We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FH3 Weekly Races

Hey friends - if you're familiar with the Motorsport League that Santtu and I put together every year, this should seem somewhat normal for you.

What we'd like to do is get together once a week to do some racing with a set of competitive cars on some cool circuits around Australia.

Competitive car themes would work out like (THIS IS AN EXAMPLE): 1970's Japanese cars, 1980's super cars, hot hatches, australian cars, etc. etc.

If you're interested please comment and lemme know what days/times you would be available to take part; as getting everyone together is hard and will need to be on a schedule.

If we get enough people interested, we can figure out a day every week to hang out and race each other :D

Yessss absolutely. I'm an evenings and (more likely) weekends guy.

I'm interested. Also, if you want to chat, let's just make a discord server. There's no need to check/refresh and post on this forum for every single thing you know. :D

RIP forum :hmmm:

I said what I said for the reason above. If we want to talk during the gameplay we should use the xbox party feature as that'll allow everyone to join, regardless of the platform.

Damn, I was so lost in PC thing, I forgot I'm the only one playing Forza from PC(in this subforum, I assume) . Haha, too bad mate, yes Xbox Live Party will do.