We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Assetto Corsa - Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack (Up: OUT NOW FOR PC)

Kelvjy

Assetto Corsa is proud to present the Ferrari 70th Anniversary pack, a new DLC pack currently in development that will be available on PC Steam, PS4 and XBOX One in fall 2017. The package will include a selection of seven of the most iconic cars ever produced by the Italian car manufacturer through its glorious history, which will join the amazing line-up of Ferrari models already available in the simulation.

The Ferrari 70th Anniversary pack will introduce the following models:

Now you have the unique opportunity to vote in your favourite Ferrari to a selection of the most desirable cars. Ferrari agreed to allow our development team to reproduce the most voted-for model from the following wish list. Choose your car now, and good luck! The poll will be closed on June 30, 2017, and the winning car will be announced as soon as possible.

Poll here

Poll Cars

• 430 Scuderia - 2007 road
  • 458 Challenge - 2010 racing
  • 360 Challenge - 2004 racing
  • Testarossa - 1984 road
  • 250 Testarossa - 1957 racing
  • 312P - 1969 racing
  • 512M - 1970 racing
  • F355 F1 Spyder - 1997 road
  • F50 - 1995 road
  • 360 GT - 2002 racing
  • 575 GTC - 2003 racing
  • Enzo Ferrari - 2002 road
  • F1 2007 - 2007 F1
  • F1 2017 - 2017 F1
  • Ferrari 641 - 1991 F1
  • 360 Modena - 1999 road
  • 312 T4 - 1979 F1
  • F333 SP - 1994 prototype
  • 550 Maranello - 1996-2002 road
  • F1-2000 - 2000 F1
  • F12 TDF - 2015 road
  • 488 GTE - 2017 racing

voted for the 355 F1 Spyder, would be nice for cruising on a long modded track
If you're going to be using mods why not use a mod of that car also? A bit of a strange reasoning to make a choice from imo. :oook:

I went for the F355 in the end. I just feel it will be a great car for the game due to it's nimbleness and will fit in well with the other classes around it to make for some awesome racing. (it's also not seen much in games anymore which was another deciding factor)

I voted 512M because 917K vs 512M would be awesome :nods:
I wouldn't be unhappy if this won either!

I rarely go searching for mod cars - only tracks (and even then that's very rare these days). With tracks don't have to worry about potentially dubious 'physics' or research which modders know what they're doing. A long exotic track is the next best thing to getting those old TDU vibes, and a slower car with a H shifter manual gearbox is the perfect way to enjoy it imo.

I rarely go searching for mod cars - only tracks (and even then that's very rare these days). With tracks don't have to worry about potentially dubious 'physics' or research which modders know what they're doing. A long exotic track is the next best thing to getting those old TDU vibes, and a slower car with a H shifter manual gearbox is the perfect way to enjoy it imo.

I'm still waiting for that Targa Florio conversion :bdown:

If it was the 550 GT1 it would've been an even harder choice for me :cheeky: I can see why that isn't on the list though. The Prodrive built 550 was more successful and beat the 575 built by Ferrari :whistle:

I went for the 512M as I don't think any racing game has had both the 917K and 512M :confused: