We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1 hour ago, dragster666 said:

Hoping one day that the cars  from the dlc pack  6  will be  ported into the pc version these cars are:

Audi A4 Touring Car,

Cadillac Sixteen,

Dino 246 GTS,

Triumph Daytona 995i,

Pontiac Solstice

Lamborghini Diablo GT.

The Pontiac Solstice is already in Platinum. But it will be removed, because despite people asking for it, nobody, simply nobody drives it. Lol 

7 minutes ago, Milli said:

The Pontiac Solstice is already in Platinum. But it will be removed, because despite people asking for it, nobody, simply nobody drives it. Lol 

so is it gonna get replaced by something  or  just   removed?  Also are any other cars gonna get replaced/removed other than the Solstice?

19 minutes ago, dragster666 said:

so is it gonna get replaced by something  or  just   removed?  Also are any other cars gonna get replaced/removed other than the Solstice?

Replaced. Saturn Sky will get replaced too. Who had it will might be able to keep it though. If i get it right. 

21 hours ago, dragster666 said:

Figured it  out! For it to work on win 10 remove    the enbseries.ini   now it works for me. However i can't get it   to work online as before. 

Not sure what you are referring to, so i searched and found the post where you say "i get a  black screen and  it crashes  i have tried pretty much everything in the paradise launcher or whatever its called sometimes  i   managed to get  up to the connecting to tdu servers and then again crashing". So i am wondering what is this file enbseries.ini about that it solved your issue.

1 hour ago, postcd said:

Not sure what you are referring to, so i searched and found the post where you say "i get a  black screen and  it crashes  i have tried pretty much everything in the paradise launcher or whatever its called sometimes  i   managed to get  up to the connecting to tdu servers and then again crashing". So i am wondering what is this file enbseries.ini about that it solved your issue.

Yes  i just deleted  the enbseries.ini  in the  tdu  platinum directory  and  now it works fine  i don't  use any  compatibility  stuff and just ticked  the big.bnk  box in the paradise launcher  now it works  fine  online  same with offline. 

Edited by dragster666

A little bit offtopic here   damn revisiting this game is so good   remember playing this game on the PS2  the  downgraded  version of this game. And damn it's great. Compared  to  the  horizon series  this is  miles  ahead of it. Notably  the safe houses  in  horizon i feel like a snob  with  just one same old boring warehouse  and  it gets boring pretty quick  here in  TDU  i can buy  15 houses  on the map and feel like the Sultan of Brunei  sadly there isn't a house that can  store 5000 cars  but alright. And the overall game feeling feels better  in  TDU  you can really  feel owning the cars  the only other series that can come close to owning cars similarly to TDU is the GT series. The only thing  that i dislike about TDU 1  is that it doesn't have  weather  notably  rain  there was  some concept art  with  thunderstorm   but meh  its still good  without  rain or even night lol. TDU 3 is in the works  but i won't be planing to get it for  a year  since  it will be exclusive to  THAT damn store until it gets  released to steam i'm not buying it lol. 

Edited by dragster666

Hi 

I have problem with Dodge Challenger R/T Shaker, after Mopar 3 stage tuning (862bhp). When I use automatic gearbox car have big problem with change gear 2 for 3. Usually gearbox change gear a few times between 2-3 before finaly 3th is realy use. I think the second gear is to short relative to third gear. 

I watched this problem in HC mode and in normal version, other with Challenger family, after strong tuning also have this problem but not so strong. 

I very like this car, but drive always whit manual transition, in this 800+bhp monster is truly hard and tiresome. 

Can u fix this in next 1.13 patch? I looking forward 😉

PS. I love Platinum version and admire your hard work 

1 hour ago, Silver400 said:

Hi 

I have problem with Dodge Challenger R/T Shaker, after Mopar 3 stage tuning (862bhp). When I use automatic gearbox car have big problem with change gear 2 for 3. Usually gearbox change gear a few times between 2-3 before finaly 3th is realy use. I think the second gear is to short relative to third gear. 

I watched this problem in HC mode and in normal version, other with Challenger family, after strong tuning also have this problem but not so strong. 

I very like this car, but drive always whit manual transition, in this 800+bhp monster is truly hard and tiresome. 

I had the same problem. I  copied the files from the 4gb Executables and that solved the problem...

5 hours ago, Silver400 said:

Hi 

4 hours ago, africolombiano said:

I had the same problem. I  copied the files from the 4gb Executables and that solved the problem...

That's weird. I'd say that happens because automatic gear is a bit dumb, an it shifts when the car is spinning it's tire, but it's still too soon to shift. Also, it's a 800+hp RWD V8, it is meant to be hard to drive. If you want to drive something easy, don't tune it. Lol

44 minutes ago, fatal said:

Hey, Milli, does the new update will contain the new (2017, mk3) Focus RS? 🙂

https://hf-garage.ru/files/mody_dlja_test_drive_unlimited/ford/2017_ford_focus_rs/14-1-0-1349

Nope. 

2 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

You can just add it by yourself. I feel like with Platinum, people forgot how to install regular car mods.

I've never mod the game, don't familiar with the editors and the db (and its structure). I know how to replace a car, but that's not accurate and I didn't like it back in the days when it was impossible to add new cars to new slots. 🙂 But maybe I will look after it. 🙂

Edited by fatal

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21