We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

hi, i'm install the game with official 1.66 patch and platinum mod, it's needed install patch 2.00 before?? or platinum included all?

and, other question... i have a micro stuttering but fps it's 60 ever, i have a 5900x and rtx 4090, i remind this game with this microstutter from the day one, it's possible fix this?

thanks to all!

19 hours ago, Skylinegtr-34 said:

hi, i'm install the game with official 1.66 patch and platinum mod, it's needed install patch 2.00 before?? or platinum included all?

and, other question... i have a micro stuttering but fps it's 60 ever, i have a 5900x and rtx 4090, i remind this game with this microstutter from the day one, it's possible fix this?

thanks to all!

Patch 2.00 is not compatible with platinum you will have to play without it or install it separately from platinum

16 hours ago, halofreak61 said:

Whenever I try to load into the intro cutscene the game is just stuck on infinite loading. How do I fix this? 

i am wondering how it looks like/screenshot. If is related to network, then it was suggested to try use VPN (proton.me has free good one), project paradise launcher need to be used to launch game, use default checkboxes, big bnk checked.

19 hours ago, Skylinegtr-34 said:

have a micro stuttering but fps it's 60 ever

If you have modified project paradise launcher settings from default, try to revert it (especially graphic related ones), same for in game video settings - maybe try to decrease it. It is likely i am wrong, maybe related to something else like graphic drivers.

16 hours ago, halofreak61 said:

Whenever I try to load into the intro cutscene the game is just stuck on infinite loading. How do I fix this? 

Try reinstalling the game and platinum, perhaps during the installation of the game or platinum, the game files were not copied or were damaged

On 13.05.2023 at 13:03, xtensoJDM said:

Hey so at first on the first day my t150 worked but for some reason is not letting me map the wheel.... I use a logitech shifter with an adapter and thats working good but not the wheel....I have them work perfect on every other game...any idea why this is? @Milli

Maybe this fix will help https://turboduck.net/files/file/88-logitech-g27-racing-wheel-fix/

1 hour ago, CRITICAL365 said:

I installed the mod, everything works fine but my car wont move, i press the acceleration key but car just doesnt start rebinding it didnt work either, my keyboard isnt broken.

In the controls menu, you have one labeled as "start".  That is the button you need to press to turn your car ignition on. If you leave it unnassigned, throttle button with turn it on automatically. 

7 hours ago, Skylinegtr-34 said:

hi guys, i see the hardcore mode on launcher of tdu platinum but it's write (solo race), what it's mean?? i can play career offline with this hardcore physics? i can make race and mission like model girl and shipment to delivery? thanks

Solo race allows you to play single races and complete tasks in hardcore mode and online mode too

On 5/2/2023 at 5:40 AM, Milli said:

20230502003251.jpg

I remember months ago, when we met in-game, you were already working on this ... Cherookee, I hope you did other things for the game meantime! Please rassure us huh!

Also, I recently moved from Win XP to 7, then I can use TDUF, I tried to modify 911 R's wrong gear ratios, I tried with both TDUF versions (v1.13.1 & v2.0.0), game off, I launched the DB with them, properly cleaned up cache everytime, edited the gear ratios to values that could make max RPM on each gear close to the real 911 R's ones, then saved. But this does not work as expected, the 2nd gear, which originally reaches ~165 km/h in-game, now reaches 150 km/h whatever the ratio value I put. WTF is this crap? Is the program fucked up or there is a specific trick to make it work properly?

And what is the "Final ratio" on it? The possible 8th gear or the bridge's one (changing it did not have any effect).

And just by default, 911 GT3 RS (991) has its 2nd ratio to 2.38, 911 R's to 2.29, but one hits around 120 km/h on limiter, the other 160+... While the difference should not have such gap knowing they both have same engine/RPM (911 R is a 991.1 GT3 RS without rear spoiler & extras & manual gearbox, and PDK vs manual ratios are same till 4th, they change from 5th, check here).

911 R's has different handling than GT3s, it is a way more pleasant to drive (while the GT3s 991 are too grippy with TC off, not normal, which make their driving unpleasant), except its too long gear ratios.

So Milli, could you try to modify 911 R's ratio on your DB & test if this works for you, or, tell me what is wrong & how to change them properly? If there is a trick or else. Thanks.

Edited by Homelander

17 hours ago, andrey zyb said:

Solo race allows you to play single races and complete tasks in hardcore mode and online mode too

Ok, but if i select hardcore mode on launcher, in game need to have 98% progress to use this mod? Or can use this physics at start career?? Because i find a mod to unlock at 6%...this is because its locked before?? And if i use this mod, after its possible make all race, girl, autostop etc in hardcore? Thanks!

Edited by Skylinegtr34

5 hours ago, Skylinegtr34 said:

Ok, but if i select hardcore mode on launcher, in game need to have 98% progress to use this mod? Or can use this physics at start career?? Because i find a mod to unlock at 6%...this is because its locked before?? And if i use this mod, after its possible make all race, girl, autostop etc in hardcore? Thanks!

Hardcore mode is designed for the steering wheel but can also be used on the keyboard this mode makes the game more realistic that is, in hardcore mode your car will drive like in real life

3 hours ago, andrey zyb said:

Hardcore mode is designed for the steering wheel but can also be used on the keyboard this mode makes the game more realistic that is, in hardcore mode your car will drive like in real life

Ok, i play with wheel, 3 pedaliera H shiftter and handbrake, all workshop, but how enable this mode? Only from laucher or need unlock ingame, this i don'tunderstand..

2 hours ago, Skylinegtr34 said:

Ok, i play with wheel, 3 pedaliera H shiftter and handbrake, all workshop, but how enable this mode? Only from laucher or need unlock ingame, this i don'tunderstand..

Select solo race in the launcher and select veteran mode in the main menu in the tdu

12 hours ago, Hemi said:

Hello all, I first downloaded the mod and I have this problem. I have no map... At all.

When I am in the mansion I have a white background, and when I leave the mansion car is in the air and under me the ocean. Can you please help with this problem, please?

SAVE_20230521_202901.jpg

Try restarting the game and also check the graphics settings and your graphics card