We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tbc: 'the banner contest' #90 - Get on our banner! | WINNER: Loek

Eudemon

'the banner contest' #90 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. 'the banner contest' #90 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)

• 1) Loek
    • 2) mau92
    • 3) Margebadze
    • 4) Paladin Skylark
    • 5) carlos_69
    • 6) Rassva
    • 7) hassan1995
    • 8) Ozzmcom
    • 9) Milli
    • 10) TimBud

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to @Loek who has won tbc #90 with their wonderful capture of a speeding Ferrari 355 in the wet! An excellent second place was taken by both @Rassva and @hassan1995, with a very respectable third bagged by @Ozzmcom. This was a tricky theme due to the restrictions but all entrants pulled it off and it was easy to see that whatever image ended up winning that it was going to be a good one.

Notices:

* @Margebadze is disqualified for not voting in the poll :fp:

That was a pleasant surprise :) thanks all who voted for me! @Milli I don't know actually. Long time since I used my 355 hence I probably did that at random a while ago. I'm a bit busy atm, I'll post the next theme when I get home later today.

Okay, I'm pretty bad at this, as it's my first time to decide a theme. @Diablo: you set the bar of expectations high, so I had to do something composition related. My idea is probably not 100% loophole proof, but I figured it worked. I call it "street posing": park your car in a city/village/urban area (as most of it will be FH3: get a parking spot in Surfers Paradise) and photograph it, stationairy. Car, exact location, overall lighting effects is up to you, only rules are that it needs to be in a city-urban ish area (come on, you get the point) and put the car on stationary. Photo angle also doesn't matter (side view in the example but this may vary) This is not a promotion for my picture thread but this has gotta be my personal favorite example: [IMG]http://forum.turboduck.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=28701&d=1492531982[/IMG] Stationary, city area, car of choice, weather effects of choice. Simplified/TLDR: Stationary parked, in the city. Car and effects up to you.

Yeah sorry, I thought after I posted that it might freak you out but I left it to see what you would come up with in that scenario too. :cheeky: :evil:

So in a way I guess you are looking for shots that are akin to typical car spotting in London, Monaco, Dubai etc shots ?