We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

* --> Roast Hassan <-- *

its_tphipps

Hello all on Turboduck! :duck:

I am finally a member of the forums after a long time of stalking and keeping up with the racing game titles!

My name is Tom and I am currently a student of Automotive Design and also a keen photographer. Its taken me a while to join these forums but been convinced to join by Hassan1995 :p

Unfortunately I am prettyyyy far behind in video games though... Still on the PS2 generation with Gran Turismo 4, and Toca Race Driver 3 and of course TDU. One day I will hopefully get an Xbox One or a high end PC, if my potatonet would be able to manage with it XD

But be sure to see me getting involved with the forums from now on in!

Thanks guys! :hello:

Hey Tom, Welcome to T'Duck! :)

I stopped playing games after I finished TDU and GT4 pretty much, so we're on the same wave length when it comes to gaming. Feel free to share your photographs and insane car knowledge throughout the forums, will be good to have a new face around.

I'm sure Hassan's told us all about us, he's my biggest fan :nods:

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

Its good to know I am not the only one that hasn't played the likes of Horizon 3 and such on these forums! ;) I still believe GT4 is one of the best racing games ever made!

And as soon as I find my way around the forums I will definitely be sharing a lot of photographs!

And Hassan doesn't joke, I do know quite a lot about cars... I behold the ability to identify the different Porsche 911's and name some Koenigsegg by their chassis numbers...:duck:

I have heard much about many of you guys on here from Hassan too, he has warned me about many things... :P

I will take my time perusing the threads, maybe at some point in forever I will upgrade to a PS3, maybe even a 360, you never know ;)

And you say Hassan is a 'friend'... I more 'put up with him' on a near daily basis in Uni, isn't that right Hassan? :p

Milli, I know full well not to trust a word he says too XD

-I should probably rename this thread 'Roast Hassan' or something along those lines looking at the way this is going-

I will take my time perusing the threads, maybe at some point in forever I will upgrade to a PS3, maybe even a 360, you never know ;)

And you say Hassan is a 'friend'... I more 'put up with him' on a near daily basis in Uni, isn't that right Hassan? :p

Milli, I know full well not to trust a word he says too XD

-I should probably rename this thread 'Roast Hassan' or something along those lines looking at the way this is going-

Tbh we should just rename the forum to 'Roast Hassan' if we're being honest here. :p