We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2 hours ago, Crimson-7 said:
5 hours ago, jirka607 said:

Does anybody have  list of recommended car for each class?

Like for me

F - Supra A70
E - Skyline R34
D- Skyline R33

etc?

my examples:
C = Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 4matic Biturbo (4WD, turns like a dream although it feels like a boat)

B = Honda NSX (the 2nd gen/2017 model) (SH-AWD, accelerates like a rocket, basically the best, while there are better B class cars but they tune to A class (like GT-R R35 and LFA)

A = Pagani Zonda Cinque (one of the best handling A class cars, corrects easily, just don't make it into a Zonda R)

6 hours ago, jirka607 said:

Does anybody have  list of recommended car for each class?

Like for me

F - Supra A70
E - Skyline R34
D- Skyline R33

etc?

Ummm, hard to say tbh, there are so many cars. Probably Skyline R34 is best for E class, but I avoid it since we already have that in original TDU. I drove a Mercedes of some kind for E class I think. 

A - Koenigsegg 1:1, has insane acceleration and handling is decent as well. Bugatti seems like it may be even better, but I don't want to spend all that money on that ugly thing! 😁

To be honest, no matter what car you choose, you'll have an easy time. Challenges are easy, so just choose the cars you enjoy the most. There are very few cars that are too slow and make things hard. For B class I remember taking a Lamborghini Gallardo, don't know if it's best, but it had a nice sound! 😁

Hi, thanks for the great mod!

I'm trying to change the physics value a bit of the BMW M3 E46 GTR MW edition to make it a bit special than the other versions. I've just increase it's horsepower via TDUF. Right now the car has great acceleration however it comes to an abrupt top speed cap of 225mph without hitting the rev limiter. I increased the coefficient accel but it barely increases the top speed but it made the effect worse. Increasing the top speed for some reasons makes the gear ratio taller. So what values should I change in TDUF to make it reach it's rev limiter at 6th gear without giving crazy horsepower figures?

Edited by Athena

7 hours ago, Djey said:

Hi,

tdupks may also be imported with TDUF Database Editor.

In any case, make backup of Euro\Bnk\Database directory before that.

https://github.com/djey47/tdu-cp/wiki/TDUF-Database-Editor#quick-tour

https://github.com/djey47/tdu-cp/wiki/TDUF-Database-Editor#import--export-data

It worked perfecty!!! Thanks for the reply and for creating the editor lol

2 hours ago, Athena said:

Hi, thanks for the great mod!

I'm trying to change the physics value a bit of the BMW M3 E46 GTR MW edition to make it a bit special than the other versions. I've just increase it's horsepower via TDUF. Right now the car has great acceleration however it comes to an abrupt top speed cap of 225mph without hitting the rev limiter. I increased the coefficient accel but it barely increases the top speed but it made the effect worse. Increasing the top speed for some reasons makes the gear ratio taller. So what values should I change in TDUF to make it reach it's rev limiter at 6th gear without giving crazy horsepower figures?

Maybe try decreasing the drag value, at that speed you'd need a lot more horsepower to go faster, probably car has a lot of drag. 

16 minutes ago, kristiannn said:

Maybe try decreasing the drag value, at that speed you'd need a lot more horsepower to go faster, probably car has a lot of drag. 

I would love to do that, but where is it located? Under the tuning section of TDUF I don't see anything called coefficient of drag...

23 hours ago, Athena said:

I would love to do that, but where is it located? Under the tuning section of TDUF I don't see anything called coefficient of drag...

Not the tuning section, edit the car that you're tuning. The base car. The base car shares values with the "tuning car" and the tuning just modifies a couple of the values. So in this case, it would be the BMW M3 E46, which when you edit, you'll see the effects on the MW edition. 

EDIT: What I've written is apparently wrong! Milli corrects me in the post below, read that. 🙂

Edited by kristiannn

19 minutes ago, kristiannn said:

Not the tuning section, edit the car that you're tuning. The base car. The base car shares values with the "tuning car" and the tuning just modifies a couple of the values. So in this case, it would be the BMW M3 E46, which when you edit, you'll see the effects on the MW edition. 

No it doesn't. When the car model changes, it is a different car and has no link with the base car. 

Edit: if you want to edit the performance of the MW version, he needs to find and edit the MW performance. 

15 minutes ago, kristiannn said:

Sorry not really familiar with this... TDUF shows the base M3 and M3 MW are different and have their own physic file

Still can't find coef of drag 😕

M3 base.jpg

M3 GTR.jpg

Hey. I'm new here. I downloaded this and installed it. I love it. That said, I wanted to add some more cars. The ones I found replace original cars in the game but there's 2 shops full of "dummy" cars and I'd like to know how to replace those with the cars I downloaded, WITHOUT erasing the cars native to the game. Also, I d/l the '70 Road runner and the '70RR with F&F hood. Is it possible to make the one with the F&F hood a tuning upgrade to the basic RR?

Thanks.

On 5/3/2019 at 7:50 PM, Milli said:

Because people spend hours of their free time, working and converting cars to TDU, so people can download them for free.  This is exactly what ended TDU modding community, this sort of lack of respect for the time spent doing something for the people.  Everyone grew fed up with having their mods open, edited and re-posted as someone's else work. 

It's not much different if someone downloads Platinum, change 1 car, and reupload it as like, TDU ultimate or whatever the name, without even mention Platinum at all. I sure will not feel happy about it. 

And where is the respect for the people that made the ripped models from forza and TDU 2  ?    Isn't this beating arround the bush, to argue about who disrespects who  ?  The modders that don't do their own models and just taking it from other games are also doing a form of disrespect on the hours and hours work from others, by just taking them , and uploading them as their own work. In my opinion they should not bitch arround, if someone is taking their 90 % work, and improving it to 100 %  by putting the passenger into the correct position. 

On 5/4/2019 at 8:50 PM, TDU Iceman said:

Because as a general rule, it keeps the modding community healthy. It results in less idiots messing with others projects and creating unnecessary disputes that way.

And secondly, piracy is not theft, it's copyright infringement.. but regardless, any concerns about morality are irrelevant because each modding community gets to decide what it's own rules are. Even in the topsite piracy scene, there are even much stricter rules that warez groups must abide by, comparatively.

So, just be happy with what you get for free.

There are modders who buy licenses from models that are on sale. And there are modders who do their own models.  Those who steal from other games, should not bitch arround , if someone steals the already stolen work , lol .  That's beating arround the bush.

On 5/7/2019 at 4:04 PM, Tazz said:

Hi everyone! I have a problem with  white colors in game. I already asked for help on this forum discord server but no one knew how to fix this. White color is too bright.I tried turning on/off hdr but it didn't helped.  I think its problem with bloom in enb config file but i don't know what to change in it .Thanks in advance!

e.PNG

Try my weathermods. In them your problem is gone.

On 5/7/2019 at 4:38 PM, Mirt09 said:

Just buy the car or test drive it and you'll see that everything is just fine.

It's a thing of some dealerships to display the colors in a different shade of their real appearance.

There are weatherparts for the dealers, all other weathermods don't adress. In my weathermods , this is edited to be the same as when driving. I not only managed to have the colors appear a little less aggressive, i also managed to have the same weather, when looking through the windows from inside car dealers, that you had outside before entering the dealer. In all other mods you have for example a dark evening going on, you enter a dealer, and the weather is the stock daytime.

On 5/7/2019 at 10:29 PM, curtis_187 said:

Hey guys, I'm having a little issue with the 4GB patch, I patched the Testdriverunlimited.exe and after opening Project Paradise and clicking start  the game is giving me a SecuROM™ error, (A required security module cannot be activated.
This program cannot be executed (13000).) Mind you, I'm using my original TDU disc.  

On 5/8/2019 at 4:27 AM, Ryzza5 said:

Hey mate.  Microsoft removed support for SecuROM in Windows 10 a few years ago.  We normally wouldn't recommend this, but it seems that there is no choice but to use a NoDVD patch in this instance.  You will need to find one yourself as we won't link to that here.

A nocd patch is not needed for the securom issue. And since the nocd patch caused other issues in the past, i'd say deactivating the compatibility for internet explorer 11 in windows 10 is the better solution.

Edited by DJoyTinnio

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21