We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

At the moment no, it won't. Mostly because it might get heavier for weak computer and also, because there are no real up-to-date traffic car mods, unless you want everyone driving a Supra around. :lol:
Maybe you could pick in 1975's patch vehicles with 2CVSUPERGT's agreement (to include one classic or two).

For the other models, I believe there was many traffic car mods as BMWs, police etc ... are they unavailable by now (I wouldnt be surprised) ?

Anyway, creating a traffic pack is not as hard as adding drivable vehicles (does not need database adjustements), so someone might create it later as optional content :p

• 2 weeks later...

NICE! I love this! Especially how there are some cars I really like, that were not included in the UCP. (Mitsubishi GTO, Eclipse GSX, Toyota MR2, Mercedes CLK-GTR racing version, as well as the... weirder choices like the VW samba van and the VW bug :lol:)

I agree with Djey in which a mod to add custom traffic cars would be nice (I have a taste for licensed traffic cars and, say, driving a Lambo Countach through a field of real cars, especially if some lower-end or older cars are in the mix :lol:), though I understand if it's too heavy for some computers. Maybe as an optional package?

Still, really looking forward to this. Will it be compatible with save files running the UCP?

NICE! I love this! Especially how there are some cars I really like, that were not included in the UCP. (Mitsubishi GTO, Eclipse GSX, Toyota MR2, Mercedes CLK-GTR racing version, as well as the... weirder choices like the VW samba van and the VW bug :lol:)

I agree with Djey in which a mod to add custom traffic cars would be nice (I have a taste for licensed traffic cars and, say, driving a Lambo Countach through a field of real cars, especially if some lower-end or older cars are in the mix :lol:), though I understand if it's too heavy for some computers. Maybe as an optional package?

Still, really looking forward to this. Will it be compatible with save files running the UCP?

Yes, save files will be compatible. Some vehicles might change a bit though, like colors, wheels...

Speaking for myself, I enjoy driving the "weirder" vehicles in TDU. I've always thought it'd be fun to do a lap of the island in a Citroen 2CV... might take a while though :lol:

For example, I've recently been hooning around in a Ford Transit van, which I'd actually fitted with Bugatti Veyron underpinnings - had to redo the suspension though, as it kept trying to fall over for some reason when cornering at 200+ mph :nuts:

Regarding vehicles changing: Ah, I see. So basically kind of what happened when I installed the UCP and tried using my pre-UCP save file, haha. Will it also undo tuning upgrades?

Also, VanillaPanda, good luck crusing the island with that Citroen, it'll be tedious but super silly, especially if it's a sleeper that can keep up with powerful cars :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21