We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

15 hours ago, tasos007007 said:

https://gist.github.com/Darkvapour/8977b08aeb6a115487c4bc8ed2842cb1

by this way you can do everything change you want to the races f.e. change class of cars etc

Oh thanks a lot @tasos007007, i've already seen these videos, and i've already changed some of the stock races, thanks to your FX.ini you've posted earlier. Thanks also for this github page, well done. Btw, i'm trying to solve a problem that i think originates from the db, but i'll keep that in mind.

image.thumb.png.1604696e8d5c0854fce1b1ce2bdc6daf.png

happy to see this thread active yet!

guys, I need some help! tried to install TDU Platinum by the installation guides but it crashes on before it loads the game menu (see the screenshot). Anyone can help?

steps i've done:
install TDU > install 1.66 > install megapack and activate it > start original TDU, cd key, quit > install TDU platinum > created online profile >install TDU platinum updates

Anything wrong with these steps? 

Running WIN10 @ FX8350 + GTX970

Edited by Eduardo

29 minutes ago, Eduardo said:

image.thumb.png.1604696e8d5c0854fce1b1ce2bdc6daf.png

happy to see this thread active yet!

guys, I need some help! tried to install TDU Platinum by the installation guides but it crashes on before it loads the game menu (see the screenshot). Anyone can help?

steps i've done:
install TDU > install 1.66 > install megapack and activate it > start original TDU, cd key, quit > install TDU platinum > created online profile >install TDU platinum updates

Anything wrong with these steps? 

Running WIN10 @ FX8350 + GTX970

Which version of Platinum did you install? Like version 1.12, is only correction files for certains updates/fixes and as such, it DOESN'T contain all the files for the mod. You need to install version 1.0, then the other patches. I dunno if you can go from 1.0 and then only install 1.12 tho, or if you gotta install all the previous patches before applying 1.12. Personnally, I didn't take any chance, I installed 1.0 then all the patch in release order and finished with 1.12.

Does anyone have the database file of the jaguar xkr cause i edited it and i need the old one back.

Edit:Cause I screwed it up editing it lol but maybe someone can make it to where its not screwed up with 800 hp and max speed of 415 km h

Edited by kadencabs

20 hours ago, RsZ28 said:

Which version of Platinum did you install? Like version 1.12, is only correction files for certains updates/fixes and as such, it DOESN'T contain all the files for the mod. You need to install version 1.0, then the other patches. I dunno if you can go from 1.0 and then only install 1.12 tho, or if you gotta install all the previous patches before applying 1.12. Personnally, I didn't take any chance, I installed 1.0 then all the patch in release order and finished with 1.12.

try  to  delete  the enbseries.ini in the game folder that worked  out  for me.

Can anybody answer, there is a problem with some cars - after a while of driving you get seriously lower fps at any view but bumper (not using car model). For example it's Fiat Coupe 2.0, tuned Skyline R32 and R34, Toyota AE86 and a number of others. It's sad I can't use those cars because of the problem. Is there any solution of that?

11 hours ago, thfthf said:

Can anybody answer, there is a problem with some cars - after a while of driving you get seriously lower fps at any view but bumper (not using car model). For example it's Fiat Coupe 2.0, tuned Skyline R32 and R34, Toyota AE86 and a number of others. It's sad I can't use those cars because of the problem. Is there any solution of that?

Use the 4gb patch packed in the updates.

1 hour ago, 504manu said:

Hey hey, There's a problem I've encountered. Parts of the map don't load and whenever I fall through the map, it crashes my whole computer. How do I fix this issue??

have the same issue occasionally. just go to the map and go back to free roam, or enter a house and leave it

hm27jrj.jpg

Edited by TDUZoqqer

Can I change the number of gears a car has in TDU Platinum? I've converted the Dodge Charger R / T 426 Hemi Dragster into a more usable vehicle (around 1600 hp and best driving), and I'd like to add one or two more gears to the four it already has. Thank you!

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21