We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Assetto Corsa races

mau92

After releasing that some people has Assetto Corsa here, maybe we can organize something. I've been racing online for a while, now that I got the MR AB* rating, racing is fun and clean. So why don't we race altogether, at least until FM7 or pCARS2 come out? We would race on PC, which is the best platform for this (I've read too many bad comments on console version). Leave your opinions below ;)

*MR stands for Minorating, a rating system embedded on the server that gives the player different grades (A, B or C) depending on how clean they race. Problem is that to get a grade A or B (Where clean racing happens) you have to go through unrestricted servers which are usually full of bad drivers (At least midpack and below).

We have actually done this once before. If I recall correctly, we struggled creating/joining our own private lobby (assuming that feature existed) so ended up on a quiet server but others did join and cause a few on-track issues. It was otherwise ok besides @gsto2 aka @pyrre being way too fast for us.

Well, it sounds like it's pretty much shaping up. Maybe we can jump into an existing server (There are many empty servers also) to see how it turns out. I've never tried setting up a server but it's a bit of a pain in the a** and not so straightforward.