We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GT Sport November DLC & GT League preview - Sunday Cup (traditional campaign) is coming back!

Milli

UPDATE [Nov 23rd '17]: More information and media posted on site

Apparently, GT Sport has heard the community, and there will be a Free DLC this month. As shown in this video, and they also teased the back of GT League events, a.k.a. campaing mode. Which ones and when they will bring back? They all in same time or they will release them split in different DLC's?

Here's the video.

Sauce: MotoGamesTV Youtube Channel

I honestly got hyped. Again. :lol:

Edit:

GT League is comming live as December's free DLC, among with the cars listed. For November, only the first three, (Audi R18, Iso Rivolta VGT and Shelby Cobra 427) will be available as free DLC, together with some updated features, such as scapes, livery editor being able to be used when offline.

November DLC will be up at 27/11.

Sauce 2: Playstation Blog EU

I was reading about this myself not 5 mins ago and was thinking that, they really should've delayed this game a month and released it with this included. Things being as they are though, it is good to see them adding to the whole game and not just the cars and online components. Quick turnaround on making those modes available offline too.

If this is how they the post-support is going to be then picking it up is definitely worthwhile!

I'm thinking another delay may have been on PD's mind but they were made to get it out as it was.

I was reading about this myself not 5 mins ago and was thinking that, they really should've delayed this game a month and released it with this included. Things being as they are though, it is good to see them adding to the whole game and not just the cars and online components. Quick turnaround on making those modes available offline too.

If this is how they the post-support is going to be then picking it up is definitely worthwhile!

I'm thinking another delay may have been on PD's mind but they were made to get it out as it was.

Possible. Or maybe they just tried to throw a green one, and if people buy it, that would be it. Either way, it is really, really nice to see that they are finally adding new cars and the real "campaing" mode back. So, all we can do now is wait and see how they will handle the DLC's and free content.

The game is available at really good prices at the moment so with this direction it would be a great time to snap it up!

There's some debate about if the cars are newly created or are re-using GT6 assets. Not the models from GT6 as such, but the future-proof models that were supposedly created for that game that for some reason were not being used for GT Sport. (maybe just Kaz talking nonsense again though?)

Perhaps they could have had a December launch all to themselves, but I have to imagine with Forza and pCARS releasing, along with XB1X they had to meet an earlier deadline.

Hope it all turns out well for everyone. I've heard a few former GT fans bashing the physics though which is sad to read. I'm sure it's still fun though.

The game is available at really good prices at the moment so with this direction it would be a great time to snap it up!

There's some debate about if the cars are newly created or are re-using GT6 assets. Not the models from GT6 as such, but the future-proof models that were supposedly created for that game that for some reason were not being used for GT Sport. (maybe just Kaz talking nonsense again though?)

I think those are re-worked GT6 models, but i can be wrong... :lol: Some are new though, like the F-150 Raptor, as it has never been in the game before.

Perhaps they could have had a December launch all to themselves, but I have to imagine with Forza and pCARS releasing, along with XB1X they had to meet an earlier deadline.

Hope it all turns out well for everyone. I've heard a few former GT fans bashing the physics though which is sad to read. I'm sure it's still fun though.

This patch 1.06 apparently has changes on the physics aswell. But untill people try it, we won't know how it is. :lol: