We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A little help here. I was playing that one race which goes through the entire map,, but as soon as I start the race the cars start to glitch out of the map repeatedly, like the attached pic ( it's not mine) . I'm racing with a koenigsegg regera and the opponents are also type-A cars. tried reinstalling the game but didn't work. 

Screenshot (443).png

5 hours ago, caucea007 said:

A little help here. I was playing that one race which goes through the entire map,, but as soon as I start the race the cars start to glitch out of the map repeatedly, like the attached pic ( it's not mine) . I'm racing with a koenigsegg regera and the opponents are also type-A cars. tried reinstalling the game but didn't work. 

Screenshot (443).png

You need to install the game before you play Platinum. 

Install the game, and then you copy and paste the Platinum files over the original files, because Platinum by it's own is not a full game. 

9 hours ago, Milli said:

You need to install the game before you play Platinum. 

Install the game, and then you copy and paste the Platinum files over the original files, because Platinum by it's own is not a full game. 

I've Installed the game, installed platinum v1, then updated to v1.21 still it doesn't work. Everything else is ok but only that race have this issue. 

another question, do u plan to add Koenigsegg jesko in the next update? 

8 hours ago, Milli said:

That issue was present in vanilla TDU.  The effort and time to fix that is really something that doesn't worth it.

But it could at least be done to each new cars you add! Not to make you mad "again"! Test each view & control speed on the tachymeter compared to TDU's one on the down-right!

Edited by Homelander

5 hours ago, Homelander said:

But it could at least be done to each new cars you add! Not to make you mad "again"! Test each view & control speed on the tachymeter compared to TDU's one on the down-right!

The problem is the same. The time and effort to fix it doesn't really worth it. 

4 hours ago, jirka607 said:

Any fix for the cars having no sound when looking back in cockpit view?

Also is it intentional that some cars are free? Like VW nardo?

I have sound on all cars, in all views. Might not be a problem with the game, but your computer, maybe. 

And no, these cars are meant to be prize cars. If you are using the multiple prize cars, that's a side effect.   TDU locks the prize cars as 1 time buy only.