We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

On 10/14/2020 at 8:09 PM, revanfan said:

Well, that's unfortunate. I get it, though. Thanks anyway.

A few of the other cars I was curious about are in other games, but I don't know if any of those games are on PC, nor do I know if using the models would even be possible (I'm no expert on TDU modding haha.) So I guess I'll just have to wait and see what gets included whenever the next update does come out.

Also one last question: Was the Cadillac Cien removed; and if so, why? And would there be any way to add it back into the game by taking the default game's copy of it and replacing one of the "custom cars" that are placeholders? That's more than one question haha. Sorry.

Cien was removed because it was really badly made by Atari. Doors had gaps and whatnot. The Lykan replaced the Cien. 

Custom cars are meant to be modded by the players, like people always did. But as a matter of fact, maybe 5% of the players actually use them. 

On 10/15/2020 at 7:40 PM, PORSCHEGT3991 said:

I LOVE this mod, and to be completely honest with you, I have only one issue with this mod.

The Porsche 911 GT3 (991) sounds like a diesel SUV. Can you improve the sound of it?

Apart from that, you guys all involved in this mod, seriously, THANK YOU.

Not really, no. TDU lack Porsche sound mods. 

15 hours ago, Milli said:

Custom cars are meant to be modded by the players, like people always did. But as a matter of fact, maybe 5% of the players actually use them. 

There are a few cars I've found on places like HF Garage that I'm thinking of adding. Is it a fairly straightforward process? Forgive all the questions, the only modding of TDU I've done thus far is installing Platinum and that is ridiculously simple.

On 10/17/2020 at 1:32 PM, revanfan said:

There are a few cars I've found on places like HF Garage that I'm thinking of adding. Is it a fairly straightforward process? Forgive all the questions, the only modding of TDU I've done thus far is installing Platinum and that is ridiculously simple.

Yes, it is if you use TDUF. But it can be long and more or less complicated. But once you get used to it, it become easy. The worst part is finding the IRL tech specs and data for the vehicles. Some are hard/impossible to find (Like the '82 North American Scirocco) and the vast majority don't have the front and rear overhang (seems like those are not used much in vehicle measurement).

6 hours ago, RsZ28 said:

Yes, it is if you use TDUF. But it can be long and more or less complicated. But once you get used to it, it become easy. The worst part is finding the IRL tech specs and data for the vehicles. Some are hard/impossible to find (Like the '82 North American Scirocco) and the vast majority don't have the front and rear overhang (seems like those are not used much in vehicle measurement).

Since we are dealing with mods, and not every car has the center exactly at the center, i use overhangs to balance the weight of the car. As some cars had a front drop once you start moving. 

On 10/16/2020 at 12:40 AM, PORSCHEGT3991 said:

I LOVE this mod, and to be completely honest with you, I have only one issue with this mod.

The Porsche 911 GT3 (991) sounds like a diesel SUV. Can you improve the sound of it?

Apart from that, you guys all involved in this mod, seriously, THANK YOU.

Just copy any of the other Porsche or RUF sounds that you like and rename it to the Porsche 911 GT3. It works for me.

20 hours ago, Milli said:

Since we are dealing with mods, and not every car has the center exactly at the center, i use overhangs to balance the weight of the car. As some cars had a front drop once you start moving. 

I see. But it seems overhang lengths aren't really cared about IRL, so they're HARD to find. That is, when you find them.

What are peoples most favourite class E car in this mod? I normally start out in an alpha (either a Brera or GT V6) as an F class, then i struggle to find that 'perfect' class E.

Is it the Nissan (350 or 370z coupe)? I also try to upgrade all my cars at the tuners for them, so i sort of like the Merc SLK 55 AMG as it loses on handling but gets a decent top speed boost over the Nisamo tuned Nissans. Still i wonder if there are better options out there in the game i'm just failing to notice?

9 minutes ago, ZG264 said:

What are peoples most favourite class E car in this mod? I normally start out in an alpha (either a Brera or GT V6) as an F class, then i struggle to find that 'perfect' class E.

Is it the Nissan (350 or 370z coupe)? I also try to upgrade all my cars at the tuners for them, so i sort of like the Merc SLK 55 AMG as it loses on handling but gets a decent top speed boost over the Nisamo tuned Nissans. Still i wonder if there are better options out there in the game i'm just failing to notice?

i think nissan skyline

19 hours ago, tasos007007 said:

i think nissan skyline

I'm trying out the Jaguar XK Coupe currently. I like the looks better than the Merc and somehow it's weaker handling makes it easier to drive for me, so it's been a bit 'killer' in the E class races i've just started (i also used the tier 3 upgrade option). This might be the E class for me :)

6 hours ago, Guest This mod have a update? said:

have update with 2018 to 2020 cars? or this is not possible?

If you have downloaded the latest version of this mod it will come with the latest car additions.

I didn't find any specific threads on this and I figured this was the best place to ask about car conversions, so is there a specific order to get the Race Version out of the 1998 Mercedes Benz AMG CLK GTR? I found a list with the car conversions but it wasn't much help since it hasn't been updated in awhile.

Edited by ZoM

15 hours ago, Guest This mod have a update? said:

have update with 2018 to 2020 cars? or this is not possible?

Depends if someone (a modder) has made said cars for TDU. If no one converted or scratch build said cars to the game, then, there's no models to work with and as thus, there's no way to add said cars.

14 hours ago, ZoM said:

I didn't find any specific threads on this and I figured this was the best place to ask about car conversions, so is there a specific order to get the Race Version out of the 1998 Mercedes Benz AMG CLK GTR? I found a list with the car conversions but it wasn't much help since it hasn't been updated in awhile.

Buy a CLK GTR Street Version. You will be able to upgrade it to the Convertible or the Race spec (big wing). Also upgrade it to the Super Sport variant, with the 7.2l engine. 

So i mentioned the class E Jaguar XK coupe as my 'new' favourite car in that class (it could change!). Well i do love everything about it except one thing The rear view mirror is set wrong, See the pic below. The 'green dot' is the good working as intended wing mirror. The 'red dot' is the broken rear view mirror that seems to be angled too low at the road behind the car and not the distance on the horizon.

Any idea's on how we can change this kind of error (there are numerous cars with these kind of mirror faults)? Can we tweak some camera variables in TDUF or does it require another method?

JagXKrearviewMirrorError.jpg

Edited by ZG264
clarification

2 hours ago, revanfan said:

Would it be okay if I PMed you the links to some of the cars I'd like to see added in future updates? If not, no problem at all. They're all cars that are available TDU mods, so none of them are requests for non-existing models.

Sorry but no. Everyone has suggestions of which cars they want to be added. As i said many times, i won't add everything, because we have a limited dealer spots, 412, to be exact, and they are all used. 

As tuning goes, i want to keep it as logical as possible. So... Yeah, if i allow you to send requests, i will be flooded with such sort of pms. 

3 minutes ago, Milli said:

Sorry but no. Everyone has suggestions of which cars they want to be added. As i said many times, i won't add everything, because we have a limited dealer spots, 412, to be exact, and they are all used. 

As tuning goes, i want to keep it as logical as possible. So... Yeah, if i allow you to send requests, i will be flooded with such sort of pms. 

That's fair. Thanks for the response anyway.

Hi!

I'm new there, and I'm glad I've found that recent Platinum patch to enjoy playing TDU much more!
I basically know and play the game from long time ago (I only had the Paradise patch, nothing more), and I've also played at the TDU2 for a while (until various things about the development and the server got stopped), and I had not played TDU for a while (like two years at least...), but some weeks ago, I wanted to play again at cars game, and I magically discovered that Platinum patch.
So, I was curious and I wanted to test it, and now I really love playing at TDU, almost every day, since it massively extend the driving possibilities with all of those new cars & features.

So I want to thank you all the people who worked on that Platinum patch, for the deep & good work on it, and I hope there will be more content of it in the future, and as soon as possible! Hehehe!

