We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

22 hours ago, africolombiano said:

Hi Milli. A quick question. I did a clean install and so far the game is running ok, but everytime I try and mod a car, especially upgrade ones the game does not load and gives me an error message. So far I have been trying with Koenigsegg Regera. I want to change it so that I have the CC8S on the first Regera then have it upgrade to all the other versions succesively, e.g. CCR, CCX, CCXR, Agera, Agera R, One:1 and then Regera. Is there any way I can solve this?

Hi Milli,the error happens with vanilla Platinum...

Guest Thrasher9294

Hey guys! I just picked up TDU1 and installed this mod after seeing the several posts online (elsewhere and here) about it. I've played TDU2 quite a bit but never had the chance to play the first, and now I can see why it's considered to be so much better.

Everything seems to be working from the mod side just fine--but is there any potential fix for what seems to be the memory leak that causes the game to slow down/drop frames to nothing after ~20 minutes of play? I've got 16gb DDR4, i5 4690k, GTX1080, but the game still comes to a crawl. Shortly after that, roads stop loading/textures disappear from upcoming roadside elements. I know it's much more to do with the game/my setup somehow than this actual mod, but does anyone have any advice? Either way, the game's been a blast for the short while I can play it!

Hi.

If i open TDUPE2.77 i can't no longer enter the game. 

Can anyone tell me why this happen and the way to fix it? The weird thing is that i dont even change any value, just simply open and close TDUPE. It's the third time it

happens. 

Happen aagain, this time i tried to change one value. Close TDUPE and cant launch the game, no error appear.

Its not possible use TDUPE? 🤨

Edited by ABC83
Edit

2 hours ago, africolombiano said:

By using TDU PE?

2 hours ago, Guest Thrasher9294 said:

Hey guys! I just picked up TDU1 and installed this mod after seeing the several posts online (elsewhere and here) about it. I've played TDU2 quite a bit but never had the chance to play the first, and now I can see why it's considered to be so much better.

Everything seems to be working from the mod side just fine--but is there any potential fix for what seems to be the memory leak that causes the game to slow down/drop frames to nothing after ~20 minutes of play? I've got 16gb DDR4, i5 4690k, GTX1080, but the game still comes to a crawl. Shortly after that, roads stop loading/textures disappear from upcoming roadside elements. I know it's much more to do with the game/my setup somehow than this actual mod, but does anyone have any advice? Either way, the game's been a blast for the short while I can play it!

Try to play the game without other things open, such as Spotify, Chrome... 

2 hours ago, LonelyDarknesss said:

damn, thanx!, have a lot of  cars!, but, the auto-flip is annoying, how to disable it? and the off road? to run in grass

No you can't. That's TDU.

1 hour ago, ABC83 said:

Hi.

If i open TDUPE2.77 i can't no longer enter the game. 

Can anyone tell me why this happen and the way to fix it? The weird thing is that i dont even change any value, just simply open and close TDUPE. It's the third time it

happens. 

Happen aagain, this time i tried to change one value. Close TDUPE and cant launch the game, no error appear.

Its not possible use TDUPE? 🤨

Apparently it has an error, because the database exceeded the 1000 car count. I knew about TDUPE having such error with 1000+ modded TDU, but thought it would be fine as long as i don't make TDUPE read 1000 cars.  But that seems to not be the case.  There is a solution, but it is troublesome. 

- Open TDUPE, mod it as you like.
- Save and close. 
- Open TDU Modding Tools and extract the CarPhysicsData.db from the DB.bnk
- Decrypt it, using TDU UT. 
- Change the total car count to 1105
- Save and close.
- Encrypt it using TDU UT.
- Replace the CarPhysicsData.db with the modded one, inside the DB.bnk
- Run the game. 

Or, you could use TDUF, which in my opinion, once you get used to how it looks, it's a much better and efficient tool. 

1 hour ago, Milli said:

I said you can't disable it. 

3 hours ago, africolombiano said:

Hi Milli, the error happened with both TDU PE and Modding Tools, but I just tried using TDUF, on a suggestion you made to ABC83 and it seems to be working ok. It is a bit more comlex than using TDU PE and Modding Tools but it is worth it. so again THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH. You ROCK...

2 hours ago, Ryzza5 said:

Could you also add this to the Downloads section of this website for others with beefy PC's?

