We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

On 7/3/2020 at 3:36 AM, JUMBO said:

TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.12.z01 is corrupted i cant extract this file.

I have same problem... Right click on the smallest one, than 7zip, unpack and then error "can't be open as a archive".

EDIT: Problem solved, I had very old 7zip version. After update it works :)!

Edited by MG84

For cars like Nissan 240SX SE, which have a lot of tuners available, with identical prices and values - are there differences between all tune-variants? Because some seem absolutely identical, like KBD tune 1 (E-Class) and Extreme Dimensions tune 1 (E-Class). Handling-/performance-differences or only in design? Otherwise it takes very long to test for the best... 😆

Edited by Laconda

On 7/10/2020 at 8:27 AM, Laconda said:

For cars like Nissan 240SX SE, which have a lot of tuners available, with identical prices and values - are there differences between all tune-variants? Because some seem absolutely identical, like KBD tune 1 (E-Class) and Extreme Dimensions tune 1 (E-Class). Handling-/performance-differences or only in design? Otherwise it takes very long to test for the best... 😆

As Marc said. They have little changes, mostly downforce level based on how big their wing is, but other than that, they are basically the same.  I didn't really wanted to lock the player to choose a specific bodykit because the performance, so, you can pick whatever bodykit you like most. 

4 hours ago, Milli said:

As Marc said. They have little changes, mostly downforce level based on how big their wing is, but other than that, they are basically the same.  I didn't really wanted to lock the player to choose a specific bodykit because the performance, so, you can pick whatever bodykit you like most. 

Good thing to know. Thanks to both of you!

Just discovered this unofficial mod and wow -I'm blown away. Finished TDU1 ages back on multiple platforms but starting over again because of this pack. 

With that said, the lack of vibration is really jarring - does anyone have a solution for this when using an Xbox 360 or Xbox One controller? I've searched but hasn't been too much mentioned about controller feedback. I can live without it especially if the best you can get is old school vibration not true feedback (which is what I assume to be the case)

On 7/25/2020 at 3:50 PM, Laconda said:

How can I add or remove/deactivate drivers from the races? I dont mean traffic, only the drivers. Is this possible?

follow my instructions at pages 67 and 78 there is a hidden race editor in this game and if you activate it you can make any changes you want about the races even to set the number of opponents=1

Edited by tasos007007
small mistake

1 hour ago, iKingJones said:

Amazing mod! But many cars are invisible to me. ☹️ Some dealerships have all cars invisible.

Did you ticked on the Big Bnk (Bnk1.map) option in Project Paradise Launcher?

And oh @Milli, is it okay if I share some tips for those people looking for specific cars they couldn't normally find in car dealerships?

Edited by John Jorell
Err, wamted to add tips

52 minutes ago, John Jorell said:

Did you ticked on the Big Bnk (Bnk1.map) option in Project Paradise Launcher?

And oh @Milli, is it okay if I share some tips for those people looking for specific cars they couldn't normally find in car dealerships?

Yes.
At other dealerships I can see, for example, 2/3 cars, and the other cars are "invisible".
Appear all the car specifications, but the car doesn't appear.

Edited by iKingJones

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21