I've also tested the famous "TDU Natan", which is a Russian version different than Platinum, and well, it's not to denigrate the work of the guys behind, but I do not like it, it's basically much more "quantity than quality" (lack of custom sounds, HUDs, ugly cars models, cars put "in a mess" in any dealers, etc.), Platinum is a way much better & enjoyable patch, despite it has much less cars, I prefer it much more, because I like "quality", and I want to take pleasure at driving some cars which have been better made in overal, despite not everything is perfect of course!
The "TDU Natan" version is probably used a lot by the "Russian people", since they usually like to use the "stuff from their country", no matter how good or bad it is, so be it...

I've a bit more than 30 years old, so, I like when it's "realistic" (models, physics, sounds, etc.), so one more reason why I prefer Platinum over any other special enhanced patch (I also use Windows XP, so I can not run modern games like Forza Horizon, at least until I set up a dual boot...).

Meantime, since nothing is perfect, I've a bunch of suggestions to make for the future version(s) of TDU Platinum, and which, I think should interest more than one, because they are useful and will enhance the in-game experience.
I'll try to moderate myself about those possibilities, since there are limits people can do, and maybe not enough expert volonteers (programmers, modelers, etc.) working on this game.
Also, I might forgot some things, since I think about features when I'm in-game and forgot to list them in a file! So I might update my list or add more posts later.
And, you can ask me more details (or help here or via PM) if in case you wish to know more about that I'm refering, by quoting the right point.
I also know there are a lot of those things, and obsiously not all will be added, but if some people think it's good, useful, and, possible to be made, you can work on it, and even start some polls to have confirmation that this worth well!
I've properly structured my listing, by using numbers, so devs/people can just specify a number to tell me on which part he is refering/commenting, if needed.

SUGGESTIONS RELATED TO THE TDU PLATINIUM ADDON (I think this is the place/patch where they should be added):

Spoiler

#1: About cars we can drive:
    #1.1: Fix the non-digital tachometer & speedometer which do not always display the same value according to the "real value" (RPM or speed) we are, which is the case for some cars according to some views used, I mean, for example on cockpit view the speed displayed in the tachometer may not be the same than the digital one on the right (in left).
    This is also the case in different view, where sometimes a view is gonna display 6000 RPM at the tachometer, and if we immedialtely switch to another one, it will display 7000 RPM at the same speed and gear.
    So lack of accuracy for some cars... but not all the cars are concerned.
    I personnaly use either cockpit view, or either the view right after (car hood), but usually I use the car hood view because I see much my environment and this destroys less my eyes!

#1.2: Try adding more (the missing/undone ones...) "tachometer & speedometer" HUDs in non-cockpit views (for example, the FXX has the Enzo's HUD, while it will be better for it to have its cockpit HUD like this is the case for a bunch of other new cars.

#1.3: Some cars models do not seem realistic about "size", I mean, we can see some cars which are much longer and bigger than other cars, in real life, but in-game those other cars are as big as those cars... In other terms, the actual size of a car is not always respected.

#1.4: On cockpit view, the player model is not always well placed for some cars (his head might exceed and pass at through the top of the roof, or his arms on the wheel may not be properly aligned).
    Also, I've seen that on some cars we do not see our player model inside it (when we use "sky view" and look in rear view for example), I do not know if it's a temporary bug or problem with the car itself.

#1.4: When we are on a dealer, and look at for a car's specifications (details), a lot of them has a lack of 0-60 MPH or, mainly 1/4 mile information (we got "n/a" instead), this could be filled.
    You can use some database websites enough accurate for that, like http://www.zeperfs.com/en/ or http://accelerationtimes.com/.
    But I might recommend zeperfs.com I consider more accurate additionally to the fact there are braking distance, some lap times, etc..
    0-60MPH is not much useful in my opinion, since it's a "small speed" quickly reached, while 1/4 mile is much more useful to tell an user how nice this car can accelerate compared to others, and how efficient it can be on longer areas.

