We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

14 hours ago, Aaron Rays said:

will you release the weather with the mod or outside as a optional thing.

No, i don't plan to.

14 hours ago, Tadpole said:

I mean, even if she didn't provide a seperate download, I think you could just fish the weather files out of the mod and manually install them yourself. 😛

Though I agree a seperate download for the weather files would be more convenient. Either way, we'd still have to wait for the full release first.

Lol, you could try, but i don't guarantee the same result in a different game.

7 hours ago, rigo558 said:

hey milli, you're also going to put the continental lincoln and lykan's red line the two are in hf garage, and I'm sorry for my bad english. I am using a translator, I speak Spanish and I have time to follow your project.

No and no. Lykan red line is just a normal Lykan with a livery, and the Lincoln would be a new brand, that means it wouldn't be tuneable, also, no more room inside dealerships for it.  I can't keep adding new mods forever. Lol

44 minutes ago, MagicV8 said:

OMG ... this is such a veeeeryyyy biiiiig Easter Egg!! 🐣👍👍👍

I am really sooooo exited!!

Thank you, Milli, a thousand thanks to you!! 😘😘😘

Lol, haven't thought about that.  And thanks, you're welcome and your help was really essential! 

44 minutes ago, Pr1nceHapi said:

Awesome and wonderful.
TDU FTW

Cheers,
Youri
- Pr1nceHapi

Thanks!

27 minutes ago, JPTH said:

Great Job 😉

Thanks!

15 minutes ago, kristiannn said:

Oh boy! I can't wait to try it out tonight! 😁

I'm curious if we'll see new highs of online players these days because of this! 

So am i! 😂😂

23 minutes ago, africolombiano said:

Thank you so much Milli. It has been an amazing wait, excitement since the start. I am now downloading so that I can start enjoying the what you have worked so hard on. THANK YOU TO INFINITY AND BEYOND...

Thanks! Hope you enjoy it.

26 minutes ago, DJayAftermath said:

YASS!!! I checked in here everyday.. was gonna ask you why the long silence. Doesn't matter now, finally that [WIP] turns to [Released]

Yeah, that's a reason for the silence, and also that i got a bit busy. 

30 minutes ago, Diablo/Eudemon said:

Congratulation on the release!

did you know you can put multiple downloads in one download file? that way you can track who downloaded what, plus they can get notification for updates if they choose to subscribe

Thanks! And no, i had no clue. 

1 minute ago, Tadpole said:

I have a question. Is it possible to install Platinum on top of UCP? Or will I have to uninstall UCP by placing back the vanilla data files, and then install Platinum?

TDU Platinum is the final form of UCP, so, no, you can just put it on top of UCP. 😆

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21