We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

8 hours ago, LonelyDarknesss said:

anyway, i have the Lag bug, i mean, lagging player, except, the White one, how to fix?

That's not a lag bug, it's just a poor connection between players. It helps if you open your ports by port forwarding your router.  But it's not a fix because it does not depend only on you, as the other person might have it open aswell.

Sorry for the noob post but hopefully you guys can help me out. I cannot get the game to start with the paradise launcher. The game works fine on its own but when I click start in the launcherI get a loading circle for a few seconds then nothing happens. I tried running as an administrator and still nothing happens. Any suggestion?

3 hours ago, LonelyDarknesss said:

bruh, i can request the complete game in my discord

3 hours ago, LonelyDarknesss said:

""Thank For the Help"" anyway, i find the complete game in youtube

bruh are you talking to yourself or account sharing?

And please don't Report forum staff to us.  We are not going to help anyone play games without paying for them on these forums.   

Based on this great car list by Firehound427 (https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/test-drive-unlimited-platinum-complete-car-list-now-completed.388144/); I've made a searchable and filtrable car list for TDU Platinum. There are 2 spreadsheets - one without cars acquired from tuning and one with them, so beware not to spoil your fun 🙂

@Milli maybe it would be a good idea to post the list in the main description or in the rar, just an idea

TDU Platinum Car List.xlsx

😜

17 hours ago, Milli said:

¿Alguna vez trató de hacer clic en el "+" en esa ventana de la lista? Luego agrega un número y un nombre? Lol Tal vez?

ohh sh..t ... i can't be so dumb thanks Milli !!! I didn't know that another number could be added or assigned

Edited by Zurimaster

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21