We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StarGT : Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 fixed for TDU2 AutoPack

StarGT

[ATTACH]28689[/ATTACH]

CAR FOR TDU2 AUTOPACK ONLY !!!

Converted by: StarGT

Credits: 3D Model, Wheels & Interior - Forza Motorsport

Good camera view for :

Murcielago LP670-4 - F430 Scuderia spider (ID cam 396)

NOW WITH WORKING WINGS

Download Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 fixed for TDU2 AutoPack for online use

Download Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 fixed for TDU2 AutoPack (on my Facebook page)

I was wondering for a while why the side vents did not come up, but you have fixed that. You also fixed the tail lights. Before the car had extended turn and reverse lights, but it looks perfect now. The chrome rims and chrome parts of the wing still don't look that good to me, but I can live with those.

Great job on improving this mod!

• 8 months later...

No, he is right. My browser gives me a virus warning. The real download link to the mod is hidden behind an url shortener, of which many are scamming sites. Dunno why StarGT is stilling using these BS sites. Although when I think about it, he is trying to make a few quick bucks by using them I guess.

Edit: Can a Mod/Admin review the links please? They seem to spread malware and thus shouldn't be allowed here.

A lot of you would agree that modding should be passion driven and not money driven. But everyone could also agree that it's always nice to gain money from what you enjoy doing.

I'm pretty sure that StarGT really enjoys making mods, but again he needs some way to pay himself back from the passion and hard work from making mods.