We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

V8 Vantage Taillight Position Adjustment

First of all, I apologize for posting my request here. I would need at least 10 other posts to put anything under "Mod Request", but did not want to spam people with inconsequential remarks.

The Aston's taillight positions are inaccurate in the game, which puts the brake lights in the position of the regular taillights and vice versa. Could someone please switch the positions of the lights so that the orange portion (please keep the red colour; orange here is just for highlighting) in the picture should light up given the right circumstances?

[ATTACH]29537[/ATTACH]

• 1 month later...
I will take a look tonight for you as it shouldn't be any more than a texture edit. It will most likely be 2 minutes work.

EDIT: Here you go.

Wow. This just made my day. Thank you so much!

Hate to push my luck, but could you perhaps make the taillight darker or just make it orange? Right now it is a bit difficult to see the brake light when the taillight is also on, since both of them are in exactly the same red colour.