We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT : 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan - TDU2Vista mod

StarGT

c394dc5197d5.png

2016 Aston Martin Vulcan

Vehicle replaced: Ascari A10

Converted by: StarGT

Camera: Ford GT

Credits: Forza Horizon 3 Forzavista SLOD

(not from GTA, Assetto, NFS etc. Own ripped model from FH3+manual mapping)

Features:

-working digital

- HQ model

-blue stripes

- highpoly interior

- raindrops on windows

-open boot

-open bonnet

-HQ engine

- working doors

- working lights

- working windows

- dirt, paintable, stickerable

- own rims

-own tires

-own calipers

6ac64bdf275b.png

12a4997021b0.png

74521c647350.png

5b22fe453d4c.png

887fa4d0a563.png

e9ede0993228.png

Download 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan

Download 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan without blue stripes

Download 2016 Aston Martin Vulcan (on my Facebook page)

Well here's an option for that, use the Atom 500 gauge. It's a universal gauge that is digital and works on the hud.

Edit:

Tried the Atom 500 gauges and it doesn't work... I'm gonna try something else and I will let you know if that works.

Edit 2:

Okay my other method did not work, what did work is setting the hud for the Vulcan (in VPE) as the same hud as the Ascari A10. When you do that the RPM part of the gauge will not work (on the hud), but it works fine in the interior.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I found some issues that, if addressed, will make the model perfect!

Edit:

Here are the issues:

Collisions (front and rear):

XgyX17S.jpg

GUsaFyu.jpg

No idea what happened here, but the 3D model of the Vulcan is not centered on the car at all. Maybe consider using a different replacement car for the mod. It's not completely horrible, but it looks pretty bad at the front.

Tail lights and brake lights being orange (first image, tail lights; second image, brake lights):

Ljj5T0T.jpg

t8oZ9WT.jpg

If you send me your lights and glowing lights texture, I think I will be able to work some magic on this issue.

Rain light doesn't glow (Under the plate):

pOzCXr2.jpg

If you can make the rain light glow (under the license plate) that would make the model look much more realistic.

• 1 year later...

I'm going to make the sound for this car, and as an extra I'll put in download link this outfit I made for this car (the racing suit has some small bugs in texture but it looks good)

32557060_2060203350909762_9020343435214716928_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeEndAKVpqKiGi1Lxk_kZpUFXxyBzbAFUa5yVvl8Z7JzKDUfK3s1RcV5goK7a_6sucniSrD9H18SJkiA4J2nZGObeMJJZnE0yiPqG6XIKzXGkg&oh=194e8c68884619bf439dee9deeaaaba5&oe=5B9C247F

32535056_2060203300909767_8090512728214470656_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeE9OzJ1PHsMLjhi2P69IlUTHY51y_xENTn_W-VJtk7tO9NlbPSwAKKUcIsZEIrAE35yzMMkUL4oWuXC9WAoTGPowSuRPf7-67_4npTUqeS2HA&oh=fc55c37a62bb814edcbf315ddab3ea9d&oe=5B5293C3

The racing suit replaces the outlaw outfit, and the helmet replaces the police glasses (npc/pnj clothing store in hawaii) later i makes more designs for helmets and suits.

I'm going to make the sound for this car, and as an extra I'll put in download link this outfit I made for this car (the racing suit has some small bugs in texture but it looks good) The racing suit replaces the outlaw outfit, and the helmet replaces the police glasses (npc/pnj clothing store in hawaii) later i makes more designs for helmets and suits.

Awesome! I also thought about you after hearing your Miura sound mod :tup:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i dont know how to add it autopack -replace what car ID to get working digital :para: . Maybe mitkop81 find it

Well, any car except FXX Evo and 599XX can use our universal digital hud. That mod is placed at base of Ascari A10 wich mean that you can get universal digital hood or original ascari hood, dublicate it and rename how you want.

Abouth are that car will exist in the Autopack, well i can't tell for now....

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...