We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

50 minutes ago, Blueberryerry said:

Honest Question, will it be fine if I run TDU at 75fps, I heard that its unstable but since I got a new 5700 XT and a 75 hz monitor, should I be fine?

Unlikely. You might experience traffic glitch.  TDU is old, and was not made to run above 60fps. Lol. For some reason. 

12 hours ago, Milli said:

Unlikely. You might experience traffic glitch.  TDU is old, and was not made to run above 60fps. Lol. For some reason. 

Doesn't TDU have a 75 hz monitor selection? I haven't played the game in a long time 

1 hour ago, Blueberryerry said:

Doesn't TDU have a 75 hz monitor selection? I haven't played the game in a long time 

Look what I found

20221106_091051.jpg

Edited by Blueberryerry
Forgot image

6 hours ago, Blueberryerry said:

Anyone know which file the start sounds is, I don't like the sound of the Gran Turismo horns going off.

You should find the direction the kind of that front end start voice : your TDU direct path/Euro/Bnk/FrontEnd/sound

There's a file named fe_snd.bnk you should have a backup to replace it

Problem is solved, game can launch only with full working GPU:
all times when i trying to launch game on "cold start"(like energysafe mode - GPU not working at full capacity) it's just crashing.
But after playing 15-30 minutes in FH5, GPU starts to work steadily and TDU Platinum launch without any problems.

I think this can only help users of laptops and computers with 2 GPUs where the video output is through the processor.

Don't know if it's a issue or not, looks like Hennessey cars are missing from the game even though it's present in the db.bnk file. I've looked through the databases of previous versions of tdu platinum and found out that the newly added SSC ultimate aero is placed at where the Venom GT was and now the Venom is missing from the game. Hope the author will fix it.

3 hours ago, caucea007 said:

Don't know if it's a issue or not, looks like Hennessey cars are missing from the game even though it's present in the db.bnk file. I've looked through the databases of previous versions of tdu platinum and found out that the newly added SSC ultimate aero is placed at where the Venom GT was and now the Venom is missing from the game. Hope the author will fix it.

Not in the shop eh ? Now check out the Lotus Elise's Tuning Kit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, first, thanks for the work on this mod, i downloaded it today, and i am seeing nice cars, 

but about maximum speed, how is this supposed to work, how i can find the speed of a car, it shows normal speed in some cars, and upgraded speed on others?

--

So i upgraded a corvette that said it has 400 something speed, max tuning now it say 500 something, this one didn't have any body kits or something but the car doesn't go past 340.

Edited by NB79

1 hour ago, NB79 said:

Hi, first, thanks for the work on this mod, i downloaded it today, and i am seeing nice cars, 

but about maximum speed, how is this supposed to work, how i can find the speed of a car, it shows normal speed in some cars, and upgraded speed on others?

--

So i upgraded a corvette that said it has 400 something speed, max tuning now it say 500 something, this one didn't have any body kits or something but the car doesn't go past 340.

Hi. The top speed aspect was explained in FAQ that's in the very first post of this thread. Please read that first.

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

Hi. The top speed aspect was explained in FAQ that's in the very first post of this thread. Please read that first.

Yes i read that after posting, sorry i don't want to complain but for me is awful not having top speed info or worse useless incorrect ones, what could happen if top speed is edited to the correct values? wrong acceleration rate? i tried with tduf putting the corvette with 320 km and didn't notice anything wrong. Its too much for me editing 400 cars or and researching top speeds however.

the koenisegg one is the cooler and better car i tried yet, the cockpit is awesome, i always play cockpit view, i think thats the A car i want 🙂

5 hours ago, NB79 said:

for me is awful not having top speed info or worse useless incorrect ones, what could happen if top speed is edited to the correct values? wrong acceleration rate? i tried with tduf putting the corvette with 320 km and didn't notice anything wrong. Its too much for me editing 400 cars or and researching top speeds however.

Yeah, i feel the same. In TDUF...i'm also make fun with the transmission section, right in the Gearbox Inertia. I noticed it can also adjusting the 0-60 acceleration by lowering the value, it can be faster or increasing the value, it can be slower.

And...also the Gravity_Center_Lenght in tuning section in TDUF it can be adjusting how heavy accelerating and cornering if i put a value like 57 or 60

Yes, right in the Overhangs. When i adjusting the value. It noticed when i'm cornering. Lower value, my car feels like lightweight or slippery. Higher value, my car feels heavy and slower.

17 hours ago, iFabz said:

Yeah, i feel the same. In TDUF...i'm also make fun with the transmission section, right in the Gearbox Inertia. I noticed it can also adjusting the 0-60 acceleration by lowering the value, it can be faster or increasing the value, it can be slower.

And...also the Gravity_Center_Lenght in tuning section in TDUF it can be adjusting how heavy accelerating and cornering if i put a value like 57 or 60

Yes, right in the Overhangs. When i adjusting the value. It noticed when i'm cornering. Lower value, my car feels like lightweight or slippery. Higher value, my car feels heavy and slower.

Also 'oversteer' setting control a lot of what the cars feel, just a few digits of that can change the handling a lot.

Platinum has some heavy oversteer cars like some lambos, just decreasing oversteer by 3 or 7 can fix that.

