We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

On 11/30/2022 at 6:38 AM, FujiZen said:

Hey, im having an issue with the game; i downloaded tdup, but when the game is opening the screen flashes, and then it freezes when i load an existing or start a new profile. By the way, the game´s capped at 60hz-

idk if its useful, but i´ll leave my specs here: ryzen 5 3400g, 16gb ddr4 2666, integrated vega 11 graphics and a 75hz monitor. 

A little update; i finally got the game working on the latest update, so thanks a lot! ❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Thank you very much modders for your job. It`s amaizing!

I have an issue: when playing my carrier I`m using only 1 car (it`s Audi TT 3.2). At the tournament "Bulvar Halavai" when I`m finishing at 1st position  menu of tournament shows up but the button "Next" is frozen. The game is still live (you can move camera, you can see how traffic is moving etc.). Do enyone have a solve for that?

P.S. Hope in the next updates modders will add BMW M5 F90

Thanks

6 hours ago, Neilan said:

Hi everyone!

I have an issue: when playing my carrier I`m using only 1 car (it`s Audi TT 3.2). At the tournament "Bulvar Halavai" when I`m finishing at 1st position  menu of tournament shows up but the button "Next" is frozen. The game is still live (you can move camera, you can see how traffic is moving etc.). Do enyone have a solve for that?

Thanks

Quit the game and reopen it. It should save your position as first.

21 hours ago, andrey zyb said:

you have all ports open you can also try adding exceptions to the windows firewall

This didn't work, both boxes checked in firewall and ports opened 

Spoiler

UDP 8880->8889

UDP 8890

UDP 27000->30000

TCP 6667

TCP 27000->30000

You have to open the following local port: TCP8889

Ports 17475 and 9961 (TCP/UDP) must be opened.

On 12/30/2022 at 3:07 PM, Neilan said:

Hi everyone!

Thanks

@Neilan. It because i found by fx.ini  in my case. Right the PhysicsMaxCount . The value still 35. So you can delete it or give slash like this : //PhysicsMaxCount = 35

*edit : the fx.ini file you can found it at folder named FX

Edited by iFabz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Meelee!

Petrolhead ask me to ask you if you could add those very juicy billboards into next TDU update you will release, however, he will no longer play with me, sorry, but, I had to ask!

Besides, see the positive point for you (& other potential girls playing TDU Platinum), when you will cruise with "boys", you will beat them easily when they will see that & crash!

Edited by Homelander

On 1/23/2023 at 9:21 AM, Homelander said:

Hi Meelee!

Petrolhead ask me to ask you if you could add those very juicy billboards into next TDU update you will release, however, he will no longer play with me, sorry, but, I had to ask!

Besides, see the positive point for you (& other potential girls playing TDU Platinum), when you will cruise with "boys", you will beat them easily when they will see that & crash!

Definetly not adding that garbage. 

Also, we can beat them easily already.

On 1/23/2023 at 6:21 AM, Homelander said:

Hi Meelee!

This is pathetic dude...

On 1/23/2023 at 6:21 AM, Homelander said:

Hi Meelee!

Milli pics when? LMAO

On 11/28/2022 at 12:33 AM, NB79 said:

Yes i read that after posting, sorry i don't want to complain but for me is awful not having top speed info or worse useless incorrect ones, what could happen if top speed is edited to the correct values? wrong acceleration rate? i tried with tduf putting the corvette with 320 km and didn't notice anything wrong. Its too much for me editing 400 cars or and researching top speeds however.

the koenisegg one is the cooler and better car i tried yet, the cockpit is awesome, i always play cockpit view, i think thats the A car i want 🙂

Some cars are weird tbh. Take for example the Dodge Charger 426 R/T dragster. It has the same exact gearing and torque curve as a stock dodge charger but a much higher top speed value in TDUF. If you were to drop the power/torque as well as the max top speed value, it performs the same as a Base charger.

Hello, I am asking for help with Platinum pack.

I was driving with a player (Daniell) who said to have Platinum 1.21 and Chrysler 300C. I have seen default car.

Despite i believe also having Platinum 1.21. So i have uninstalled game, renamed its folders and installed again, applied Platinum 1.0 and then Platinum 1.21 (it is said in the patch forum thread that all patches in the middle of 1.0 and 1.21 are included in 1.21) but despite that:

I still have problem as before tuning Bugatti Chiron (newly bought under newly installed game, 1.0+1.21 patch) to Super Sport - I can see Sport level only and then Divo. Same for Saleen S7, i can see only standard 3 tuning levels, no car with the rear spoiler (Competition edition). I am using existing profile i always had since many years. I have also restored TDU folder in ProgramData system directory, it contains files with a TDU key and radial.cdb(which i deleted).

Any ideas please what to try?

Edited by wdc