We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

16 hours ago, dc9g said:

i wonder why im stuck at this screen... (Connecting to TestDrive server...)

Can the cause be also the firewall? Try disabling your firewall apps temporarily. If it help, then remove TDU executable from your firewalls and wait if it detect it again automaticaly or add it yourself (i guess project paradise launcher needs to be added).

6 minutes ago, dyllenger said:

having an issue  , stuck on loading screen  never even got to try er yet .. an i turned off all online stuff on tdu and i checked offline on  the launcher , any help would be  awesome 😄

u need a full game, this is just a mod, overwrite full game and u can play normal, hope u not get crash like me

Just now, KenjiDoragon said:

u need a full game, this is just a mod, overwrite full game and u can play normal, hope u not get crash like me

where do i find the full game , i was trying then i saw it in the files an it loaded up so i thought it was just part of the pack for some reason lmao 

Hallo guys

Thank you very much for this gread modification,it meakes me come back to TDU /bows

I have two qeustions.

1 -Can i install Platinium version over old Ultrapack?I do this, and eavrything works good so far, but i whant to be sure i dont screw up something

2- In my garage screen is too bright,i remember it have something to do with weather file in video folder,but im not sure,so is better to ask before i meess up my game.

Thank you very much

Edited by Ayrton2

9 hours ago, Maly_Grzes said:

I have clean install and still got the problem with continue new game. Stuck on loading or crash after out of garage.

I would follow this tutorial and first try if game works stock (in default state without patchs and profiles), then check if works with patch, then next stage - if works with your custom player profile (maybe it works with new profile and not with your customized) - that way you discover wherere the problem can be and avoid it. Maybe problem is some car. Make sure Big bnk is ticked in project paradise launcher.

24 minutes ago, Mediocrul said:

What "hidden cars" mean ? Hidden on the map, Woods, Jungle, Mountain of some special event /s ???

It means that you can not get them in any dealership but after visiting a tuning shop. For example for Porsche GT1 you have to buy RUF (I dont remember which) and than go to tuner and GT1 will be waiting there

3 hours ago, F12Berlinetta said:

It means that you can not get them in any dealership but after visiting a tuning shop. For example for Porsche GT1 you have to buy RUF (I dont remember which) and than go to tuner and GT1 will be waiting there

Wrong order, but yeah, for example, 911 Turbo (993) into RUF CTR2. 

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21