We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Porsche Officially Confirmed For Gran Turismo Sport!

TurboDuck

[headline]Porsche Officially Confirmed For Gran Turismo Sport![/headline]

1492013080exterior_911_GT3_RS_16_01_1491825250-e1492013202511-800x300.jpg

After damn near 20 years, Porsche is finally making its official appearance in Gran Turismo. The iconic brand has been sorely missed from the racing titan except for a hidden away attempt back in the GT3 days, where Kazunori Yamauchi tried to get his own 996 GT3 into the game, but unfortunately had to suffer the disappointment of not being...

Read more on this...

• 3 weeks later...

First Official Footage Of Porsche In Gran Turismo Sport Released

[headline]First Official Footage Of Porsche In Gran Turismo Sport Released[/headline]

race_911_GT3_RS_16_01_1491825248-800x300.jpg

Polyphony Digital have released the first official gameplay footage of Porsche in Gran Turismo Sport, and as you would expect, it looks unbelievably good. It is crazy to think that despite the series being almost 20 years old, this is the very first time Porsche has properly been seen in an official capacity in a GT game.

The footage...

Read more on this...

I get what you're saying, though I'm not sure if it's "bass" that's missing, never had the chance to study how the sound affects us, but I think the whole car interior feeling might be better if the developers would include sound and vibration that is inaudible, even though we can't hear it, it would have an effect on our bodies.

I've noticed that in some cars the interior sounds are better than the exterior and vice versa, the Gtr for example isn't all that nice from the inside but when you do into the exterior cam you get that distinctive GTR sound which I think they got spot on,

This is from playing the GT sport beta a hell of a lot over the past few weeks .

I think that the GT sounds are missing some trebble. Take AC sounds for example, I think they got it right on the interior, taking the engine to its redline sounds almost as pleasing as the real thing. Anyways, this GT doesn't sound vacuum like :P. Btw, I hate the RPM counter on the middle of the screen

Gran Turismo Sport Extended Porsche Trailer Released

[headline]Gran Turismo Sport Extended Porsche Trailer Released[/headline]

GT-Sport-Porsche-911-GT3-RS_8-800x300.jpg

An extended version of the trailer that announced that Porsche and Gran Turismo were finally going to officially meet, has been released. And this time we get the red car's version of events of that fateful meeting on the Nordschleife.

Lasting just over 3 minutes and devoid of any music to interfere, this new cut shows even more footage...

Read more on this...

They have been experimenting a lot with the sounds with the beta progress. It has changed a lot since the first release. I think, this is leading to a good way, as imo, all it needs are minor tweaks.

Edit: But i am biased. :lol: