We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

53 minutes ago, kadencabs said:

where do i put it?

Replace de Car Data Physics at DB (DataBase) file, in the CarPhysicsData.bnk located in DB (with TDU MT and TDU UT). The first number of every line is the Car Physics Data ID; every line is one car. Or use the data with the explanation added (for every field) in the Jaguar XKR (explanation).txt

Jaguar XKR (explanation).txt

13 minutes ago, Jagami said:

Can I do it with TDU MT and TDU UT, the classical method, search car ID in CarPhysicsData.db and change the gears with notepad?

I don't know why you would go the complicated route if you can just go the easy route. Also, I especially don't know why you don't want to do that in TDUF, concdering you didn't even open TDUMT before asking that otherwise you'd instantly see this here:

unbenannt-1rijnc.jpg

but yeah, sure, you can do that in TDUMT too.

On 5/28/2020 at 12:07 PM, Jagami said:

Can I change the number of gears a car has in TDU Platinum? I've converted the Dodge Charger R / T 426 Hemi Dragster into a more usable vehicle (around 1600 hp and best driving), and I'd like to add one or two more gears to the four it already has. Thank you!

As  Kadencabs said, you can do it by using TDUF, however, you will NEED to also add the gear ratio for each of the gears you add

On 5/26/2020 at 10:05 PM, TDUZoqqer said:

have the same issue occasionally. just go to the map and go back to free roam, or enter a house and leave it

hm27jrj.jpg

Same for a friend yesterday, who went for a new install and a new profile... it did only once at the beginning. Restarting program solved it. Very weird...

speaking of bugs, i can't play races properly since by starting any race it spawns me on the grass at the lighthouse on the south west of the crater, making it particularly frustrating on delivery missions, any idea why it is so? not sure if its related to patch 1.68 or what exactly since i reinstall everything at once before starting the game.

On 5/26/2020 at 4:05 PM, TDUZoqqer said:

have the same issue occasionally. just go to the map and go back to free roam, or enter a house and leave it

hm27jrj.jpg

This just happened to me as well right now. Never happened before. Tho, oddly, traffic seems to be able to drive onto unloaded stuff.

4 hours ago, Pepé Auth said:

Hello, I have a problem. The game without the mod runs fine, but when I mod  it and launch it, the game doesn't loads, just shows a few seconds of black screen and closes. Pls Help me boys. (I did all the steps and used the launcher)

Sorry for my bad engrish

Did you install vers 1.0 before installing 1.12? 1.12 isn't complete, it's just updates/corrections to certains files of 1.0

I have an idea. What's about some speedrun challenge? I mean fastest completion of the achievement stages - so there could be a speedrun for Novice, for Expert etc. I'm not sure about Ace because I've spent 40+ hours of playing to get it lol. But speedruns for lower levels look interesting. Only rule I have in mind is not to use tricks like opening map with delivering car missions, but just to earn money.

So I tried it and have my first time completing Novice level: 12m:15s (i bought Ford Focus, made the Enzo delivering and bought more two Fords getting 2 achievements for 15x2 points)

Maybe somebody is interested in it. P.S. probably I'm writing in a wrong place but I don't know where in the Internet I can find the main TDU community.

Here is the screenshot:

speedrun-novice-12_15.jpg

On 6/1/2020 at 8:27 PM, Pepé Auth said:

Yes i did, still a black screen 😞

If game not run in default state (without any patchs, without ProjectParadise/PP and without platinum pack and without any profile - i mean you create new profile in game) - i would achieve mentioned default state by uninstalling and then deleting C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Test Drive Unlimited , C:\Users\All Users\Test Drive Unlimited and C:\Program FIles x86\Atari, i am not sure if can be problem the DirectX version and graphics card and its supported DX version? I was thkinking that maybe game require DX version 9? You can do windows shortcut Win.+R and execute dxdiag command to see your version.

Edited by postcd

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21