We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

On 4/3/2020 at 5:35 PM, SLR_722_EDITION said:

Hello guys,

I've just heard about "TDU Platinium", i'm trying to reisntall my game but before, i was wondering, where can i find the megapack I've bought some years ago ? it seems that is impossible to find on the web... i'm sad !

Do I need it to get the full content or the PLATINIUM has all the cars ?

I have it. I'll upload it soon on this website.

11 hours ago, scr89 said:

Hello

I have one question: I want to put some cars replacing the 10 Cars that are customizable. So, I want to put Gumpert Apollo and Ultima GTR but in the Database isn't any entry of Apollo model and Ultima brand.

How can i modify the DB to put the Ultima brand and the Apollo model ?  

Use TDUF. I'm doing something like this right now. It's easy, yet complicated. You need a LOT of concentration (which I lack). You also need to make new entries for almost everything you add.

As for adding brands, I think I read somewhere that it was not possible yet.

8 hours ago, RsZ28 said:

Use TDUF. I'm doing something like this right now. It's easy, yet complicated. You need a LOT of concentration (which I lack). You also need to make new entries for almost everything you add.

As for adding brands, I think I read somewhere that it was not possible yet.

It should be possible to add brands with TDUF (that's not the most tedious part of adding vehicle), but I think all logos slots are used by now. You'll have to reuse existing logo index (between 0 and 63 IIRC).

Sorry but I don't know where to ask my question, I'll ask there

I've just won the race "lap of the island" then I've received a message that says "You have unlocked a new car (ERR:33) go and take it at (ERR:33)" is it normal ?

I mean it's because all the cars are buyable now so the game doesn't give gift anymore ?

On 3/31/2020 at 3:09 PM, okar19 said:

I installed it without selling cars and its working fine now. I copied files and created new folder for platinum game.

Now how about adding this spoilerto s7 with some carbon so everyone could see in next update?

-img-

I've tested that Saleen, and it has an issue where the side mirrors flick and may disappear. 

On 4/2/2020 at 6:40 PM, SteveX said:

I had some issues with TDU Platinum these days, yesterday I found out how to make an online account on TDU Platinum, because I found out that you need GameSpy account which nobody can make because they were shut down. I made an online game account but I could not connect to the servers. Today I started the game, and game managed to connect to server, there are players on the map, but however when I fast travel to any player there is a car that's not moving, and when I enter the map, and get back to game again the player's car is not there and when i get back to map again player is somewhere else, they are teleporting. I searched this entire site's comments and found no solutions besides one guide that says that I should open some ports on router and firewall which I don't know how to, I tried and it didn't work. I tried to open ports on router and disabling entire firewall and it solved nothing, it only got worse. Now there are no players in the game, but there are player icons on the map. Someone need to make exact tutorial on how to do this or to make some kind of patch for that. I don't know what else to do, I'm frustrated. Sorry for bad English and typing mistakes if there are any.

First, open ports is basically a must, if you want to have a better connection in TDU. To open port, it may change from router to router. You gotta google and search how to do in your own. Search for port forward and the name of your modem/router. 

Once you've done that, keep in mind that TDU takes a while to stablish a connection with players, sometimes more or less time, depending on many different aspects. It's an old game, in an unnoficial server, so, patience is key. 

On 4/3/2020 at 12:35 PM, SLR_722_EDITION said:

Hello guys,

I've just heard about "TDU Platinium", i'm trying to reisntall my game but before, i was wondering, where can i find the megapack I've bought some years ago ? it seems that is impossible to find on the web... i'm sad !

Do I need it to get the full content or the PLATINIUM has all the cars ?

Yes, Platinum has Megapack included. You don't need it, as it says the only requirement is a legal copy of TDU and nothing else. 

On 4/3/2020 at 2:15 PM, joeeee34 said:

Ohh yea, one more issues is when im trying to go online after creating new profile with the gamespy checked, it freeze on the connecting to test drive server screen, so can i play online??? 

Install a VPN, create your new profile, complete the first tasks (rent, buy house, buy car, win first race, get back to house), then save, and you can unninstall the VPN.

On 4/3/2020 at 10:53 PM, SLR_722_EDITION said:

Seems to work thank you 🙂

But holy shit what modders did to the classes ? I've just bought a class E car for a class E race and I can see cars that can go over 185mph (class D cars) in a E race class... that's weird, even with a modded car it can't match ! I've tried so many times and i've given up lol

Some races have cars from a class above than yours. But such races also have a higher prize.

On 4/4/2020 at 4:45 AM, Chudy1111 said:

Okey, so i fixed my issue. Game running perfectly. 

And I also notice something... Don't you guys things, thats Ibiza is so much op? 7 gears and nearly 300 kph? 

I own the same Ibiza 1.4 (86KM) form 2009 and it's bearly hits 180 🤔 

It's a Seat Ibiza Cupra, and according to Seat brochures, it has a 7-speed DSG gearbox.  The 300km/h top speed is not real, as it is explained on the FAQ section, in the first post. In order to make TDU simulate a real gearbox, you must set the "top speed" as the theorical max speed the last gear could achieve if it had enough power to do so. That doesn't mean the Ibiza, which is an F class car, can do 300km/h in stock form. 