#1.5: A bunch of cars have unrealistic acceleration times, a lot of them (especially super A class ones), accelerate too fast, like a LaFerrari which does a 0-300 in like 11.5 seconds, while it's more around 16 seconds in real life...
    Some others (like the Porsche 911 Carrera/Turbo type 993) are a bit too slow (none of them can do a 0-60 MPH in less than 6 seconds while they can in real life).
    I also do not like the model of the 911 Turbo type 993, with those lateral screw...
    But if you devs, agree to make their acceleration times very realistic, a complete check/rework of a bunch of cars should be done, which will take some time.
    And, some people who will see their "favorite supercars" being lowered might do not like those new changes, but again, in my opinion, this is for the sake of the realism!!!
    And, if the whole car list is completly reworked to be enough accurate to the reality, this will be better for challenges, etc., because I do not consider normal a car supposed to be slower than another one, is faster than it in-game.
    To finish, if you are in favor of changing this, I could help you by testing them and told you which ones need a rework (I use the Chronopack usually), I think we can tolerate (no emergency) some minor difference compared to real life (like if a car does a 0-300 in 20 secs in real life but does it in 18 secs in-game, this can be toleraed), but when it does it in 11 secs in-game, absolutely not!

#1.6: There are various cars which are too slow at "high speed", probably due to downforce settings, something like (I've not used the tools to touch my game), I can quote as example, the 991 GT2 RS, which is, from around 290 KM/H, too slow to hit more speed (slower than in real life).

#1.7: A lot of car sounds are "crap", or, a bit buggy at some RPMs/speed.
    For example, the FXX's one is good, loud and juicy racing exhaust, but at high speed (above 300 km/h), it "loops a bit", which is annoying.
    The sound of the "modern McLarens is ugly as hell (all the ones except the McLaren F1, so the 570S, 720S, MP4, P1, Senna...), the base sound is not so bad, but there is a background sound with it, which is like a boiling pot which is very unpleasant to hear, just for that I do not buy a McLaren, and did not even replaced that sound yet, besides I do not like modern McLarens.
    The sound of some N/A (atmos) Porsche 911 is sometimes too different from some versions, and sometimes it's bad, I personnaly used the sound of the RUF RGT for those N/A 911 (911 R, 911 GT3, 911 GT3 RS...).
    The sound of the Porsche Cayman GT4 (981) should not emit "turbo tsss" in background! Only the latest 718 has turbos (fuck modern European rules and forcing huh!), but the new 718 GT4 is still with NA engine to satisfy purists! Also, its performance (acceleration) should be slightly increased.
    The sound of the Porsche Panamera 4S is some kind of "double sound mix" (I've also seen other cars using similar double sound).
    The sound of various others is also very bad!
    Some cars which share the same engine in real life, might have in-game a far different sound while this should not be the case.
    For example, the 458 Italia & 458 Speciale has the same engine, the Speciale is just slighly upgraded, so the sound used in-game should be the same, except if in real life the sound differs too much due to different exhaust, etc., but that's not the case.
    I do not recall if this is the case for those both cars in-game, I just used those last as "example", in order to tell you to do not change such sound when it's not needed, again, for the sake of the realism! Just like I could quote the 599 GTB 599 GTO, F12, F12 TDF, 812... which use same engine reworked, and sound in real life is close, despite the "extreme versions" (GTO, TDF...) might sing louder!
    But I personnaly changed some sounds by using the ones of other cars, so I do not recall exactly how they were before, but I could restore the original sounds from Platinum, and test again, then told you which ones I've changed from other cars, because I considered they fit better.
    A sound is very important part of the pleasure in-game while driving a car!

#1.8: Some powerful cars can not be tuned (I mean about massive performance upgrade), like the 918 Spyder, while others being even more powerful (like the FXX), can be. This seems unfair.
    I personnaly do not like to tune the cars and I almost never do it except when this change the model of it (like Aventador to Aventador SV), I'm even against this feature for some reasons (more about realism and RAW races with others, despite "turbos cars" can have more "right" to be tuned), but as I said, this is not much fair when some cars already highly powerful can be tuned, and some others can not.
    The FXX at level #3 is basically from my tests, the fastest car after the drag ones (2100HP ones), and the fatest on track too, maybe it can be fun to let it as it is, as unique super fast car, because after all, that's just a game, so discutable.

