We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

19 hours ago, brianjai said:

I finally find the problem why so many of the IKs of the cars are broken.

It is because TDUF can't read IKs' vaule that is more than 1024 at initial launch.

The IK value will be changed to 666 (which is default bike) when TDUF tries to create json-cache, but you can change all these wrong IK back to the respective IK and save normally.

@Milli can you try to delete the json-cache folder and see if the problem really exist on other user? Because it bugs be every time I open TDUF.

螢幕擷取畫面 (27).png

That's weird... I'm not very sure, but when I designed IK selector, it was limited to known IKs and  never forced to use 666.

But anyway, there may be a bug in the editor . Will fix it if workaround does not solve it.

Hello.

I really love this mod. Thank you for your hard work. 

Are more cars being worked on? If so, will you add more hardcore counterparts to existing cars, like the Ferrari FXX K, FXX K EVO (based on Ferrari LaFerrari), McLaren 600LT (based on McLaren 570S), AMS Upgrades for Nissan GT-R R35 (I saw the Honda S2000 has a drag package upgrade so I thought this should be added too), Lamborghini Huracan Performante? Thanks.

Does anyone else have the issues where the rx-7s both FC and FD have issues with the Re Amemiya body kit? Because when I go to the tuning shop with my Rx7 and try out both FC and FD Re Amemiya tuning option and it doesn't changes the body kit and only the stats?

9 minutes ago, RyRine said:

Does anyone else have the issues where the rx-7s both FC and FD have issues with the Re Amemiya body kit? Because when I go to the tuning shop with my Rx7 and try out both FC and FD Re Amemiya tuning option and it doesn't changes the body kit and only the stats?

You have to install the first upgrade that replaces the car with the modified body, then go back if you want to upgrade the performance further. It is done this way, so you can give stock cars the unique performance without the looks.

3 hours ago, tartanjeans said:

Please does anyone have a fix for this

-img-

-img-

Reinstall the game following the video in the first page.

47 minutes ago, Guinylen said:

Hello.

I really love this mod. Thank you for your hard work. 

Are more cars being worked on? If so, will you add more hardcore counterparts to existing cars, like the Ferrari FXX K, FXX K EVO (based on Ferrari LaFerrari), McLaren 600LT (based on McLaren 570S), AMS Upgrades for Nissan GT-R R35 (I saw the Honda S2000 has a drag package upgrade so I thought this should be added too), Lamborghini Huracan Performante? Thanks.

Huracan Performante is added already. And you will provide the 3D model for these vehicles, such as 600LT, upgrades for R35, drag S2000?  No, i won't add any cars anymore.

22 minutes ago, RyRine said:

As Balathruin said:

10 minutes ago, Balathruin said:

You have to install the first upgrade that replaces the car with the modified body, then go back if you want to upgrade the performance further. It is done this way, so you can give stock cars the unique performance without the looks.

That's what i like to call 2-step tuning.

And the other difference is that the Re-Amemiya kit may not have a bodykit (Nobody has ever modeled them), they have a 20B engine swap. Which can be heard at idle.

OK, I think I have found a work around for when you can't press "Next" after winning a race. I've just done "Head To Head Is The Only Way" twice, and had the error where you can't press next, but when you move the mouse, it moves the camera around at the finish line. This has happened both times. 1406022526_RaceEndLockUp.thumb.jpg.02c4d864a9869b37cd4236d0a191cd7e.jpg

The first time, I tried to press next and it didn't work, exited the game and it didn't give me the reward or show the race as complete when reloaded.

The second time, I left the game running, and eventually the second place guy "Colt" crossed the finish line and stopped 520 yards ahead, off the screen - the other cars never seemed to finish the race, despite me waiting for about a minute. On exiting and restarting the game (via the ESC menu), I had received the reward money and race completion gold cup.

If others encounter this issue, perhaps try letting the 2nd place guy finish before exiting the game via the ESC menu, and see if this works.

31 minutes ago, VanillaPanda said:

OK, I think I have found a work around for when you can't press "Next" after winning a race. I've just done "Head To Head Is The Only Way" twice, and had the error where you can't press next, but when you move the mouse, it moves the camera around at the finish line. This has happened both times.

-img-

The first time, I tried to press next and it didn't work, exited the game and it didn't give me the reward or show the race as complete when reloaded.

The second time, I left the game running, and eventually the second place guy "Colt" crossed the finish line and stopped 520 yards ahead, off the screen - the other cars never seemed to finish the race, despite me waiting for about a minute. On exiting and restarting the game (via the ESC menu), I had received the reward money and race completion gold cup.