I'm currently working on a new version, I may just add that one. Since I saw something Milli did that I was thinking of trying out and opened up a couple of opportunities, plus I'm working on some visibility improvements, so I can upload that when it's done.

Guest Thrasher9294
4 hours ago, Milli said:

Try to play the game without other things open, such as Spotify, Chrome...

I actually may have fixed it--I tried applying patch 1.68b and then reinstalling Platinum and it seems to have fixed whatever issue was being caused. I didn't actually use Chrome/Spotify while the issue was happening, and this past session I was able to run Spotify just fine while playing and had no problems!

Cheers for the mod, it's brilliant work. Thanks for getting me introduced to this great game.

11 hours ago, Guest Thrasher9294 said:

Try removing the enbseries.ini file from the game folder. I think that was the problem.

Edit: Ah I see you got it fixed. No worries then. Cheers.

Edited by DJayAftermath

I got some bugs to report. I couldn't do a few car delivery missions (Carrera GT, Lancia 037) with a manual gearbox because the game didn't let me shift the gears. Also once  a little glitch happened after an F class race, after finishing it I couldn't exit the race (got stuck on "you won" screen with no buttons working) and I got to kill the game with the task manager.
I believe there were a few minor things too, I just don't remember now writing this comment.
By the way, huge thanks for edited races, I love them. Some actually added a bit of challenge. Is there a way to increase the number of opponents in some races (like from 4 to 8 or more if possible)?

Edited by Rigel

Awesome mod, runs smooth and stable on my end (modern potatoes have more processing power than my pc), the only bug I've noticed so far is that audi s4 b5 side mirror in cockpit view is chrome regardless of the color of the rest of the car, which is no big deal tbh.

Question: were the races changed a bit? Some rewards were higher than what I've remembered from vanilla, also some routes were different, although this might be an error in my memory. 

The AI opponents can't drive at all, made all race challanges a much needed breather after the horror of "A serious test of car control" - been stuck on it for a whole day 😕

Again: great work Milli, many, many thanks!

2 hours ago, Rigel said:

I got some bugs to report. I couldn't do a few car delivery missions (Carrera GT, Lancia 037) with a manual gearbox because the game didn't let me shift the gears. Also once  a little glitch happened after an F class race, after finishing it I couldn't exit the race (got stuck on "you won" screen with no buttons working) and I got to kill the game with the task manager.
I believe there were a few minor things too, I just don't remember now writing this comment.
By the way, huge thanks for edited races, I love them. Some actually added a bit of challenge. Is there a way to increase the number of opponents in some races (like from 4 to 8 or more if possible)?

I just completed the Carrera GT mission yesterday, no issues. Specially manual gearbox. Check to see if you're not using auto-clutch, because that might be the reason, since both of them are full manual, and if you don't use auto-clutch, you must press the clutch button before you shift.

Those glitches can happen in normal TDU. It never have been the most stable game ever. 

1 hour ago, Guest ~G~ said:

Awesome mod, runs smooth and stable on my end (modern potatoes have more processing power than my pc), the only bug I've noticed so far is that audi s4 b5 side mirror in cockpit view is chrome regardless of the color of the rest of the car, which is no big deal tbh.

Question: were the races changed a bit? Some rewards were higher than what I've remembered from vanilla, also some routes were different, although this might be an error in my memory. 

The AI opponents can't drive at all, made all race challanges a much needed breather after the horror of "A serious test of car control" - been stuck on it for a whole day 😕

Again: great work Milli, many, many thanks!

Bugs with vehicles are beyond my reach, it's the person who did the car that made it that way, and i can't re-edit them. 

Yes, races changed a bit. I changed the route, increased the payment, even because more cars, requires more money... And the AI have always been a noob. One or another will eventually drive away from others, but as far as i remember, always been this way.  And sadly, if i set all the AI with high quality on driving, the game will give errors. I tried.

9 minutes ago, Djey said:

Simply the hugest and most beautiful tribute to this fantastic game.

Thanks Milli for the effort.

And see you IG all !

Can i like this post more than once? 🤣🤣

Thanks Djey, your help was essential in the times i struggled and without your tools, there wouldn't be a TDU modding community. This is my way to say thank you for your work making it all possible! 

giphy.gif

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21