We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

12 minutes ago, fatal said:

I've never mod the game, don't familiar with the editors and the db (and its structure). I know how to replace a car, but that's not accurate and I didn't like it back in the days when it was impossible to add new cars to new slots. 🙂 But maybe I will look after it. 🙂

Milli left 10 generic Test Drive cars to replace. You know the ones that look like Audi? Just replace those then use TDUF to put the right physic (or as close as you can to the real car physic). TDUF is easy to use and you shouldn't have any problems with it, UNLESS you're like me and have the attention span/concentration ability of a squirrel.

replacing cars is literally the first thing one comes around when googling "tdu car mods tutorial". Stop using your "inability" to replace cars to push cars into platinum. Just replace the generic slots. This is the exact reson why there are there to begin with, so people add cars they want to.

People replaced cars in TDU since 2008 or so, so I'm sure you can do that too.

Many car mods even come with installers. So you literally dont have to do anything else than clicking a button.

This is a message to everyone else too, by the way. Before requesting to add specific car mods - you have FREE SLOTS for this exact purpose - to do that yourself.

2 hours ago, dragster666 said:

IMO  the  Caddie    Cien   should return   as a   tuning  option  for the Caddie   XLR.  Yeah i know it  sounds  quite  absurd   but  hell there's  a    tuning  option  for the 996  GT3  that turns it into the street legal  996 GT1 .

They both are a "996" Porsche. Now, a Cien is just a stand-alone concept. It has some logic behind the Porsches. lol

Edit: Not to mention, that everyone has the tools, and is able to modify the game. What made me do Platinum is being tired to request stuff to be the way i wanted, so i started to make it myself. If i could do it, anyone can, if that's something you really want.

1 hour ago, Milli said:

They both are a "996" Porsche. Now, a Cien is just a stand-alone concept. It has some logic behind the Porsches. lol

Edit: Not to mention, that everyone has the tools, and is able to modify the game. What made me do Platinum is being tired to request stuff to be the way i wanted, so i started to make it myself. If i could do it, anyone can, if that's something you really want.

This is  GM  who are we  talking about lol. Their cars  reuse  a load  of parts   i don't see  a cien  replica   on a xlr chassis   too   hard   now sure the  body/interior looks a lot different   but  it can be recreated  on a  xlr   the lights and  backlights are the same   the  interior and  body can be replicated they  only need  to be shortened   if the designer is skilled  enough.  The drivetrain is the same both are  rwd.   The engine  can be moved to the back   with  enough  reverse  engineering  the only  problem  would be  sourcing  the engine  and  converting the analog gauges to  digital gauges  but whatever you do you.

Hello

I had this issue: I bought an Volskwagen Beetle ( The classic one) in order to get the Karmann Ghia in the tunning shop, but when i enter in the shop, the game says that this shot isn't te one for my vehicule. But early in the game I bought a Mk5 GTI and transformed it into an R32, so that was really the VW tunning shop, but no longer. 

So, can I do something with the TDUPE tools for solving this problem?? 

3 hours ago, scr89 said:

Hello

I had this issue: I bought an Volskwagen Beetle ( The classic one) in order to get the Karmann Ghia in the tunning shop, but when i enter in the shop, the game says that this shot isn't te one for my vehicule. But early in the game I bought a Mk5 GTI and transformed it into an R32, so that was really the VW tunning shop, but no longer. 

So, can I do something with the TDUPE tools for solving this problem?? 

Unless you changed something, that shouldn't happen. You should use TDUF, not TDUPE. 

Can anyone help me? I'm experiencing fps drops of 30-40. Sometimes, I would get 100 fps but all of a sudden, it will drop down to 60 or 70 fps. I tried applying the 4GB patch and my ram usage is about 1700 MB. My specs: 1080TI, i7-8700K, 2x8GB RAM. I followed the instructions and applied all the fixes including the patch update.

4 hours ago, jamespowell07 said:

Can anyone help me? I'm experiencing fps drops of 30-40. Sometimes, I would get 100 fps but all of a sudden, it will drop down to 60 or 70 fps. I tried applying the 4GB patch and my ram usage is about 1700 MB. My specs: 1080TI, i7-8700K, 2x8GB RAM. I followed the instructions and applied all the fixes including the patch update.

TDU is not supposed to run over 60fps anyways. You will experience different glitches. Enable v-sync to lock it to 60fps.

Is there any possibility in the future for  new  garages?   Not sure  if any  garages  from tdu 2  or warehouses   from the forza series   could be  ported  into tdu? or  maybe some  custom made  garage's that can  store  1000+ cars? Ok that would be  an overkill lol. 😅  Always  wondered  about  this  but  i don't think that it's possible.

2020_05.12-00_39.thumb.png.00fcb949552bbbeed276f803b26cafdd.png

45 minutes ago, dragster666 said:

Is there any possibility in the future for  new  garages?   Not sure  if any  garages  from tdu 2  or warehouses   from the forza series   could be  ported  into tdu? or  maybe some  custom made  garage's that can  store  1000+ cars? Ok that would be  an overkill lol. 😅  Always  wondered  about  this  but  i don't think that it's possible.

there is not

its maybe possible to edit the 3d models of the garages, but not increase the save slots

Edited by TDUZoqqer

3 hours ago, dragster666 said:

-img-

There is a way to do it. In theory, you could change all the garages to a 10-car garage. Problem is, you'll ruin the game variety by doing that. Every garage will look similar, which is a bit lame, in my opinion. I managed to increase the apartament garages, since they were basically the same for 4 or 8. So, all apartaments (but the first one), have 8 slots. 

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21