If others encounter this issue, perhaps try letting the 2nd place guy finish before exiting the game via the ESC menu, and see if this works.

I wonder why this happens at all. I never had such issue, and saw videos and streams where people also doesn't have it. 

Hello, I can’t sell or buy cars online, when I go to buy a car, I have no one to buy, and when I try to sell a car appears "due to technical difficulties, your car has not been able to go for sale. Please try again later"I am connected to the server. Can anyone help me?

35 minutes ago, Alister said:

Hello, I can’t sell or buy cars online, when I go to buy a car, I have no one to buy, and when I try to sell a car appears "due to technical difficulties, your car has not been able to go for sale. Please try again later"I am connected to the server. Can anyone help me?

Buy or sell cars online doesn't work since Atari shut the official servers down. The online was brought back by the community (Speeder and Lean mainly) a few years ago only for be able to cruise with people and other functions doesn't simply work cause haven't been rewritten in codes.              

On 6/1/2019 at 4:47 PM, BlakeBelladonna said:

The fullscreen/windowed toggle is in the Project Paradise launcher, and there is also an option to "unlock settings in windowed mode" Untick windowed mode in the launcher and your good to go. 😃

image.thumb.png.57ca5f8438124637c13756097657fc77.png

Edit: Oof that's bigger than I expected. Sorry!

Hey,

i tried it, but i does not work, the window won't get bigger wenn i change the resolution ingame, the windo stays at 1280*720, the resolution in the window is getting smaller. Hard to explain.

I have no issues with other games 😕

Fullscreen results in a black screen 😕

Edit:
It was vsync!
I forced it in the Nvidia driver, the launcher probably didn't liked that...
Everything is working now!

Edited by Cassius

52 minutes ago, Tob-Racer said:

Buy or sell cars online doesn't work since Atari shut the official servers down. The online was brought back by the community (Speeder and Lean mainly) a few years ago only for be able to cruise with people and other functions doesn't simply work cause haven't been rewritten in codes.              

oh lol, what a shame, thanks!!

6 hours ago, VanillaPanda said:

OK, I think I have found a work around for when you can't press "Next" after winning a race. I've just done "Head To Head Is The Only Way" twice, and had the error where you can't press next, but when you move the mouse, it moves the camera around at the finish line. This has happened both times. 

I had this issue before, and was able to get it pretty reliably a couple weeks ago. At first I suspected that it had to do with attempting to shift after race completion, but I haven't been able to replicate it. I was using an Xbox One controller with the Xbox 360 control scheme with auto-clutch, so Y was upshift and B was downshift. I haven't had it happen since I disabled auto-clutch and changed the controls a bit.

Also, you don't have to quit the game completely, just changing profiles will work.

Hey guys, I only have one question. Every time I go to the Ferrari Classics dealer and I want to buy the Ferrari 365 GTB Daytona I can only buy it whit the whire Borrani wheels, in other videos I saw the stock 5 spoke rim optioned. How can I change the wheels on classic vehicles?

Thanks,

4 minutes ago, 13tsp said:

Hey guys, I only have one question. Every time I go to the Ferrari Classics dealer and I want to buy the Ferrari 365 GTB Daytona I can only buy it whit the whire Borrani wheels, in other videos I saw the stock 5 spoke rim optioned. How can I change the wheels on classic vehicles?

Thanks,

Must wait it to be available with it. That happens to every classic car in TDU. their configuration when available is generated randomly. Lol 

Just now, Milli said:

Must wait it to be available with it. That happens to every classic car in TDU. their configuration when available is generated randomly. Lol 

Thanks Milli, and good work BTW, I enjoy every second of the mod.

在 2019/6/4 在 PM3點01分, Djey說:

That's weird... I'm not very sure, but when I designed IK selector, it was limited to known IKs and  never forced to use 666.

But anyway, there may be a bug in the editor . Will fix it if workaround does not solve it.

No matter what I try, whatever any tools I am using(TDUPE,TDU modding tools), IKs of new cars always show default bike instead of the new IK (I've replaced the database with normal IK, delete any temp file and json cache before I start using any of these tools.

5 hours ago, brianjai said:

No matter what I try, whatever any tools I am using(TDUPE,TDU modding tools), IKs of new cars always show default bike instead of the new IK (I've replaced the database with normal IK, delete any temp file and json cache before I start using any of these tools.

Why did you replace the database? 

I restore the backup database everytime I open it to ensure that it's not my problem editing it first.

And so far, the IKs still changes everytime I just open it via every TDU tools. I even reinstall the game and same issue happened.

(p.s. I am using the tool provided in the TDU platinum archive)

The only workaround is literally don't touch the database...(But I really want to add some cars to the game)

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21