We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hi @Milliand hi everyone!

I was wondering if its possible to get tdu 2 graphics into tdu 1. I looove the TDU 2 graphics... is there any way I can get them on TDU platinum because I love how shiny,vibrant,positive and bright it feels. I knoe about Hawaiian Bliss... but is there anything I could add it on top of that? Thanks.

Edited by Ad__0661809

1 hour ago, Ad__0661809 said:

Hi @Milliand hi everyone!

I was wondering if its possible to get tdu 2 graphics into tdu 1. I looove the TDU 2 graphics... is there any way I can get them on TDU platinum because I love how shiny,vibrant,positive and bright it feels. I knoe about Hawaiian Bliss... but is there anything I could add it on top of that? Thanks.

you cant make it look 1:1 the same because those are two entirely different games.

8 hours ago, Lusima said:

у меня один вопрос: почему некоторые машины пропадают из дилерских центров? Одним из примеров является Hennessey Venom GT в дилерском центре US Independents, теперь появляется SSC Ultimate Aero, но никаких признаков Venom или Shelby Daytona.

do you have TDU Platinum Dealer updates installed correctly <- 01 - US Independents 1.0.0 Dealership update?

Edited by andrey zyb

17 hours ago, Lusima said:

i have one question: why some cars disappear from dealerships? one example is the Hennessey Venom GT at the US Independents dealership, now an SSC Ultimate Aero shows up but no sign of the Venom or Shelby Daytona.

Some cars just get moved around. For example, the Venom is now a Lotus Exige tune, as that's the car it was largely based on.

Hi guys,so basically,I have a problem

I play TDU Platinum,yes,very good game,but the world feels dead,not because of the graphics,

it's because there are no players,i have a gamespy acc,i see players on map,but not in-game, so i couldn't play it

then i tried tdu 2 unofficial patch 0.4 with autopack 2.0 from Alex VII with project paradise 2

tried it,same thing,same problem,

i really wish i could play tdu 1 platinum online

but it says i have a moderate NAT,how to get an open NAT,

actually does the NAT matter that i can't see players

i only seen a player once in tdu platinum and also once again in tdu 2

and never again( only one time,i raced with each player)

Thanks!

12 hours ago, _MACANUDO said:

apparently you were wrong, now I have everything unlocked and I still play online ^^

Not really no. Other than cheat engine, or profile manipulation, that's how you unlock all the roads. 

Although, if your problem is sorted, it is all good. 

11 minutes ago, Ad__0661809 said:

Hi guys,so basically,I have a problem

I play TDU Platinum,yes,very good game,but the world feels dead,not because of the graphics,

it's because there are no players,i have a gamespy acc,i see players on map,but not in-game, so i couldn't play it

then i tried tdu 2 unofficial patch 0.4 with autopack 2.0 from Alex VII with project paradise 2

tried it,same thing,same problem,

i really wish i could play tdu 1 platinum online

but it says i have a moderate NAT,how to get an open NAT,

actually does the NAT matter that i can't see players

i only seen a player once in tdu platinum and also once again in tdu 2

and never again( only one time,i raced with each player)

Thanks!

Port forward in your router. Foward the port number 8889, both protocols. 

Also, give it a time to comnect, TDU is an old game, and connection takes a while to be stablished.  Plus, each session can hold 8 players, if it happens that you're the 9th, you will be set in a new session. 

1 hour ago, Milli said:

Not really no. Other than cheat engine, or profile manipulation, that's how you unlock all the roads. 

Also, give it a time to comnect, TDU is an old game, and connection takes a while to be stablished.  Plus, each session can hold 8 players, if it happens that you're the 9th, you will be set in a new session. 

hey,thanks a lot,

i have a question how do we know how many players play tdu platinum

yes,when you're in the game you can see approximately 100 or more players(it says on the map with letters)

but is there any other way to see how many players play tdu platinum aka tdu project paradise multiplayer ?

2 hours ago, Milli said:

thanks for the necessary support, could you tell me if I would have to enable NAT on my router too? because the other players are marked in red and with a lot of lag for me, even though I know that the lag is in my connection

2 hours ago, _MACANUDO said:

thanks for the necessary support, could you tell me if I would have to enable NAT on my router too? because the other players are marked in red and with a lot of lag for me, even though I know that the lag is in my connection

It ain't really enable NAT. It's "Port Forward". 

Project Paradise doesn't have the same power that the original TDU servers had, after all, it is a free to play online server. Original TDU servers could do it by themselves, but with Project Paradise you gotta do it yourself. 

Access your router via a web browser, and check for port forwarding.  Forward the port 8889, in both protocols, UDP and TCP. For that you might need your local ip address, which you can find out by opening cmd.exe and typing: "ipconfig". 

4 hours ago, Ad__0661809 said:

hey,thanks a lot,

i have a question how do we know how many players play tdu platinum

yes,when you're in the game you can see approximately 100 or more players(it says on the map with letters)

but is there any other way to see how many players play tdu platinum aka tdu project paradise multiplayer ?

No, only through that counter. 

6 hours ago, Harrison FB said:

Found another bug - when doing a car delivery mission, I end up driving the weird TDU car, where really,  I should be driving the Bugatti Chiron 300+ Super Sport. The TDU car just performs exactly like it!

You're missing the files. Most likely. Or big bnk is not active. 

Found a new crash as well. That “180 mph downtown” race right below Abbie in Ala Moana (bottom city). I remember doing it once successfully, but it didn’t count as completed; and now when I try to start the race my game freezes and crashes. I’m afraid this might ruin my chance of getting the hidden car for completing all the races, if one of the races can’t be completed…