese import).

Overall package, if I had to choose a single one, it would be LP670 SV ​(which could use a update). There was a Edo Competition LP710-2 for TDU1 which I adored, but I lost my TDU1 copy :(

I like retro and rare stuff more than modern cars.

F1 > P1,

Countach > Aventador

Sierra Cosworth > Focus RS

Evo V > Evo X

911 (930) > 911 (991)

DB7 Zagato > DB9/S

C2 Stingray > C7 Stingray

CLK GTR > AMG GT

M5 e39 > M5 F10 etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Personally I like all of the cars, but I would prefer to replace similar body style, or duplicate, vehicles with a new vehicle. Here's my suggestions for replacing certain vehicles with new ones:

2015 Audi R8 V10 Plus (replace R8 4.2 FSI Quattro)

2015 Ford Mustang GT (replace Mustang V6 Premium)

2012 Jaguar XKR-S (replace XKR Speed Pack and Black Pack)

2011 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series (replace CLK 63 AMG “Outlaw”)

2015 Nissan 370Z Nismo (replace 370Z Nismo)

2014 Porsche Macan Turbo (replace D12 Peking-to-Paris)