We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew 2 Beta Sign Up Is Live. Unlock Vehicles Through 'The Crew Rewards Program

TurboDuck

[headline]The Crew 2 Beta Sign Up Is Live. Unlock Vehicles Through 'The Crew Rewards Program'[/headline]

TC2_art_RewardsProgram_E3_170612_215pm_1497268475-800x300.jpg

Registrations are now open for the newly-announced The Crew 2. No information about when this will take place is known but with the game not set to release until early next year it's likely to be at least a month or few away.

Getting in early shouldn't hurt though, so jump on over to the sign-up page and get...

Read more on this...

As far as I can tell, these are linked to certain 'Awards' in TC1. If you have already completed all of those cherry-picked awards in the past, you don't need to do anything and you'll get all 18 vehicles.

I've also read that you don't need to complete 18 tasks to get 18 vehicles - apparently your rewards mainly depend on if you complete 5, 10, or 15 award tasks.

I guess it's a good enough reason to fire up the game again, given how much of a cash grind the game might turn out to be.