#1.9: I'll like to have the ability to "untune" a car, maybe not restore to old model (like if I had an Aventador SVJ, restore it to the normal LP 700-4), but remove the "available boost from tune" (enhanced power, speed, gear ratios... so the lambda tune upgrade available by default, in other terms).
    Maybe a new "tab" named "Restore" in each tuner and at the end of the list could do the job (and why not also restore at least half of the money to the player, since we "sell our tune pack(s)).

#1.10: Some cars have unrealistics rims size, like some Ferraris (458, F12 TDF as example), the default rims have a too big size (look like 23 inchs!), it's ugly!

#1.11: Some cars might need a physics improvement in order to be more "juicy to drive"!
    For example the 991 GT3 RS is pleasant, but on short gear it does not "slip enough" on corners (in other terms, it is too much "static", I take more pleasure with the 991 R for example, where its balance is a bit better despite its handling is lower).
    PS: I play with keyboard arrows and with "no" or "hypersport" assist modes (depending on the car).

#1.12: On the neutral gear:
    - I would like when I push it there is some "smoke" emited from the gas (at least when we go above 2/3 of maximum RPMs), just like when we start up the engine there is.
    - Also, I've spoted some cars where the tachometer is buggy on neutral, like if we push it to the rev limiter, and release it, it slow down very very slowly, like the CLK GTR Super Sport I have does that, and some others where it's even worse.
    - Also, the tachometer on neutral do not always goes up normally, for some cars it rise up too much slowly, for some others it's almost immediate (750 RPM to REV limiter in like 0.1 second!).

#1.13: On some cars, I've spotted a "visibility bug" from a certain distance, this usually affect the car's color and rims.
    For example I remember seeing a white Zonda R, while when I get close to it, it was in fact black, not white, same thing for rims of some cars which are grey at some distance, and become black when we get close to.

#1.14: Some cars are too long to "start up the engine", the Aventador(s) for example, where it takes like 4 seconds to start it...

#1.15: A new "shop" to make us able to change the rims of a car.

#1.16: Of course! Add more cars!

#1.17: Of course! Try adding more bikes! At least to satisfy the ones who love bikes! Despite the fact I do not recall seeing online guys with bikes! So probably this is no emergency with that!

#2: About cars we can not drive (traffic vehicles):
    #2.1: I would like to have a better traffic cars as default ones, despite people can add the ones they want via addons.
    But I personnaly installed the Elvis's traffic pack, which makes the vehicles environment better, since those are more good looking models with different sounds too!

#2.2: I would like to have more cars, there are not enough diversity for the traffic cars.

#2.3: I would like to be able, to control in-game (just like with the driving assist modes), the traffic frequency, between "No", "Low", "Medium", "High" and "Random" (default game behavior).
    PS: I know this might not be realistic, but well, that's a game and some people already turned off traffic vehicles (this is fun when I see a friend destroying one of my traffic car but he is not affected at all, like if he were driving a tank!), so this advantage them in some duels, etc..
    Besides it's a good feature, when we take a cool ride alone or with friends, we can let the traffic, and when we want to make a fast time or duel, challenge, etc., we can turn it off.

#2.4: If, more cars (#2.2 above), I would like to be able to control the frequency of some (maybe via a file where I set up the "spawn %" in the 0<->100 range, where 0 disable the car from spawning, and 40 gives it 40% of chance of spawning, and 100 makes it always spawn when the game wants to), I mean, make less available a specific traffic car than some others, so I could, for example, use a special model (Porsche, Ferrari, etc.), to replace it, and I'll not see it frequently in-game, just like in real life.
    Because now, if I replace a traffic car with such sport car, I'll frequently see such, which it's not much realistic (do you see much sports cars like Porsche, Ferraris, etc., everytime you take your car for a ride or go at work? No, you do not!).

