We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

8 hours ago, NitrousX said:

Quick question in my game on the map i see two car shops called TDU Custom 1 & 2 but when I enter the shops they show the generic car you see when you do not have the mods or dlc. When I installed the platinum mod i installed the base game then patched it to the 1.12 update is this correct way of patching the game? Thanks

Those shops are placeholders for custom cars you add yourself.

On 8/14/2020 at 6:27 AM, sfoxdan said:

Hi everyone. i'm having a problem.

Application error 0xc000007b. 

how to fix this?

pls SEND HELPPP 😵

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/application-error-0xc000007b-3613164/

A bit of google would help. That error is in your computer, probably DirectX related. Not game, or mod issue.

Hi, when I extract any of the 1.12 update files I get an "Unspecified error" I've got all 3 and all of them are corrupt.

Also, when I start my 1.0 file through the Paradise launcher and start a new game, its stuck on loading. Can someone help please? x.x

Edited by nega

@nega i have downloaded the 1.12 patch previously and it worked. Maybe you can download software that will calculate file checksum: https://github.com/gurnec/HashCheck/releases/latest . Here is the one of my patch 1.12 zip file:

File: Test Drive Unlimited 1 - TDU Platinum Update Patch v1.12.zip
  CRC-32: 11a15b04
     MD5: b03aded8b5d925c531cff37c7db24c65
   SHA-1: 1fd13b39b3855dda5c898b4363ff9927829efce7
 SHA-256: d23093c0ce9c24089be76f269fa0a010c9f620c4971fde729c7e7fab9cc0db06
 SHA-512: 9a07c145afd88fd35644dfbd1e7fc8bcec50fefa6e979df4ed54ce6a15b7cdc13ccc9256f0ce27f3acd45950265748639373c710dee8065ce4ef335ea4a62293

if yours is different, then Milli updated the zip file or your download is incomplete. Then try to re-download the patch.

Edited by postcd

I tried to play the game, but it seems broken. Aside from cutscenes not having any sound effects, absolutely no cars show up at all when I have to rent my first car, and when I rent one of the cars that can’t be seen, the game quits.

Does it make a difference if I install the Mod on the Gold edition lf the game that includes all DLC?

@Donado i do not know the answer, but the steps to discover the cause can be to install clean game, check if it works, then install TDUPP (project paradise), check if it works, install platinum, check, first patch, check, install next patch...

https://internetlifeforum.com/computers-technology/5175-how-run-tdu1-windows-10-a/

Edited by postcd

6 hours ago, Djey said:

Also, I think Platinum does not work without official car megapack. And not sure about TDU gold. Just try as @postcd said to check step-by-step.

It does. But he is either without big bnk activated or messed up in the installation of the original game. 

For the online profile, use a vpn just to get the first time connection.

18 hours ago, benja2012006 said:

Hi, can someone tell me how to change custom cars? I wanted to change one and it appeared invisible to me.

By the wat, this mod is fabulous. And this is donde with the translator so if it is not understood it is the translator´s fault xd

First, you gotta have a car mod, you can download mods from TurboDuck or HF Garage,

And you need Magic Map and TDU Modding Tool,

Magic Map:https://www.mediafire.com/?l326kgj9e3ote77

TDU Modding Tool:

If you can't get access to mediafire to download magic map, then use free web proxy to get there.  there is a free web proxy as example:https://www.proxysite.com/

Enter the website URL and you can get there to download Magic Map.

And if you have a TDUMT Error, then open TDUMT, Go to File>Settings and go to TDU Root, Select your Main TDU Directory and save.

Okay,

You have to Change your mod file's replaceable car name with the custom car you want.

For Example: Mod: 2020 Audi R8

Replace: Jaguar XJ220 but i want to replace it with a custom car

TDU Platinum has maybe 9 custom cars, so rename the Mod file's replaceable car name to any custom car you want.

For Example: I want to rename XJ_220 To Custom_2

So here's what i want to do,

2020 Audi R8 - EXTERIOR- XJ_220.bnk renamed to Custom_2.bnk

INTERIOR- XJ_220_I.bnk renamed to Custom_2.bnk 

RIMS- XJ_220_F_01.bnk renamed to Custom_2_F_01.bnk

then you are ready to replace, go replace the EXTERIOR and INTERIOR in (Main TDU Directory) - Euro - Bnk - Vehicules         

replace the RIMS in (Main TDU Directory) - Euro - Bnk - Vehicules - Rims.

Make sure you have Project Paradise Launcher. You can download it in 

You can also edit your car colors sets, your car dealership placement in TDU Modding Tools.

Open TDU Modding Tool and go to Vehicle Manager and select your car then you can edit your car color sets, your car dealership placements.

I am sorry if i dully answer it

Edited by FAHIMDCB

hey guys if you want to enjoy race vs fast AI bots you must do the following 

1] follow my instructions on page 67 and 78 to activate the hidden race creator [in game]

2]you must reach the pro level to enable the challenge editor where you can open the race creator

3]you must never reach the expert level because on that level you face only slow AI bots

4]open the races from race creator and enjoy about 3 of 6 races you face the extreme fast AI bots [jimmy-Lise-william etc

now the point is how to remain pro level for ever

a]one way is to make a special request from Milli or from Djey to reduce the progressive points of covering certain miles in game

b]otherwise you must buy only 1 house -you must have up to 3 cars avoiding all these 3 cars to be from the same brand-you must tune at least 1 car or more -dont win more than 4 races from the map-and you must cover 640km driving to reach the pro level [ in order to cover 640km easily just enter a no restriction race and run alone the higways roads without traffic

in this way i can do any race from race creator most times vs fast AIbots

ps-one last thing is [maybe im wrong] never do he tour of the island race even via race creator bcs i m afraid that this race makes all the AI bots to become slow 

Edited by tasos007007

16 hours ago, Djey said:

Nice guide, but using magic map will replace TDU Platinum map and thus would make most of mods hidden. Just skip this step. Also, TDUF is much more powerful to edit vehicle settings.

Yeah, Magic Map was for original TDU, because TDU Platinum already has it

16 hours ago, Eudemon said:

read or expand the modding guide

Thanks for the tutorial, i know how to mod by replacing but i can't add a new slots, still the tutorial was helpful

Adding new slots is not documented as it's reserved to advanced users. Many things have to be taken into account as a slot has many links with the rest of the database. And the game won't be of any help when a link is missing. It may result to corrupted database as well. That's why Milli has added "ready to use" slots whish just need to be modified with tools like TDUPE or TDUF.

First amazing job by the creators on TDU Platinum and have been having a blast the last couple of days using it. I do have one question about enabling the Patch HD for HD Unlimited (1536MB+ cards). I copied the two *.bnk files to the tdu /hawaii folder and overwrote the two *.bnk files. I restarted the game but it seems the graphics look the same while driving around and my 4GB gpu is still using just around 650MB of ram. Shouldn't I notice the HD graphics and see my GPU using 1536MB+ of memory or do I need to drive around for awhile for the memory to build?

thanks

Rick

Edited by bohratom

9 hours ago, Djey said:

Adding new slots is not documented as it's reserved to advanced users. Many things have to be taken into account as a slot has many links with the rest of the database. And the game won't be of any help when a link is missing. It may result to corrupted database as well. That's why Milli has added "ready to use" slots whish just need to be modified with tools like TDUPE or TDUF.

Well, It will be good if Milli finishes TDU1 Adding New Slots: New Fast Method in Milli's TDU Modding Guide.

Many of the parts of TDU1 Adding New Slots: Fast Method are just lalalala

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21