We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

7 minutes ago, ShinSeki99 said:

hi, im nebw, can someone tell me what that white nick a icons next to it means...

2022_09_10_23.08.18.jpg

Nick color:  Ping

White name - Best ping ever.
Yellow name - Good ping
Orange (almost red) - Normal ping
Red - Bad ping  (usually players far away have their ping limited to save connection)

-//- icon = Not a direct connection, refresh rate is reduced and connection is disabled. (usually in white name) (If the session host leaves, the -//- will also lose their connection,  the session host is the first name that appears in the list when you press F)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I need some help.

But first, @Millithanks for the update! I was waiting for ages to drive around in a Veyron SS in a different colour. Awesome work!

I'm having a small issue, I wanted to change the caliper colour in TDUMT, but I wasn't able to find the Veyron SS (in all its variations) in the Vehicle Manager.

I made sure that the TDU Root is the same as the TDU Platinum V1.21, which made the Veyron SS variants visible in the File Browser of TDUMT. But I'm still not able to find the files in the Vehicle Manager.

Am I doing something wrong? I couldn't find any information about this issue in the various read-me's and online manuals.

Anyone's help is appreciated!

10 hours ago, andrey zyb said:

Can I add my cars to tdu platinum?

Yes, You Can.  = The Answer. Click Here

(You Better Back Up your DATABASE Folder from your TDU)

or perhaps......

you can also edit the entire "TDU Platinum Custom Cars Editable Vehicle"  with your cars taste.

(TDUF what you need it the most)

Edited by iFabz

On 9/24/2022 at 1:35 PM, JGD94 said:

Hi guys,

I need some help.

But first, @Millithanks for the update! I was waiting for ages to drive around in a Veyron SS in a different colour. Awesome work!

I'm having a small issue, I wanted to change the caliper colour in TDUMT, but I wasn't able to find the Veyron SS (in all its variations) in the Vehicle Manager.

I made sure that the TDU Root is the same as the TDU Platinum V1.21, which made the Veyron SS variants visible in the File Browser of TDUMT. But I'm still not able to find the files in the Vehicle Manager.

Am I doing something wrong? I couldn't find any information about this issue in the various read-me's and online manuals.

Anyone's help is appreciated!

If i am not mistaken, you need to actually tell TDUMT to read the new added cars. I don't recommend using it anymore. 

On 10/2/2022 at 1:38 AM, Anthony R. Martins said:

the skyline R34 of the FNF is buggy, both the pilot and the speedometer, for now I only saw this as a bug, the patch is incredible

Any photos? 

14 hours ago, Flow22 said:

hello milly look when I start the paradise.exe when I'm going to start a new game it stays loading and it doesn't go beyond that, what could be the cause?

Have you tried to use a VPN for the new profile? 

GOOD GIRL!!!! YEAHHH!

I hope you will try to do that to the most amount of cars you can, this improves experience & gives us the possibility to watch "accurate" inboard odometer speed view rather than classic TDU's speed on the right. Because, when it is wrong, I do not feel to watch it at all.

But, are you only refering to cockpit's odometer fix, or, both cockpit & odometers from others views?

And about fixing tachymeters? Is this included?

12 hours ago, MickeyCYFUI said:

Hello all admins here, I know this is stupid to ask but can show me the complete way of installing TDU Platinum? This is because I downloaded v1.0 torrent file and i have no idea how to extract it. Or if there is any simple way to have the .zip file? thanks!

Greeting,

i can't spell it so adjective this time.....

you can watch this anyway, Here