We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

1 hour ago, ZororiSucks said:

I have tried to change the in game radio to the original songs by copy and pasting the whole radio folder from an unmodified backed up game into the current TDU platinum folder. When I go in game, the radio makes no noise and I still cant figure out how to fix this.

maybe this is the solution

original radio.7z

12 hours ago, RennWorks said:

Thanks! the tutorial linked by that preset worked wonders! is msaa the in game AA? I have the in game aa turned off but the depth buffer is appearing as a flat shade

Yes, the ingame AA needs to be turned off.

Go to the D3D9 tab in the ReShade menu and try selecting different depth buffers. One might be greyed out due to MSAA being enabled

Need help.  Ok, so, basically I came back at TDUP after 1 year and I was doing fine till after 45 mins of playing, the game froze and forced me to restart the PC. 2 days after I tried to start the game again but it kept freezing at ''connecting to online server''. I tried to update the mod to the latest version but again, nothing. Then I tried to open tdu.exe (vanilla) and it did the same thing, the only time it has started was when the ''offline tick'' was checked, I'm completely lost, if anybody has got some ideas feel free to tell me.. thank you all.

I have an issue where the game doesn't show some cars in showrooms, or at loans. For example 718 cayman at the beginning of the game is invisible, but i can see its stats, but if i decide to pick it the game crashes. Then i noticed at least one car per showroom is being invisible. Anyone got a fix? Vsync is on if anyone is wondering about that.

9 hours ago, Bonzi said:

Need help.  Ok, so, basically I came back at TDUP after 1 year and I was doing fine till after 45 mins of playing, the game froze and forced me to restart the PC. 2 days after I tried to start the game again but it kept freezing at ''connecting to online server''. I tried to update the mod to the latest version but again, nothing. Then I tried to open tdu.exe (vanilla) and it did the same thing, the only time it has started was when the ''offline tick'' was checked, I'm completely lost, if anybody has got some ideas feel free to tell me.. thank you all.

Reason why you cannot connect was explain 2-3 post above...

Hello Milli, I love your mod. Im preparing a lap times (Racetrack near airport) table in Excel. I have tried 369 cars so far. I have tried each car about 20 times ( No traction control, no assists, shifter with clutch). I'll drop the list when it's done. But some cars have unrealistic handling;

1-Ruf ctr2 ; Very bad performance.. tires spin in all gears and the vehicle does not gain speed at all.

2-Bugatti Veyron ; cornering performance very bad. 1970 charger turns even faster than veyron. Also Veyron Super Sport is turning very well but it doesnt grip the road.

3- Everything is wrong with Murcielago lp640 & lp670 & reventon. Tires don't grip on to the road. The car is going like an RWD also no grip. Very underrated performance. Slr Mclaren & 722 is a little bit underrated too. 

Edited by alpi11

3 hours ago, alpi11 said:

Hello Milli, I love your mod. Im preparing a lap times (Racetrack near airport) table in Excel. I have tried 369 cars so far. I have tried each car about 20 times ( No traction control, no assists, shifter with clutch). I'll drop the list when it's done. But some cars have unrealistic handling;

1-Ruf ctr2 ; Very bad performance.. tires spin in all gears and the vehicle does not gain speed at all.

2-Bugatti Veyron ; cornering performance very bad. 1970 charger turns even faster than veyron. Also Veyron Super Sport is turning very well but it doesnt grip the road.

3- Everything is wrong with Murcielago lp640 & lp670 & reventon. Tires don't grip on to the road. The car is going like an RWD also no grip. Very underrated performance. Slr Mclaren & 722 is a little bit underrated too. 

That's amazing! You're truly dedicated, but keep in mind that the murci is pretty much rwd considering the power distribution 70%R 30%F and that the slr is a 1800kg chonker.

Edited by Bonzi

4 hours ago, alpi11 said:

It is meant to be driven in Hardcore mode. Plus, how can you tell they are unrealistic? 

I based the handling on my experience with Gran Turismo, as i have countless hours on the series. 

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21