We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your desktop!

Eudemon

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's mine. I tend to keep the desktop clean but the underlying structure is a total rubbish dump. I always start off well when a clean format is done but then it descends into chaos quite quickly. :twisted:

I've also as of yesterday moved the taskbar to the top to see if it helps me a bit in my work. Might seem strange but the no obstruction at the bottom gives me a clear working space with no interruptions... well that's the plan anyway. :p (not used to it as I keep mousing to the bottom all the time still)

mydesktop-jul2016.jpg

Yeah I always start of clean too... you'll see I've only got a single folder, however within that is structured, organised madness.

6b0OtcJ.png

My desktop is actually a revolving (changes every 10 minutes) group of 101 images that fade from colour to colour. Lots of movie frames in there too.

Yeah I always start of clean too... you'll see I've only got a single folder, however within that is structured, organised madness.

http://i.imgur.com/6b0OtcJ.png

My desktop is actually a revolving (changes every 10 minutes) group of 101 images that fade from colour to colour. Lots of movie frames in there too.

Something is not right with that sun + reflection...

* Is it that the reflection is perfectly equidistant from the main?

* Is it the invisible middle part of the sun just above the mountains where clouds are not seen?

* Or is it that the reflected palm trees have sun behind them and the real ones do not?

(Obviously it's PS'd, but some are more believable than others).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

DCS World's AJS-37. I was taking some photos after getting it and one of them landed on my desktop. It's a seriously beautiful game engine. Come to think of it, since around September of 2014 all of my desktop wallpapers except for maybe one (I change them around every month or so) have been aircraft within DCS World.

[ATTACH]28070[/ATTACH]

• 2 months later...

New screen, new piccie - tried quite a few and settled on this one. I've installed the free version of Nexus' dock as it allows me to display folders as menu's - cleaning up loads of game icons, etc.

GAfnexnuYE8NVCyBDrscKIDj6YwUsh.png

Dock Sections:

Computer

Recycle Bin

-

Apps (General)

Audio/Video apps (including video editing)

Games

Game Tools (things like Device calibration, Discord, Launchers)

-

Downloads folder

OneDrive folder

Work folder

TV folder (TopGear, etc)

Shutdown icons (i.e. shutdown in 0/30/45/60/75/90 minutes)

Network Settings

-

Weather

CPU

RAM

I've also installed Launchy and will see if I remember to use it

Icons from Free Icon Vector Illustrations - FindIcons.com

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...