We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Assetto Corsa - Ferrari 70th Anniversary Pack (Up: OUT NOW FOR PC)

Kelvjy

I wouldn't say I'm disappointed as it is cool to get a current F1 car (no competition though). I won't be driving it much because you know, 250GTO and 330 P4 :nods: I'll also slide the hell out of the 812 and enjoy hitting many barriers with it :bgroove:

Thank you very much for voting, with your constant support you help us make Assetto Corsa better everyday.

We are glad to announce the results of the poll, which received more than 30,000 votes: we see that you appreciate classic cars as well as the latest modern race cars produced by Ferrari.

The winning Ferrari model in the poll is the SF70H, the sixtieth car produced by Ferrari to compete in the F1 World Championship.

The SF70H will be included in the Ferrari 70th Anniversary Celebration Pack, to be available in Fall 2017 for PC Steam, PlayStation 4 and XBox One, lining up the following models:

Assetto-Corsa-Ferrari70-Poll-Results.png

• 2 months later...