We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tbc: 'the banner contest' #87 - Get on our banner! | WINNER: Loz

TIMELESS

'the banner contest' #87 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)  

49 members have voted

1. 1. 'the banner contest' #87 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)

• 1) Loekie5500
    • 2) Rassva
    • 3) mau92
    • 4) hassan1995
    • 5) robillard3381
    • 6) TimBud *DQ*
    • 7) Loz
    • 8) Milli
    • 9) Paladin Skylark
    • 10) Eeshan
    • 11) carlos_69
    • 12) superhyper
    • 13) Ozzmcom
    • 14) TIMELESS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, could we designate a person or two to be responsible to create the new thread when it's time? Both you Diablo and Scott are busy to have to handle this as well, that way we can keep it weekly? I don't imagine anyone else will enter for the week as there are plenty of entries from the usual crowd.

The funny thing is that I fired up FH3 yesterday for the first time since November and thought about looking for a wagon before remembering this had closed :lol:

Handling felt a bit weird on the gamepad - quite 'heavy' and understeery unless I 'chucked' a car into a corner which then made it feel very arcade. Checked settings were normal - manageable but a bit weird.

POLL OPEN

Don't forget if you entered and can vote* then you MUST vote, for your entry to be valid!

Well done to all who have entered! You have put in some great pics for the theme and I am sure this will be another good one to watch before the eventual winner(s) are decided! :D

*if you have less than 10 posts then you can still enter but will not be able to cast a vote

A reminder that your entry MUST have 'entry post' on it otherwise it will not be accepted. This is the FINAL time I will allow entries that do not have it. :dwarn: