We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I just went to download the file from the google drive. But I got this error message, "Download quota exceeded for this file, so you can't download it at this time".

I was downloading it yesterday but had to cancel it part way through. Do I just need to wait another day or two, or is something else going on?

So for me the game mostly is playing fine apart from some pain trying to get xbox controller keybinding working properly with manual transmission, but I can tolerate just staying on automatic for now. The big issue for me is being able to tab out seamlessly and then easily moving my cursor to other windows or my second monitor. The issue seems to be the game forcing the cursor somewhere else and making it outright vanish from every window that is not the game itself. Since the game doesnt launch in a full window its a hassle to even just expand the game window all the way not to mention just all the other things I do like trying to tab out to mess with OBS settings or talk to people on discord. 

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but one of the supermodel missions is bugged.

Christina, the one that requires a Jaguar E-type is not open if you have the E-type.

Also, side note, I have to keep buying cars to complete the missions because they used to be available in the car rentals, but now they have all been replaced.

1 小時前, dwal3說:

I just went to download the file from the google drive. But I got this error message, "Download quota exceeded for this file, so you can't download it at this time".

I was downloading it yesterday but had to cancel it part way through. Do I just need to wait another day or two, or is something else going on?

right click the file and make a copy to your google drive. It bypasses the download limit by making it your own

Awesome mod, been playing it for a few days and I found a bug.

I bought an Integra Type R and tuned it with a Spoon option, and the first 2 tuning options changed the car class to E, but the 3rd one, keeped it on the F class, although it is the best tune offered for the car..

14 minutes ago, RJVMS said:

Awesome mod, been playing it for a few days and I found a bug.

I bought an Integra Type R and tuned it with a Spoon option, and the first 2 tuning options changed the car class to E, but the 3rd one, keeped it on the F class, although it is the best tune offered for the car..

It's not a bug. That's the "2-step tuning".   If you convert it to Spoon, because it is the kit 1, you can take it back to the tuner and tune it even further.  That's the way i found to have more possibilities. 

8 hours ago, Milli said:

- Re-ordered the days, so fog weather won't be displayed so often when you start the game.

Wait a second... When I start the game, I always start with the sunrise in a nice day. And the progression is always the same. I encounter foggy weather only when I play for more than 3 hours.

Edited by Mondodimotori

I"ve found a Shelby Mustang GT500 bug when it goes into 6 gear its loosing vmax instead of increasing and sound on 6th gear is also bugged or is it only me? In car salon its showing vmax 241 but max is around 176. If this is bug please fix it! 🙂 also great mod thanks to all who participated in development.

Edited by Mikrus.

9 hours ago, HourlyB said:

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but one of the supermodel missions is bugged.

Christina, the one that requires a Jaguar E-type is not open if you have the E-type.

Also, side note, I have to keep buying cars to complete the missions because they used to be available in the car rentals, but now they have all been replaced.

Hello.

I had the same Problem. The rented Car didn´t work. After I bought the Jag, the Mission was available.

@Milli

Thank you so much for your great work. During the years i never stopped playing TDU. I restarted the game over and over again everytime i completed all the missions. I remember the time when TDU was released. After a few days of playing it nearly nonstop, I beg my wife to "remove the chains". You know like: Ok, just one more short race . Only this part of map revovering etc.... During the years the addiction got smaller. but....NOW THE CHAINS ARE BACK!!!

But this time my son is with me

We can´t stop playing that game and discover the whole new available content. Even online a lot of people are playing it  and the "new" community is growing just because of this terrific mod.

It is a whole new experience to re-discover Oahu.

I ust tried to say....Thank you.

9 hours ago, richardx said:

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but i'm not noticing any difference between switching the fx tweak on either setttings. HD looks like OFF. is there something i'm misssing. The game is great otherwise 

Let it "Off" indeed. The fx tweak in the laucher was made before i did the weather. It is made to work with vanilla weather files. Although, i made the Platinum weather to not require it anymore, because the game runs smoother without fx tweak. So, do not use it. 

5 hours ago, Mondodimotori said:

Wait a second... When I start the game, I always start with the sunrise in a nice day. And the progression is always the same. I encounter foggy weather only when I play for more than 3 hours.

Well, it might take longer now then. I guess. 

4 hours ago, Mikrus. said:

I"ve found a Shelby Mustang GT500 bug when it goes into 6 gear its loosing vmax instead of increasing and sound on 6th gear is also bugged or is it only me? In car salon its showing vmax 241 but max is around 176. If this is bug please fix it! 🙂 also great mod thanks to all who participated in development.

That is not a bug, it is an "overdrive" gear. A lot of cars don't use all their gears, usually, the last one is for cruising at low RPMs. Shelby GT500 is one of those. It reaches it's real top speed in 5th gear. 

The speed on the stats are explained on the first post, under the F.A.Q. section.

3 hours ago, Chuck2305 said:

Hello.

I had the same Problem. The rented Car didn´t work. After I bought the Jag, the Mission was available.

That's because the v-rent version is a "different" car for the database. Lol

2 hours ago, Mondodimotori said:

So I will have to wait even longer for a change in weather? Or the game will start every time with a different weather?

Probably will start with a different weather. Fog day is now "day A", instead of "day D". 

And the servers seem to enjoy day D quite a bit. Lol

1 hour ago, Mondodimotori said:

Well, since I'm playing offline, I just hope every game will start with a different day... And I kinda liked the orange sunrise...

Nothing is really changed, just the order of the days. Their progression is the same, and their sequence too. Orange sunrise still happens and so on. You have nothing to worry about.

3 hours ago, Milli said:

Nothing is really changed, just the order of the days. Their progression is the same, and their sequence too. Orange sunrise still happens and so on. You have nothing to worry about.

A well, rip... The fact is that I never play more than 1 hr or 1 and a half, so I hardly see the second day 😅

I've been enjoying this mod so far, but one thing that bothered me slightly was the sounds of some cars, some re-used original Atari sounds and/or had inaccurate sounds. Since I had various sound mods released over the past 10 years in my HDD which are now long lost on the Internet, I took initiative upon myself to add unique sounds for most cars in the pack.

What I did:

-Added new sounds for multiple cars (Including ones unlockable by tuning shop)

-Sounds for most cars are unique to themselves or ones with similar engine. (Example: VR6 engine cars)

-Matched sounds for cars that use the same engine (Example: E46 M3 and Wiesmann Roadster)

I hope it gets included in the next update, I'll upload the file for anyone who would like the file here

Edited by civicmanvtec

3 hours ago, civicmanvtec said:

I've been enjoying this mod so far, but one thing that bothered me slightly was the sounds of some cars, some re-used original Atari sounds and/or had inaccurate sounds. Since I had various sound mods released over the past 10 years in my HDD which are now long lost on the Internet, I took initiative upon myself to add unique sounds for most cars in the pack.

What I did:

-Added new sounds for multiple cars (Including ones unlockable by tuning shop)

-Sounds for most cars are unique to themselves or ones with similar engine. (Example: VR6 engine cars)

-Matched sounds for cars that use the same engine (Example: E46 M3 and Wiesmann Roadster)

I hope it gets included in the next update, I'll upload the file for anyone who would like the file here

Is there a list of the car sounds you actually changed?

1 minute ago, Leonctrindade said:

@Milli is there a chance to add the F488 Spider in the future updates? Thank you for taking your time to reply my question! 😃

She said many times she won't add any vehicles. But you can either:

replace one of the 10 slots made specifically for modding or add a new slot with the help the wiki guide and tutorial. 

capture.thumb.png.f65d54f4298bebd759ac9f48f2816255.png

32 minutes ago, Tob-Racer said:

She said many times she won't add any vehicles. But you can either:

replace one of the 10 slots made specifically for modding or add a new slot with the help the wiki guide and tutorial. 

capture.thumb.png.f65d54f4298bebd759ac9f48f2816255.png

Thank you @Tob-Racer im new member of this forum, and im looking for instructions, to add, im using TDUF and im trying to add rims but its kind not working, ive added from the database. 

488 rim error.jpg

• Milli changed the title to [RELEASED] Test Drive Unlimited Platinum - v1.21