We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Realistic Sky Clouds Pack V2

Ramon1991cobra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am confused with the explanation of cloud types.
I understand that each type of cloud (sunset, storm, or cloudless) only works for that type of condition.
My questions are:

- when the in-game weather changes, will the sunset clouds look bad if there is a storm?
- If I install storm clouds, when the weather is sunny or sunset, will they also look bad?
- If I install the one with no clouds, then when it rains, will there be no clouds?

My questions arise, since if so, then it would have to be constantly changing the clouds according to the change of the weather which would be a tedious problem.

I already downloaded your MOD. But before installing I would like your answer to avoid destroying the game environment.

Thanks again, and I await your comments.

15 hours ago, Asgaldh1978 said:

Estoy confundido con la explicación de los tipos de nubes.
Entiendo que cada tipo de nube (puesta de sol, tormenta o sin nubes) solo funciona para ese tipo de condición.
Mis preguntas son:

- Cuando cambie el clima en el juego, ¿se verán mal las nubes al atardecer si hay una tormenta?
- Si instalo nubes de tormenta, cuando el clima es soleado o al atardecer, ¿también se verán mal?
- Si instalo el que no tiene nubes, cuando llueva, ¿no habrá nubes?

Surgen mis preguntas, ya que, de ser así, tendría que estar cambiando constantemente las nubes de acuerdo con el cambio del clima, lo que sería un problema tedioso.

Ya descargué tu MOD. Pero antes de instalar, me gustaría su respuesta para evitar destruir el entorno del juego.

Gracias de nuevo, y espero sus comentarios.

I use them with freeze time and weather, back up your original file and test them, you see if you like them or not

3 hours ago, Ramon1991cobra said:

I use them with freeze time and weather, back up your original file and test them, you see if you like them or not

I'm already testing them, I loved them, I think I'm going to try one by one to see which one I choose.
Thank you very much for your excellent contributions. I am enjoying the game to the fullest, I will continue waiting for the following Modifications.

9 minutes ago, ///Λquarious said:

Hi @Ramon1991cobra,

It might be good to upload this mod to the download section, this way more people will be able to enjoy it. It is quite hidden between all the topics at the moment! 🙂

I'll improve it before uploading it to the download section, but later.

• 3 years later...