We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

3 hours ago, calipso99 said:

What i would like to mod its the Enzo's FXX variant, make it as powerful as Gemballa's number 2 tuning kit.

i'll send a video around here about that...just wait a minute

Here, link for tutorial in TDUF for car tuning pack. Hope it's useful or understand for you....even anyone

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u-2UY6UA_Jyz1ouFxIHBEefq7m9UScRu/view?usp=sharing

Edited by iFabz

https://twitter.com/cnunezimages/status/1543024388223770624?s=20&t=NjQrSe8VyZLfFW0aYKhL4A

On 6/29/2022 at 8:56 PM, iFabz said:

It was possible when you use TDUF....for handling....in 'tuning' section, you just only adjust 'grip' on Gemballa's or even it's 'braking ratio'

On 6/30/2022 at 12:07 PM, iFabz said:

i'll send a video around here about that...just wait a minute

Here, link for tutorial in TDUF for car tuning pack. Hope it's useful or understand for you....even anyone

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u-2UY6UA_Jyz1ouFxIHBEefq7m9UScRu/view?usp=sharing

Where can i find the tool featured in the video?

Hi everyone!

I'm having an issue with the vehicle transport mission for the guy with the Sunoco Plymouth Superbird. Around the 7 mile mark on the counter the game lags more and more till it eventually crashes, locking up my PC. Has anyone else had this issue and if so, were you able to fix it?

Thanks.

EDIT: OK so I installed the 4gb executionables from the extras folder in the patch. Sorted my problem.

Edited by Goldieboy98
Resolved issue

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't tried this yet but has anyone gotten TDU plat running on steam deck?

I got it running but I've yet to see a single traffic car so think its borked 😞

Final update, tried everything I can think of and yeah I think its just broken sadly. AI traffic just refuses to spawn. So disappointing. 

Edited by Nexxus

9 hours ago, Nexxus said:

I haven't tried this yet but has anyone gotten TDU plat running on steam deck?

I got it running but I've yet to see a single traffic car so think its borked 😞

Final update, tried everything I can think of and yeah I think its just broken sadly. AI traffic just refuses to spawn. So disappointing. 

How is your Traffic folder named? From where did you get Platinum? 

Euro ->  Bnk -> Vehicles -> Traffic

7 hours ago, Milli said:

How is your Traffic folder named? From where did you get Platinum? 

Euro ->  Bnk -> Vehicles -> Traffic

Got platinum from here.

hmmm I just see that the Vehicles folder is called "Vehicules"  Should I fix this? I only ask cause Ive installed TDU Plat on Windows and never had this issue and didn't muck around with any folder naming so unsure if thats intentional or something weird happened.

Think it has to be Vehicules. tried renaming it to the correct spelling but it crashed as soon as I tried to launch it.

Edited by Nexxus

8 hours ago, Nexxus said:

Got platinum from here.

hmmm I just see that the Vehicles folder is called "Vehicules"  Should I fix this? I only ask cause Ive installed TDU Plat on Windows and never had this issue and didn't muck around with any folder naming so unsure if thats intentional or something weird happened.

Think it has to be Vehicules. tried renaming it to the correct spelling but it crashed as soon as I tried to launch it.

Nah, keep it that way. Check the traffic folder inside it. 

1 hour ago, Milli said:

I heard that someone got it running on steam deck in Discord before, but this traffic issue is a first for me. 

Folders seems to be correct. Hmmm 

tenor.gif

Yeah I tested base game and traffic was all there but as soon as I installed Platinum it was not having it, the only other thing I can think that MAY be causing it is it wasn't a certain version of the built in compatibility layer to make windows games work on Steam OS but yeah no idea what version it would be....assuming thats the issue in the first place which im skeptical of when the one I normally use worked with base game fine.

23 hours ago, Milli said:

Snip

Small update just tried copying the game from my PC where I know its working to the deck and yeah still no traffic 😞

None of the built in compatibility layers work either, most the game just fails to boot.. If there is a way to fix it, it is beyond my knowledge of what you can do with Linux. 

Edited by Nexxus

Oh Milli! Oh yes Milli!!!!! Ohhhh I am gonna ... be more happy while playing the game!

But a few things:

#1: I am unable to download the file, I can not under XP & Firefox I use, then if I try another browser as workaround, I have an issue with that mega thing website you use for hosting. Besides this mega.nz is annoying, it does not seem good for me. Is there any way you can upload it elsewhere? I have an uptobox account I can give you the identifiants as "gift" if you wish, then you will upload it, then download that you want on such without limits! Uptobox is (unlike most of the other similar websites, where people often use to host games, music, TV shows, movies...), really "cool/generous" about limits & download speed for non-members. I also have a VPS I can host the file on it & you can use it as alternative download, but I will understand you disagree about the "question of trust" since this is "not you" who will upload it on it.

#2: I know it seems to be a "speed-up update", but a changelog (as before) would have been welcomed! But well, this is already nice you are among the rares still around to provide an updated content when most of the people "gave up the boat" in a lot of areas! EDIT: Oh yes, there is a changelog!

#3: Please!!! Create a list per brand of the specials cars we can get via tuners, like "Ferrari FXX (tuned via Ferrari Enzo)", etc., a complete list (like there is on another website) will be welcomed, but I guess you might not be motivated to write 800+ cars! I know you already explained on the past "your reasons", but the main reason why I am asking such is because this is very boring to buy a car & wondering which one we can have via tune, I know there is the surprise effect you want to create, but there are a bunch of base cars, and, me, I cheated the money like some others, but for the ones who do not know about it or just do not want to do it & get money by redoing challenges again & again, when they buy a car, if they do not like it, try a tune, then no specific conversion for it, they can sell it, but HALF of the price from the house, so they loose money... pretty boring...

Edited by Homelander

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum Official Thread
  • Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21