#2.5: On the "kind of autobahn" which have more than 3 roads per direction (some of them have 4 or 5), I would like the traffic cars do not stay on the left one, or, in very rare cases, usually reserved for high speed vehicles and who pass the others, while those others should stay on the right.

#3: About environment (map changes, etc.):
    #3.1: I would like to see the aiport's tracks (not the race track beside the airport, but the airport tracks we can reach when you use the secret access by jumping where the flowers are), changed into asphalt ground rather than some kind of "dust ground", in order to push our cars to their limits on those big straight lines!
    And, why not add a "normal entrance", rather than being forced to jump above the flowers!

#3.2: I would like to see more race tracks, either some "new" from people's ideas, or either some existing ones in real life (Laguna Seca, etc.), or, the ones (at least a few) there are on TDU 2 for example... because I like race tracks!
    PS: Those tracks can be added on the green zones, there are a lot of space on it! And do not forgot to make a map editing in order to allow us to see them, then why not "usable roads on map" (in order to access them via GPS by just clicking on it).

#3.3: On a car paint, the default view distance is too close from the car, if this last could be slightly far from it (not much), it will be better for overall view, then we can still zoom to get closer.

#4: About "interface":
    #4.1: Improve the "Chronopack" feature:
    - I would like it to be in KM/H when we used that speed from game's settings (and have 0-100 KM/H and 100-0 KM/H instead of 0-60 MPH and 60-0 MPH).
    - I would like to have 0-200 KM/H and 0-300 KM/H and 400 meters (1/4 mile) and 1000 meters available too, but the position of the chronopack should probably be readjusted toward the top in order to do not crush the GPS on the down/left position.
    But it must still stop once 60-0 MPH action is reached, even if the previous new 0-200 KM/H, etc. are not been reached.
    Also, it will be nice to have the speed reached at those 400 and 1000 meters (on the right between parentheses).

#4.2: Improve the "Chat" feature:
    - Enhance the length of a text in characters, currently its 63 characters, up to at least 95 might be preferable, even 127 could worth, but on some small screens this might be cut, or, back to new line, all depends how the game can handle it.
    - Change its position (by puting it above the GPS, like for some other games, as FPS ones such as Counter-Strike, etc.), or, make us able to customize its vertical position, and why not the size of its characters (between small, normal, big or a custom size), and why not even "disable the chat" for the ones who do not want to be bothered.
    - A "chat history" (kind of console) will be welcomed, but it's probably too much asking and maybe not much possible!

#4.3: Improve the "Radio" feature (not a priority but still welcomed, I personnaly use the radio as some others, but we can also listen tracks from other programs in background so):
    - Ability to change the track (previous, next), or maybe its already available but I've missed that feature. Despite I can trick it a bit by disabling it then enabling it again, the track used will be another one.
    - Maybe? Ability to do not need to edit the file for make the songs played by TDU (auto-read and play feature). In other terms, any .mp3 file we put is initialized at the beginning and automatically read once the radio is enabled (ID3 tag used for text displayed).
    - Add more songs.
    - Add more radio.

#4.4: Maybe, I do not know, from the house, a new tab listing all the cars dealers and the cars they host could be nice, as a quick search, or, a simple text file hand made and displayed in-game.
    Because it's sometimes a pain to search a specific car we might need for a challenge, or, "just like that". Despite that it "can be fun" to search a bit and get happy at finding it after hard times!

#4.5: Why note make people able to directly change the car via a shortcut listing (like for the assist modes), instead of moving to house or a challenge without limitations and select "change vehicle".

#4.6: When we change our car via a "challenge", make the right informations of a car (from the listing), display the total KMs done with the car (just like it's the case from the house).

