We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

48 minutes ago, Milli said:

Yes, it's on porpouse. 😈  Those races usually have higher prizes, because they are "more difficult". 

I did take a Honda NSX to a B Class race and had my jaw hitting the floor when I saw an Aventador, Veneno, 488, McLaren F1 and a LaFerrari. I was like, "Alright... the 5th place doesn't seem that bad all of a sudden." But it was a great feeling taking the lead with a 20+ seconds difference. 

3 minutes ago, hercspogi12 said:

Sir some car mods is visible some are not. What can i do to fix this issue sir?

I have no idea, soldier. Not all cars require bigbnk. I can assure that your problem is that. By it not being active or by project paradise not working. 

Hi Milli,

i don't know if you've read my previous comment, but i've been having some serious problems with the mod.

To put it short, some races crash the game as soon as i start them (game freezes on the loading screen for a few seconds, then closes down with no error messages), and for reasons i can't understand the car list has remained the exact same as the Ultra Community Pack, with the replaced cars appearing all broken (for example, the Maserati Ghibli Q4 has still got the UCP Ghibli Cup name and physics and has an unusually high ride height).20190427_220957_small.thumb.jpg.b79cd2c29a81f8b8a6b5c11af00c9e36.jpg

I installed everything following the instructions, i also have bigbnks activated, what the hell am i doing wrong?! I've already reinstalled the game several times, made new profiles, but to no avail.

Do you have any ideas how to fix these issues?

5 minutes ago, LamboV10 said:

Hi Milli,

i don't know if you've read my previous comment, but i've been having some serious problems with the mod.

To put it short, some races crash the game as soon as i start them (game freezes on the loading screen for a few seconds, then closes down with no error messages), and for reasons i can't understand the car list has remained the exact same as the Ultra Community Pack, with the replaced cars appearing all broken (for example, the Maserati Ghibli Q4 has still got the UCP Ghibli Cup name and physics and has an unusually high ride height).
-img-

I installed everything following the instructions, i also have bigbnks activated, what the hell am i doing wrong?! I've already reinstalled the game several times, made new profiles, but to no avail.

Do you have any ideas how to fix these issues?

You didn't replace the files in the database folder. Try again to replace them, because the game is still using UCP database.

5 minutes ago, Milli said:

No you did not. Check the file sizes. It is impossible to TDU to open and run, and still display the old database stuff. If there is an error in the database, the game will crash on start.

I've literally dragged the DataBase files from the TDU Platium .zip file and dropped them in the game's Database folder

Hi Milli,

I've been loving this mod so far. Really brought my love back into the TDU series as I was a long time player back on the 360 with the Microsoft racing wheel. I got a Logitech G29 this time around and man has it been fun using the steering wheel and H shift with your improved physics. I can't even play TDU2 after playing your mod the driving is that much better. Thank you and everyone else who helped on your great work!

Can you possibly help me out with one issue though? It seems often times my game(this happened also with UCP) will like to go to desktop and when I try to click back on my game it is just a black windowed screen and I have to close out and open again. It varies on times I can play before it does this, sometimes 20 mins, sometimes 45, and sometimes hours. RARELY can I actually click back on my game and it will still be there, but give it 30 mins-1hr and I'm opening my game again. It really makes me nervous to do the Tour of Hawaii race again as I BARELY got it on my offline profile years ago with UCP and now having to do it again with my new online profile. Any help from anyone will be greatly appreciated. 

11 hours ago, EdJordan said:

Hello! I am new in this community and I have a question. It seems I can't find Porsche 911 GT2 (991) in the game. I've tried at every dealership and even tried to upgrade a 997 version in hopes of getting one :)))). Or is it no longer in the car roster? I think I've seen this car in an older trailer for the mod and I've been looking for this since. Can someone help? 

You have to buy the Porsche 911 Carrera S (991.2) then tune it at the European tuning shop. You then get the GT2 RS (991.2)

1 hour ago, LamboV10 said:

I've literally dragged the DataBase files from the TDU Platium .zip file and dropped them in the game's Database folder

Dude, i am 100% sure that your game is reading an UCP database. That means the DB.bnk has not been replaced. It is that simple. Check the size of the files. 