Hey, im having an issue with the game; i downloaded tdup, but when the game is opening the screen flashes, and then it freezes when i load an existing or start a new profile. By the way, the game´s capped at 60hz-

idk if its useful, but i´ll leave my specs here: ryzen 5 3400g, 16gb ddr4 2666, integrated vega 11 graphics and a 75hz monitor. 

Hello, I am having an issue with platinum mod

1. install TDU and patch to 1.66a , runs perfect, workin

2.Install patch 2.00a, still runs perfect, workin

3. copy over platinum patch 1.00 files, launch with Project paradise included, check big BNK, launches to a black screen for 1 second then crash to desktop, same thing if i update to 1.21 platinum

Edited by toehopper22

1 hour ago, toehopper22 said:

3. copy over platinum patch 1.00 files, launch with Project paradise included, check big BNK, launches to a black screen for 1 second then crash to desktop, same thing if i update to 1.21 platinum

I think you are not supposed to install 2.00a patch, just install platinum + patch 1.21 on top original game

So i want to ask for help, if someone can please, this top speed incorrect info bothers me a lot, i prefer having incorrect acceleration in some cars and not this workaround, can someone just by chance, maybe one of the authors, can provide a datbase or a tduf patch with some old data of cars actual speed just by chance? as a small issue that it may seem is currently preventing me from enjoying the mod.

Edited by NB79

40 minutes ago, NB79 said:

I think you are not supposed to install 2.00a patch, just install platinum + patch 1.21 on top original game

unfortunately that did not change anything, same issue. After copying platinum mod files the game won't launch from the project paradise launcher. just a quick black screen then crash, windowed or otherwise.

1 hour ago, toehopper22 said:

unfortunately that did not change anything, same issue. After copying platinum mod files the game won't launch from the project paradise launcher. just a quick black screen then crash, windowed or otherwise.

let me help answering. this is strange. basically I downloaded fresh copy of TDU, and then the Platinum mod including the latest mod update, which is 1.21. I simply copy-pasted the update into the game folder, then launched from the game LAUNCHER (NOT the exe). I ticked big bnk, fx tweak on HD, Windowed, unlocked settings for windowed, and vroom. it shows up and works fine for me. please try to do the same.

love the mod, especially Ferrari LaFerrari.

On 11/30/2022 at 6:38 AM, FujiZen said:

Hey, im having an issue with the game; i downloaded tdup, but when the game is opening the screen flashes, and then it freezes when i load an existing or start a new profile. By the way, the game´s capped at 60hz-

idk if its useful, but i´ll leave my specs here: ryzen 5 3400g, 16gb ddr4 2666, integrated vega 11 graphics and a 75hz monitor. 

Download a regular TDU game, install it by mounting a .iso file. Run the setup.exe.  

Run the game. Everything works? 

If yes, download platinum v1.0. copy and paste the files, replacing existing ones. Remove any compatibility mode the .exes might have in your system. 

Everything works? (Main menu says v0.03)

If yes, do the same process, but with v1.21. 

23 hours ago, toehopper22 said:

As mentioned, you don't need 1.66, nor 2.00. as Platinum, make sure you remove any compatibility mode the .exes might have, also, run it as admin and make sure you have d3d9.dll (provided by tdu platinum) inside your root folder. 

20 hours ago, dorachueva said:

let me help answering. this is strange. basically I downloaded fresh copy of TDU, and then the Platinum mod including the latest mod update, which is 1.21. I simply copy-pasted the update into the game folder, then launched from the game LAUNCHER (NOT the exe). I ticked big bnk, fx tweak on HD, Windowed, unlocked settings for windowed, and vroom. it shows up and works fine for me. please try to do the same.

love the mod, especially Ferrari LaFerrari.

Fx tweak OFF.  That feature was made for vanilla TDU, not Platinum. It overhauls any graphic changes Platinum does. 

6 hours ago, NB79 said:

i get 20 fps on cockpit view of plymouth firebird sunoco in the delivery mission, if i switch to front view than one close to ground i get back the usual 60 fps. idk whats going on with that, thanks again for the mod.

Use the 4gb executables. They are the standard .exes provided in v1.21

3 hours ago, Milli said:

Download a regular TDU game, install it by mounting a .iso file. Run the setup.exe.  

Run the game. Everything works? 

If yes, download platinum v1.0. copy and paste the files, replacing existing ones. Remove any compatibility mode the .exes might have in your system. 

Everything works? (Main menu says v0.03)

If yes, do the same process, but with v1.21. 

As mentioned, you don't need 1.66, nor 2.00. as Platinum, make sure you remove any compatibility mode the .exes might have, also, run it as admin and make sure you have d3d9.dll (provided by tdu platinum) inside your root folder. 

Fx tweak OFF.  That feature was made for vanilla TDU, not Platinum. It overhauls any graphic changes Platinum does. 

Use the 4gb executables. They are the standard .exes provided in v1.21

Hello. if they are the standard exes in 1,21 then i'm using that i installed the 1.21 download

(i actually checked the executable date, yes its the 1.21 patch version.

just another little glitch with nissan gtr class b now: 

https://imgur.com/a2BcXTA

Edited by NB79