#5: About "website release":
    #5.1: On the initial forum topic (this one), there is the cars list, but I think you should add the specific car models we can get only from tuners (like the M3 GTR from the M3 E46, the Aventador SV from the LP 700-4, etc., etc.), so, the "hidden cars".
    Because the fact is, a lot of people are not aware about those last, and a lot of people will never get a specific car model from a tuner if they are not aware about its existence, and which base model they should buy to get it.
    Either they will have to buy each car and try tune listing per each (hum, I did not do that for each existing car and probably no one is gonna do it too).
    Either some people will ask to other people something like "how do you get the 911 GT1?", "how do you get this 2100HP dragster?"...
    Either some people will find the list from another website (I personnaly found and used a post on gtplanet, I think you should replicate such listing and keep it up-to-date).
    Just take the example with the 2100HP Pontiac GTO 389, this is not the type of car I like and neither the type I'll buy, so how could I discover I can have a 210HP version? Without other's help or full listing?
    But if I know I can get such dragster, I'll buy it as soon as possible just for the fun of driving such vehicle!
    So please update your car list the same way this is here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/test-drive-unlimited-platinum-complete-car-list-no-longer-updated.388144/

#5.2: I would like you do not provide all the tools with the Platinum (to modify it, etc.), mainly because this makes the people more aware about the fact they can modify the game.
    And I do not like when I see a bunch of people "cheating their cars", like when I see a F class car accelerating faster than a A class... since I like realism, I do not like that.
    This can be fun some minuts, but when people abuse at cheating this the online game experience is too much fucked up in my opinion.
    I know TDU is an old and open world game with some kind of "selfish" politic where people can modify that they want, but for realistic online experience (when I ride with others), I do not like it.
    But in offline I do not care of course!
    Note that I'm not saying to no longer provide those tools on the website, I'm just saying they should not be highlighted as much as they are and so not provided with the patch, but more linked in the topic, as third-party stuff, or even not listed with it (people will search for them on your website).

SUGGESTIONS RELATED TO THE TDU PROJECT PARADISE PATCH (I think this is the place/patch where they should be added):
PS: I jump to "10" in the case where there will be some possible further points above.

Spoiler

#10: About the "online" features (high priority):
    #10.1: Try fixing the other features on the free-ride but which are not working.
    For now, only the "lock someone" is working.
    The "Add to friend" does not work, the "Ignore" and "Allow" do not work too.

#10.2: Try preventing the session from being disconnected once we open the map, this is really boring!

#10.3: Sometimes when we join a player, this takes a lot of time, even multiple minuts, that's boring! Is there any way to fix this?

#10.4: I would like to have a "semiclip" feature (ability to pass at through others cars, other people of course, but why not also traffic).
    PS #1: Having this on the launcher will be nice, but in-game will be better of course!
    PS #2: I mainly ask this due to some people I've seen, who are idiots, and have cheated their cars to do a 0-400KM/h in 1 sec, and they hit other people and push them to the decor.
    An idiot (a guy named "sid999"), had fun at doing this on me and some others, this started piss me off so badly, and the only way I had to get the rid of him, was to open and close map or move elsewhere on it, so this was only on such situation where I appreciated the fact the feature is buggy (session disconnect on map opening).

#10.5: I would like to be capable of choosing with "which client type I can play", I mean, select if I only want to see online (the others will be ignored by my client) the people having TDU Platinum, the ones not having it, the ones having the Natan, etc..
    I do not know if it's possible to detect, from my client, which version another player is using, but I think that detecting at least the Platinum players could be possible, probably on an update.
    I'm asking this because I do not like the others do not see my car, or vice-versa, since TDU raw has not the platinum's cars, and the TDU Natan has other cars IDs which do not match to the same used by Platinum.

#10.6: On the whole map view, we can see the total players list on the top, usually something like 95, but on the map, the amount of players is far from that, I guess a lot of them are on challenges, tuners, home, etc., but is it possible the server fails to display some?
    Also, having a listing of all the players (sorted by alphabetic order) from that map view will be nice, so we could quickly find one we know.

#10.7: Having the trade feature (sell our cars/bikes) workable with our own prices will be nice, but it's not much important, especially when we used "CE" to crack the money!

