We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2 minutes ago, Stelcio said:

Guys, I'm playing the Platinum mod and I want to complete all the challenges but I can't finish the Triumph Day race.

The race ends with a long straight which I begin with fairly large advantage over the rest of the pack, but for some bizarre reason my bike seems to have arbitrary top speed limit kicking in there, leading to opponents catching up and overtaking before the finish line.

It's very unnerving and frustrating, especially since some vehicles are actually locked behind completing all challenges of each type. Does anybody have some solution or at least can confirm having the same issue?

hmmm maybe try letting of the throttle before the limit or go full shingo mode and dont let others pass u idk if u want a software fix u need to talk to some modders who know how the programs of vehicles works or maybe try upgrading ur bike if that is possible

Edited by varad1223

Ok so I worked around the issue by changing some other bike's brand to Triumph. Not feeling guilty, the AI used the other bike as well, but lost when there wasn't anything hindering my max speed. Weird issue though, not sure if Platinum specific.

BTW shoutout to guys responsible for TDUF, which helped resolving my issue.

12 hours ago, varad1223 said:

Hey Milli do you think you can add the option to choose manual or automatic for certain cars while buying them in the next update?

I don't think anyone will bother trying to modify the game. Why not changing it via game settings?

5 hours ago, Djey said:

I don't think anyone will bother trying to modify the game. Why not changing it via game settings?

coz  the animation is a bit weird when u use h shifter in a auto car

On 4/27/2021 at 6:23 AM, BELEW848 said:

so i just got this and i was going to ask if there are car club races like in the ps2 port of the game?

or will that be added down the road 

you got an answer to this?

Edited by varad1223

23 hours ago, Icon said:

did you fix it? i'm having the same issue

try installing patch updates or set core affinity to only core 0

hey guys so there this issue than whenever i open map during online play i get kicked from the server and i am not able to join back the same ppl any help on this?

On 5/9/2021 at 1:28 PM, Stelcio said:

Ok so I worked around the issue by changing some other bike's brand to Triumph. Not feeling guilty, the AI used the other bike as well, but lost when there wasn't anything hindering my max speed. Weird issue though, not sure if Platinum specific.

BTW shoutout to guys responsible for TDUF, which helped resolving my issue.

Lean the biker forward.  You lean it backwards to do a wheelie, if you lean forward, the biker will get lower on the bike, making it all more streamlined, making it able to reach higher speeds. 

5 hours ago, varad1223 said:

i somehow got the senna for free (paid only for options) help?

I believe that's normal. It's a prize car. Unless you have the optional file that unlocks prize cars right away, you should have to accomplish a very difficult achievement before you're able to get that car. I forget which actual achievement.

54 minutes ago, Concrete77 said:

@Milli do you Imagine that you work on a Platinum Version for TDU 2 in the Future?

are the Car models/texture/physics from Platinum compatible with TDU 2?
Just asking ^^

Yes i imagine, and the answer is no. I am not going to do it. This demands way too much time and effort. Imagine for a game i don't even play.

On 5/12/2021 at 2:48 AM, Icon said:

did you fix it? i'm having the same issue (Game crashes (infinite loading please wait... screen) )

"please wait" dark screen was caused by program not allowed in firewall, deleting and again adding it in firewall and making sure internet is on, worked.

this will likely not help: Go to testdriveunlimited.exe properties -> select compatibility tab -> change settings for all users -> change high dpi settings -> check both "Use this setting to fix scaling problems for this program instead of the one in Settings" and "Override high DPI scaling behavior" and set Scaling performed by "Application". Way to debug what is causing this is to first start with blank game, then add patch, test again, try car pack or your custom profile, try launchign game again, then try to apply projectparadise, test again. so you know where the issue started.

2 hours ago, mcpxx said:

so, i have a problem with the install its keep saying this

Unbenannt.PNG

I have not seen such message and i hardly believe the game is trying to connect the internet. Looks suspicious. Use official game, and platinum pack downloaded from official source. Installation tutorial that worked for me is there.

Edited by postcd

4 hours ago, romebuzz said:

hi guys i really need help something is wrong im having trouble with tdu2 https://vk.com/video585000639_456239025

i5-3570k 3.40Ghz 8 Gb ram gtx 660 windows 10 Dx12 im getting freezes i updated the drivers so many times tried everything nothing

worked i would really be greatful for help

You should ask about this in the dedicated TDU2 forum and threads. This thread is for TDU's mod by Milli

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21