We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

12 hours ago, Milli said:

Download 1.21 from torrent. From Mega you need to download all the parts. And replace all the files with the same names. 

Thanks, I already did this. My Platinum 1.0 and 1.21 are from torrent (1.21 torrent hash starts dd93*) and i have carefully replaced the files (except Extra folder which contains "Multiple Prize Cars" and Expert bots) overwriting all existing files... First installed game to have original game files, P1.0 then P1.21, but still have issue described in the last paragraph of my previous comment. Ideas what to try please? Chiron_SS.bnk exist, correct modification time..

Thank you very much, the update fixed the problem with the lack of sun and the ubiquitous fog.
But what's the best! My black F40 sounds like a demon!
Great sound! Until I can't stop pushing to the end in every gear and then reduce,
so that the machine howls like the devil in the afterlife :)

I know F40 is not Diablo :P
THX for your work!
Edited by docstrus

9 hours ago, anthoneeto said:

just a question for you guys regarding the mod, why is it that some of the modded cars have hazy looking windows? 

For the most part that's because they were made by different modders at different times, so some of them may not have been skilled enough to get them right. Or maybe they decided to make them like that intentionally... for some reason.

Anyway, all of the models are going to be reworked in future patches, so it's fair to say the overwhelming majority of the cars will look quite a bit different than they do now.

Edited by Rigel

4 hours ago, hmmm5 said:

Hi,

I've just installed the v1.21 patch and I am unable to locate the 4gb Executables file. Has this been removed or renamed? 

Cheers 

Capture.PNG

It is standard in v1.21.  Not necessary anymore. 

2 hours ago, Harrison FB said:

Having major problems trying to replace all the files.

This unknown error keeps popping up as - "The same volume cannot be used as both the source and destination."

Any way around this problem, please?

Download all the zip part files, extract just one, and it all should be extracted automatically. But you gotta download all the parts.

4 hours ago, Harrison FB said:

I'm really close to playing the mod, but I just had a system error get in the way, saying

"The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_43.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

Again, on Windows 11, in case you need to know. Is there something I need to do here? And how do I do it?

Install directx9 in your system, might fix that. 

Hi, I have a problem with the weather in the game, there is always fog and the sun is not shining, I had this problem before but after the Platinum v1.21 update the problem disappeared. Today I started the game and I have the same again, reinstalling the game and the mod does nothing, have you encountered such a problem?

edit: forgot to add, upgrade the computer, so the system and components are different

I will be grateful for your help.
Regards!

Edited by docstrus

On 2/25/2023 at 5:17 PM, Harrison FB said:

Major problem. Utorrent only opens with Edge, but even though the app opens, the window just won't pop up. Is there any alternative?

To download platinum? Here for Milli's build, then patch her last DB she submitted on Discord (which fix LP720-4 available from tune from that I recall) after from there. You can also install my own game (ready to use, just unzip the single big folder inside) if you want, already some extras installed as maps addons, Reymondox's sounds, etc..

Edited by Homelander

15 minutes ago, Homelander said:

To download platinum? Here for Milli's build, then patch her last DB she submitted on Discord (which fix LP720-4 available from tune from that I recall) after from there. You can also install my own game (ready to use, just unzip the single big folder inside) if you want, already some extras installed as maps addons, Reymondox's sounds, etc..

Doesn't matter, I had a friend fix it for me. But thanks anyway.

I'm new to TurboDuck so I don't have the general knowledge about replying to people; but Homelander you are an angel. I just started trying to get TDU Platinum to work but was just running into so many problems. You sending your game files was a lifesaver.

Another question I do have though, with my GameSpy account, i'm still unable to enter online with the profile assigned to online. Is there something i'm missing? 

2023-02-25 (1).png

2023-02-25.png

Ok, take back that last bit of my above comment. ITS WORKINGGGG!! 😄 

All it really took was to change Wifi networks (and I think me Disabling uPnP had something to do with it?) and now my Online account is connected. Thank the lords.

Only real gripe so far is that my manual shifting seems to be borfed even after configuring my buttons accordingly on my Xbox controller. Maybe it has something to do with the Solo (H-Mode) setting I didn't check on startup.

But I am thoroughly happy so far, playing this mod has been a dream to me since it launched in 2019, and with me finally building my PC last month, TDUP was one of the bucket list games I HAD to play. This is amazing.