EXTRA (OUT OF CONTEXT): SUGGESTIONS RELATED TO TURBODUCK.NET's CONTENT:

Spoiler

O.K., there are a bunch of content (topics, files...) related to TDU, but, a tons of download links are no longer working.
I tried to download some files (sounds, mods, environment patchs, etc.) which interested me, but "fuck", almost all of them were dead links.
So, it will be nice if active members who posted such content (I saw a few still there) will do some efforts to upload again their files.
And, for the dead links where topic's owners are no longer active from a while (gone...), it will be nice if the admins could check them and upload again the files in case of they have them in their computer(s), and I'm pretty sure various people as admins have a collection of TDU files.
However, I'm wondering if it will be better to move all of those topics with dead links to, either a secret forum only for admins, where only them can see and try to upload again the files, then move the topic to its previous place it was right after, or, either create a new forum named like "Missing download links: Your contribution is required!", where you put all of those topic in mess until members provide a new download link.
Because seriously, this made me angry to see a lot of interesting content, but not be capable of getting it, it's like on "drivers-paradise" website, good looking smooth interface, but no links.
Both websites are like a gallery/garbage, and if nothing is done people is gonna move elsewhere (like on some Russians websites), etc., while it will be better to centralize things here, on apparently a new kind of main tdu-central remake... You do not think so?

Hi

I may be a bit late to the party but discovered this mod recently. It looks awesome and I'm super excited about driving many of the cars, however I have the problem that only a few of them appear in game. I believe this is a problem with the car slots. Whenever I am in a showroom or rental office, only some of the cars are displayed. Each slot has a car name but the actual car isn't there (and crashes game if selected). This is the case for the original TDU slots and the additional slots. How do I enable the missing cars.  Otherwise game runs ok and visible cars work ok as well. Also the fuel mod doesn't seem to function at all (although I can survive without this)

I have a genuine copy of TDU with CD with 1.16a patch and megapack, TDU Platinum edition, TDUPE 1.12 patch. I am in single player mode only and have deleted the problematic d3d9etc.dll file so the game runs. I have tried to follow the instructions on the first page to change the car count from 1110 to 1105. I can unpack carpackdata.db from DB.bnk but I can't seem to get TDUUT to work in order to repack it properly so that I can re-insert it into DB.bnk. When I have edited and re-inserted it, the game crashes between the launch videos and the main menu.

Any help would be appreciated as I really want to drive the LaFerrari and Volvo XC90 🙂, thank you. Also thanks Milli for the effort you put in to this mod because if I can get it to work then properly then it should be awesome

Picture of the problem:

Ferrari Dealer.bmp

1 hour ago, 157TDU751 said:

Hi

I may be a bit late to the party but discovered this mod recently. It looks awesome and I'm super excited about driving many of the cars, however I have the problem that only a few of them appear in game. I believe this is a problem with the car slots. Whenever I am in a showroom or rental office, only some of the cars are displayed. Each slot has a car name but the actual car isn't there (and crashes game if selected). This is the case for the original TDU slots and the additional slots. How do I enable the missing cars.  Otherwise game runs ok and visible cars work ok as well. Also the fuel mod doesn't seem to function at all (although I can survive without this)

I have a genuine copy of TDU with CD with 1.16a patch and megapack, TDU Platinum edition, TDUPE 1.12 patch. I am in single player mode only and have deleted the problematic d3d9etc.dll file so the game runs. I have tried to follow the instructions on the first page to change the car count from 1110 to 1105. I can unpack carpackdata.db from DB.bnk but I can't seem to get TDUUT to work in order to repack it properly so that I can re-insert it into DB.bnk. When I have edited and re-inserted it, the game crashes between the launch videos and the main menu.

Any help would be appreciated as I really want to drive the LaFerrari and Volvo XC90 🙂, thank you. Also thanks Milli for the effort you put in to this mod because if I can get it to work then properly then it should be awesome

Picture of the problem:

Ferrari Dealer.bmp 432.05 kB · 1 download

Make sure your project paradise is working. 

Don't delete the d3d9.dll, and launch the game via Project Paradise Launcher, and enable the bigbnk there.

Project Paradise is required for single player aswell, due the features it adds, such as fuel and the bigbnk. And it needs the d3d9.dll to work. 

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21