1 hour ago, ClaudeSpeed said:

Hi Milli,

I've been loving this mod so far. Really brought my love back into the TDU series as I was a long time player back on the 360 with the Microsoft racing wheel. I got a Logitech G29 this time around and man has it been fun using the steering wheel and H shift with your improved physics. I can't even play TDU2 after playing your mod the driving is that much better. Thank you and everyone else who helped on your great work!

Can you possibly help me out with one issue though? It seems often times my game(this happened also with UCP) will like to go to desktop and when I try to click back on my game it is just a black windowed screen and I have to close out and open again. It varies on times I can play before it does this, sometimes 20 mins, sometimes 45, and sometimes hours. RARELY can I actually click back on my game and it will still be there, but give it 30 mins-1hr and I'm opening my game again. It really makes me nervous to do the Tour of Hawaii race again as I BARELY got it on my offline profile years ago with UCP and now having to do it again with my new online profile. Any help from anyone will be greatly appreciated. 

Seems like the problem is with your computer, overheating or something...

4 minutes ago, Milli said:

Seems like the problem is with your computer, overheating or something...

This is the only game it will do this. I can play more demanding games and run into no issues. (The Sims 2-4 w/ all packs, Mafia II, GTA IV and EFLC, etc)

My specs aren't the best but it should play TDU with this mod no problem:
Intel i5 2320 @ 3.00 GHZ
6 GB RAM
Nvidia GTX 650 1 GB 

3 minutes ago, ClaudeSpeed said:

This is the only game it will do this. I can play more demanding games and run into no issues. (The Sims 2-4 w/ all packs, Mafia II, GTA IV and EFLC, etc)

My specs aren't the best but it should play TDU with this mod no problem:
Intel i5 2320 @ 3.00 GHZ
6 GB RAM
Nvidia GTX 650 1 GB 

Dude, i have no idea why. 

Edit: Try to find a pattern, try to do something about it, like close any other thing open with the game, such as web browsers, spotify or whatever...  because how can i know what is happening if the game is crashing randomly in different times, and randomly can't open for a moment that randomly vary? 

Hey everyone - just a quick note of thanks to you all for just being nice on the forums and not causing too much grief with discussing the various mods and technical difficulties.  It must be all those chilled Hawaiian vibes floating around here.  🍍 😄

1VxReWQ.jpg

8T0mX9F.jpg

(old shots)

You can share your TDU1 pics in the Gallery:

]

Hey my TDU wont save, I've tried setting the folders off of read only, running it as admin etc but it seems to never save. I've tried both an offline and online profile but no luck. Is there like some sorta way to get like all the cars so I can at least hoon around.

Also I find the radio seems to repeat a few songs over and over sometimes. Is there a way to make it sequential or something?

13 hours ago, hercspogi12 said:

Im having a bit of problem here in my game some of the cars in the dealership dont show up and i cant buy them. 

Capture.JPG

6 hours ago, hercspogi12 said:

somehow the d3d9 file messes up the game but without it the paradise launcher will not work

1. Check the file proper rites for both the Project Paradise Launcher and TestDriveUnlimited executables, make sure no compatibility modes are set.

2. Make sure to exclude or use CustomD3D support in RTSS/MSI Afterburner if you're using them, same goes for other overlay programs.

I had the same issue and this is what fixed it.

10 hours ago, hercspogi12 said:

somehow the d3d9 file messes up the game but without it the paradise launcher will not work

When installing Project Paradise, be sure to deactivate any realtime antivirus function. In my case it detected the d3d9 files as a virus and immediatly deleted them. You can go to the quarantine area in your antivirus software, make an exclusion for them, and restore them. Maybe this helps.

Edited by DJoyTinnio

Hi there, I've been playing with this mod quite a while now. I somehow notice that my game will sometimes freeze indefinitely whenever I get into long police pursuits, usually when at 3 badges. It doesn't put me back at desktop, it simply freezes the game, no sound and had to close it via task manager. Other than that, the mod runs very well for me. Is there any fix for this? I literally avoid getting into long pursuits every now and then since i may lose progress on the roads I've driven.

On 4/29/2019 at 5:42 PM, blueshark747 said:

Any  chance of a night mod or whole 24hr time cycle?

I use the Hawaiian Bliss v4.0 mod which adds HD textures from TDU2, as well as adds a day and night cycle. You might need to adjust your gama though when it is night so you can be sure to see everything as it does make it quite dark. It works perfectly on top of this mod.

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21