On 4/4/2020 at 2:39 PM, ANT1_HER0 said:

Hello so recently I just downloaded TDU Platinum and I’ve been trying to get this game to work but it keep getting stuck at the loading screen when I start a new game. Has anyone figured out a solution to this? I’m currently running the digital version of the game that I torrented off the google drive page Thunder provided. I have compatibility troubleshoot turned off and all of that. My next option would be to either reinstall the game or try to snatch an original copy of the game which are extremely rare.

You should follow his video on installation too. If you're stuck in connecting to the server, use VPN, as i replied the guy above. 

5 hours ago, joeeee34 said:

Seriously tho why can't i play online 😂

Just replied. lol

1 hour ago, SLR_722_EDITION said:

Sorry but I don't know where to ask my question, I'll ask there

I've just won the race "lap of the island" then I've received a message that says "You have unlocked a new car (ERR:33) go and take it at (ERR:33)" is it normal ?

I mean it's because all the cars are buyable now so the game doesn't give gift anymore ?

You're using the "Multiple Prize Car" extra DB.bnk. TDU locks prize cars to be bought just once. To make them being able to be bought more than once, you have that side effect. Tour of the Island gives you the Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantique.  I recommend to use the Multiple Prize Car only when you've completed the whole game. 

17 hours ago, Milli said:

I've tested that Saleen, and it has an issue where the side mirrors flick and may disappear. 

First, open ports is basically a must, if you want to have a better connection in TDU. To open port, it may change from router to router. You gotta google and search how to do in your own. Search for port forward and the name of your modem/router. 

Once you've done that, keep in mind that TDU takes a while to stablish a connection with players, sometimes more or less time, depending on many different aspects. It's an old game, in an unnoficial server, so, patience is key. 

Yes, Platinum has Megapack included. You don't need it, as it says the only requirement is a legal copy of TDU and nothing else. 

Install a VPN, create your new profile, complete the first tasks (rent, buy house, buy car, win first race, get back to house), then save, and you can unninstall the VPN.

Some races have cars from a class above than yours. But such races also have a higher prize.

It's a Seat Ibiza Cupra, and according to Seat brochures, it has a 7-speed DSG gearbox.  The 300km/h top speed is not real, as it is explained on the FAQ section, in the first post. In order to make TDU simulate a real gearbox, you must set the "top speed" as the theorical max speed the last gear could achieve if it had enough power to do so. That doesn't mean the Ibiza, which is an F class car, can do 300km/h in stock form. 

You should follow his video on installation too. If you're stuck in connecting to the server, use VPN, as i replied the guy above. 

Just replied. lol

You're using the "Multiple Prize Car" extra DB.bnk. TDU locks prize cars to be bought just once. To make them being able to be bought more than once, you have that side effect. Tour of the Island gives you the Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantique.  I recommend to use the Multiple Prize Car only when you've completed the whole game. 

Ohh, so i need a vpn.... Okay let me try 😊

4 hours ago, Kaweeeeem said:

I start new game and im stuck at the loading screen. I can press exit game but the loading screen is infinite. How can I fix this?

Did you only use the 1.12 patch? If so, you need to get the original Platinum patch, then patch it to 1.12, as 1.12 don't have all the files needed to run Platinum, but only the files needed to fix the problems in previous versions.

31 minutes ago, RsZ28 said:

Did you only use the 1.12 patch? If so, you need to get the original Platinum patch, then patch it to 1.12, as 1.12 don't have all the files needed to run Platinum, but only the files needed to fix the problems in previous versions.

I have 1.0 version. TDU Plat 1.0

16 hours ago, Kaweeeeem said:

I have 1.0 version. TDU Plat 1.0

Search the thread, it seems Mili did answer this question at least once prior to the 19th of April of 2019. She doesn't seems to want to repeat herself and I don't really have the time to do that search for you.

So, I'm trying this again, as last time I forgot to metion one important thing.

I have no traffic. No, it's not invisible. It's plainly not there. Yes, I did FPS the game so it stay equal to or under 60FPS (tho it tend to do 60-61 FPS). Tried the clean database that came in the patch, in case I screwed up something when putting cars in Platinum 1.12, but nope, same result. I'm also using Project Paradise launcher. Anybody may know the problem, OR may point me to a thread that deal with this problem and how to fix it?

Thank you.

11 hours ago, scr89 said:

So, how can I introduce new brands using TDUF or another tool in the database?

Because in Brands there isn't any opcion like in Car_Model to add a new entry

Any tutorial or something ?

TDUF Database Editor.

Within settings, select Brands profile to display.

Like any topic, you have the + button to add a new entry.

Basics: https://github.com/djey47/tdu-cp/wiki/TDUF-Database-Editor

Edited by Djey

On 12/26/2017 at 11:04 PM, TDUZoqqer said:

GG EZ

This mod is shit. Game is lagging and there are invisible police cars on road so you cant avoid them and when you hit them police chases you. I think this was seventh time that the game crashed because of the mod and it chrashed in  the middle of the race when you go around island in 60 min. Graphics of the cars are great but watter and nature is fucked up sometimes. I did everithing like they said to when I was installing it and I started from 0 so i didnt have cars in garage. Cars are great but everithing else is fucked up and worse than original game. Fix that you fucking peace of shit

Reveal hidden contents

no really, nice work. Unfortunately I am not playing TDU anymore, and if even, without third party car mods, but it looks impressive. nice job, really

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21